Chapter 2

In Bianco E Nero
'This can't be possible.' Jessica thought as she studied her reflection.

 

 

She touched the mirror drawing circles on her reflection's eyes. "H-How?" She whispered. Like the world was aware of the little slip off color, it faded away to black and white again. 'Right. That's not possible. Sunny's gone. She's never coming back...' she convinced herself, biting her lowerlip before going back to her morning routine.

 

 

***

 

 

Hara was riding on her bike on her way to Han River to sketch some more for her upcoming exhibit.

 

 

Her manager, Dara had convinced her that drawing by the river would put her in a good mood. As she was passing by a building. Her eyes caught something strange.

 

 

There was color on a particular window at the apartment building she was passing by. Hara halted her bike right away and reached fast for her sketchbook and pencil which were at the bike's basket infront of her.

 

 

While sitting on her bike, balancing it with her feet flat on the sidewalk she opened her sketchbook.

 

 

With swift, precise long and short , she finished sketching the building infront of her. She smiled proudly with her word.

 

 

This was the first time ever in her life that she saw colors. She wasn't sure what it meant- but she was delighted at the sight of it.

 

 

She has to go and see Dara right away. That's for sure.

 

 

Unknown to Jessica, this girl was the reason why her eyes changed colors infront of the mirror. When Hara rode away from her pad, that's when her eyes changed back to black and white.

 

 

***

 

 

As Jessica was walking to her work, she kept seeing colors every now and then.

 

 

Her forehead creased and her brows knitted at this weird phenomenon. Not that she didn't like having colors in her life, it's just that this was too unusual.

 

 

What she didn't know is that everything that Hara passed by, left lingering colors for her to see. ---