Favorite Things

Random Oneshots

 

    What are Yixing’s favorite things? Well, he likes a lot of things.

 

    For starters, he loves bunnies. With their tiny furry paws and tails that wiggle every few steps. Their little noses that always quiver. Their fluffy ears and absolute cuteness.

 

    Yixing’s love of everything cute extends to all animals. No matter what any animal looks or smells like, he thinks they are all adorable and wonderful. Even pigs. (But admit it. Pigs are pretty cute.)

 

    Unicorns. Yixing has always had a thing for these “mythological” creatures. Although everyone insists that unicorns are not real, Yixing refuses to be convinced. A special someone agrees with him, and that’s all the encouragement he needs.

 

    The color red. Red symbolizes anger, but it also represents love and passion. It hails the coming of Christmas, and is the color of blood. (Which is the common link he shares with his siblings.)

 

    Clouds. Clouds are undeniably special. Sometimes they are fluffy, and sometimes they are flat. Sometimes they carry rain, and sometimes they just float past. Clouds are awesome. They just hang in the sky like nobody’s business. Maybe they’ll water the earth. Maybe not. But Yixing loves clouds.

 

    Music. There’s just something about music that is addicting. Music is an irreplaceable part of Yixing’s life. It can be so soothing, or it can be energizing. Music lifted Yixing’s spirits and made him happy. Just like something else that was very special to Yixing…

 

    Donald Duck. This feathered friend was Yixing’s favorite. He was funny and brave. Always going on adventures with Mickey Mouse and Goofy and their friends. Yixing hoped one day he could live his life like Donald Duck lived his.

 

    Cooking. Being able to cook well was something not everyone could do. And Yixing was proud that he could say he was one of those people. Who could cook. When he was bored or upset, he would randomly cook. He would always feed his yummy food to his special someone.

 

    But Yixing’s most favorite thing in the world was…

 

    Kim Jongin. Yixing’s boyfriend. Jongin was a special person who was rare to find. He was everything Yixing loved in one body, and Yixing adored him more than anything. He loved animals, especially puppies, and he eagerly supported Yixing’s belief in unicorns. He always joined Yixing on his searches for unicorns in the woods near their apartment. Jongin was a walking, talking, breathing definition of beauty, in every way. He was adorable, loving, sweet, gentle, and playful. Like a bunny. And he loved eating everything Yixing cooked for him.

 

    Jongin took care of Yixing, and made sure he ate, slept, and stopped dancing before he passed out. Yixing would probably have died if he had never met Jongin. Because of this, Yixing always did everything he could to make Jongin happy.

 

    Jongin loved Yixing, and Yixing loved Jongin. More than anything in the world.

 

    Kim Jongin was definitely Yixing’s favorite thing.