Meeting an Actress!

The Talk Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong-Hwa’s P.O.V.:

“PARK SHIN-HYE?!” he said with a surprised look. “The actress Park Shin-Hye?”

“Yes, but right now it’s just ordinary girl, Shin-Hye!” I said.

“Wow, you’re my mother’s favorite actress!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, wow, seriously?” she tucked her hair in her left ear. I just noticed she is way more beautiful in person. Not that she’s ugly in camera. I mean she is really pretty, but in real life she is like a princess, no actually erase that she’s an angel. “I never really thought I would be anyone’s favorite actress.”

“Well, actually, umma have been your fan since the drama with Ms. Choi Ji-Woo,” I tried remembering the name of the show, but I couldn’t.

“Stairway to heaven?” she asked.

“Yes!” I blurted out. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to say it like that.”

“You’re fine. I’m mean how you said it was fine,” she blushed. “Uh, but you’re fine too! So fine,” she said very quietly, but since the store was silent I could hear her clearly.

“Well, since I fixed my guitar, I guess I should go,” I said. “It’s almost my lunch time too. I have to meet up with my band. It’s nice to meet you!”

“Oh, yeah, sure!” she said. “It’s very nice to meet you too, Yong-Hwa! I hope your band becomes successful!”

“Thank you! Hopefully, when we do become successful, you’ll come to our concert,” I said as an excuse to meet her again. “So I can introduce you to my mom.”

“It depends if I like your music!” she said. “I like rock bands, especially the singer!”

“Rock bands, huh?” so I guess she will like me, I mean as a singer. “CNBlue is a rock band and I’m the lead singer and rhythm guitarist.”

“CNBlue, great  name!” is she being sarcastic or…

“Is that a compliment or you're being sarcastic?” I asked.

“Trust me, it’s a compliment!” she said. “It’s just when I think of rock bands I always think of something with an edge!”

“But CNBlue is just an acronym!” I protested.

“An acronym band name, very different!” she said. “Well, it’s an okay name I guess. Your band most probably like the color so much to make it your band name, but I won’t argue. Don’t worry, don’t care about the name anyway, I only like the music, and lyrics, so I’ll give your music a try when it comes out!”

“Thank you, Shin-Hye ssi~. I hope you’ll like our music.” I said. “Well, I have to go.”

“Of course, hopefully, I met your mother. It would be an honor to met a fan who’s older than me. But then again it’s quite rare that I have a fan,” she said.

 

Yong-Hwa: We meet in a music store. That’s all we can tell you.

Shin-Hye: Yes. Just for a guitar string.

Lee Hwi-Jae: How or what was your first impression of each other?

Shin-Hye: (Laughing) Honestly, have you ever meet someone for the first time and suddenly you feel that you have a deep connection with them?

Yong-Hwa: It was like I didn’t want the meeting to end. I just wanted to stay, although I know nothing about Shin-Hye back then except that she is an actress.

Shin-Hye: I didn’t know you at all. I mean he was the first guy I ever talk to without anyone introducing us.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Yong-Hwa must be very lucky then!

Lee Hwi-Jae: Isn’t he? So when you meet again for ‘You’re Beautiful’ what was your reaction?

Yong-Hwa: It was destiny!

Shin-Hye: I was the first one to arrive at the first script reading with my manager and then he came just a couple minutes after us. I was all alone in the room when he came in. All I said was ‘Hello.’

Yong-Hwa: I could tell you were surprised, I mean I was too. We didn’t know who will be the cast members at the time yet so it was very surprising to meet her there.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Did you ever had the moment where you are just thinking ‘I think I just meet the one!’

Yong-Hwa: Yes, I had that moment, but it didn’t really sunk in until we worked together again in ‘Heartstrings.’ I thought I was just missing a friend, but it was actually not like that.

Lee Hwi-Jae: So there was a bigger reason why you choose to film a drama with Shin-Hye again.

Yong-Hwa: Seriously, I didn’t know, but I guess I choose to work with her again because I wanted to see her again. I didn’t know that when I did I would figure out that I like her, no actually I was already in love with here at that time.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Shin-Hye, did you know about this?

Shin-Hye: Yong-Hwa have always been too easy for me to read. He was too transparent that it was easy that to see. To me at least it was easy to read him. I guess yes, I knew since then that he liked me.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Did you ever tell him that you knew?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter