Chapter 3

In Bianco E Nero
Hara rushed inside her studio where Dara was sorting out her paintings. "Dara!" She called out, whipping her head from left to right searching for the girl. .

 

 

Hara heard a loud tud behind her. "I thought I told you to get some air by the river!" Dara said pinching the bridge of her nose dramatically. Hara giggled at her manager's dorkiness. "I saw something very interesting today!" Hara said. "I rushed back here to ask you something about it!" She continued. .

 

 

Dara wrinkled her nose, doubting Hara's statement. She thinks this girl was being lazy again. "Seriously, Hara? You only have less than a week to complete your collection for this exhibit! This better be important, young one." .

 

 

Hara beamed at her. "I saw colors today!" She said jumping up and down. "I saw it on my way to the park!" .

 

 

Dara's eyes grew big. "COLORS!? REALLY?! OH MY GOD." Dara cupped her face with both of her hands. .

 

 

"Why? Is there something wrong? Isn't that a great thing? I can stop drawing sketches and start painting real pictures!" Hara exclaimed. .

 

 

"That's not the point Hara~" her manager snickered at her. "I think you just found your soulmate." Hara blushed at the remark. "W-what are you talking about?" .

 

 

"Tell me. Where did you see the colors? He or she might be there!" Dara said grabbing Hara's wrist, pulling her out of the studio again. .

 

 

*** .

 

 

"Here?" Dara asked her to which she just replied with a hum. .

 

 

"I was riding my bike on my way to the park when I saw colors up there." Hara said pointing at the left top most window of the building. .

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes on Hara. "Are you sure you're not just trying to find a way to delay this exhibit again?" .

 

 

"What?! Of course not! Why would I lie about seeing colors anyways?! Besides, this is the first time I ever heard about that myth about colors and soulmates." Hara countered. .

 

 

"I guess your soulmate lives here, then." Dara huffed. .

 

 

Hara looked at her like she had gone mad. "Do you honestly believe in that bullcrap?" .

 

 

"Of course! My mom and dad met that way!" Dara chimed pinching Hara's cheeks. "You, young lady should focus on your upcoming exhibit instead of this, tho. You only have 5 days! This can wait!" .

 

 

"Aaahh! A-arasseo! Arasseo!!!" .

 

 

*** .

 

 

Jessica walked around the park checking if everything about their mini event was going smoothly according to plan. .

 

 

The colors she had been seeing stopped once again. She was beginning to think she's going crazy. But she didn't have time to think about those now. This event was important for her. She sat beside Sooyoung where the her other classmates were seated, taking a rest as well. .

 

 

This was their finals exam. To show off their designs in a mini fashion show, Sooyoung was her partner as a model. And they only have 1 day left to polish this off. Yet, those colors are bugging her. Making her lose her focus on this. .

 

 

Jessica ran her fingers through her hair. "Is there something bothering you?" Sooyoung asked, sensing her distress. "Gwaenchanha. The even will be daebak and we'll graduate with flying colors." .

 

 

"Colors. That's exactly the problem, Soo." Jessica covered her face with both of her hands. "We only have a day to polish this thing off and I kept seeing colors every now and then!" She whispered under her breath but loud enough for the latter to hear; frustration evident in her voice. .

 

 

"Colors? Impossible, Sica. Sunny's already gone." Sooyoung said with a sad tone. "Unless you have two soulmates." She joked rubbing her back. .

 

 

"I-I know... Sunny... she's gone. I might be just seeing things because of lack of sleep these days." silence followed Jessica's statement. .

 

 

"Tell you what-, why not you- get some fresh air first. Walk around here. I'll take care of things here while you clear your head." Sooyoung suggested. .

 

 

Jessica released a deep sigh. "Okay." With that she stood up and began to wander around the park. .

 

 

*** .

 

 

After receiving some few knocks at the back of her head from Dara, Hara made her way to the park as planned. .

 

 

"Tch. Stupid Dara wouldn't believe me..." she muttered as she began to set her materials at the park near to what seemed to be a mini fashion show. "This seems to be a good spot." She whispered and began to sketch the crowd infront of her. .

 

 

A few more pages on her sketchpad where filled when she caught sight of a girl. "Wahh. That pink dress looks so majestic on her~" .

 

 

Wait. Did she just say pink? Pink is a color! She wasn't supposed to see colors in this black and white world! .

 

 

"It's her!" She exclaimed. She turend yet another page of her sketchbook to begin another. She grabbed the color pencils Dara had given her just awhile ago and began to sketch the mysterious girl who brought colors to her life. .

 

 

Hara couldn't contain her happiness. It was like her hands had a mind of its own. Two. Three. Four. Five. She lost count how many pages had she filled by just having one subject. She drew her sitting on the bench. She drew her walking by the river. She drew every action she caught she was doing! .

 

 

She saw the girl running straight back to the event. After that she talked to a tall girl there for a minute. Hara put two and two and realized that the girl was leaving the park again. .

 

 

"Andwae! I can't let this chance slip away again." She picked up her things hastily and ran to the mini event at the park hoping to catch the mysterious girl.