Disagreements

The Talk Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors' Note:

Hello, so I don't know if you guys still want to read this story, or if you even like this. However, here's an update and if you still want me to continue this story just comment it down below! With all that being said, I hope you enjoy!

Yoo Jae-Suk: Yes, let's start with you Shin-Hye. How are you? I mean how does it feel, being married?

Shin-Hye: Ah, it was different. Totally different! Back then I was very independent and so I usually just think of myself and family on a daily basis and no one else. Like, let say in decision making now that I'm married I have to think of his opinion too.

Lee Hwi-Jae: Can you please give an example?

Shin-Hye: (Looks at Yong-Hwa) There's a lot. (She smiled while many started laughing.)

Yong-Hwa: Oh, yes. When we started planning the wedding and the time we moved to our own house.

Shin-Hye: Right. I still remember that. CNBLUE continued their world tour a few months after we got married.

Yong-Hwa: That was just a few days after I surprised her with the house.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Hold on, so you bought the house without Shin-Hye knowing about it?

Yong-Hwa: Actually, I bought a piece of land and found an architect to build the house.

Lee Hwi-Jae: It was a newly built house. Ok so continue, about the planning.

Yong-Hwa: Ah, yes. Shin-Hye was the one who decorated the house.

Shin-Hye: Well, as Yong-Hwa just said, CNBLUE left a few days after. The house was not decorated yet. So since I was left behind, I had to decorate the house, so once Yong-Hwa comes back we could move to the new house already. I actually asked him what he wanted the house to look like. (She glances at Yong-Hwa who have been looking at her the entire time.) He told to do whatever I wanted to do.

Yoo Jae-Suk: At that time, where do you still live?

Yong-Hwa: We lived in my apartment, but when I was gone she lives with her parents.

Yoo Jae-Suk: That’s good. I thought you left her alone.

Yong-Hwa: No, no. I would never even think of that.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Shin-Hye?

Shin-Hye: Right, this is a very long story actually, but…

 

Shin-Hye’s P.O.V.:

“Where are we going?” I asked. “Yong-Hwa, where are you taking me?

“Do you not trust me?” my husband asked back.

“I do, it’s just that why do you have to blindfold me?” I asked again.

“Just because…” I hate it whenever he does that: answering with that phrase!

“Here we are!” he declared. Finally, he took off my blindfold, I almost tripped plenty of times because I couldn’t see. “Surprise!!!”

I was surprised when he suddenly yelled the word. It took me a while to adjust my eyes from the dark blindfold to the brightness of the outdoors. It took me a while to realize that his surprising me with a house. A newly build house.

“What is this?” I asked.

“It’s going to be our house,” he said happily.

“Our house?” I questioned. “You mean you bought this? This house is ours?”

“Yes, it’s our house,” he answered. “This house is going to be the house we will live in and raise our family.”

“Our house...” I kept saying with tears this time. I was too happy. Very happy that he is thinking about our future together. I was emotional.

“Hey, no, please don’t cry,” he tried to dry my tears with his thumb. “If you don’t like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter