Introduction

The Talk Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(May 25, 2020)

At a wedding reception...

Lee Hong-Gi: Let's toast for our newly weds. Congratulation Yong-Hwa, Shin-Hye! (All the guest raised their wine glass up to toast for our YongShin Couple.)

Yong-Hwa: Thank-you everyone for coming to our wedding. My wife (He looks at Shin-Hye) and I are very happy that you all get to witness the two of us becoming one, but I'm afraid that we (my wife and I) have to leave early (he grins.)

Shin-Hye: (Whispered to Yong-Hwa's ears) Where are we going?

Yong-Hwa: (He whispered back) You'll know when we get there. (He smirked)

 

 

 

(2 years after)

CNBlue's Manager: Yong-Hwa, I already schedule the date for the talk show, so are you sure you are both ready?

Yong-Hwa: Yes, we are sure about it. Thank-you hyung. You're undoubtedly the best...

Yong-Hwa's P.O.V.:

Shin-Hye and I have been married for exactly 2 years. We are happy, but this days we're just happier. Too happy that it cannot be explained. I mean we do have problems a lot of times, but we are choosing to solve it together, so we can live happily.

☆                    ☆                   ☆

(The Talk Show day on 25th of May)

News Narrator: Coming up next on CelebrityNews we will have a good CelebTalk because our two guests, a happily married celebrity couple, are finally ready to open up about their love story. That would be coming up next, so stay tune and don't change your channels.

Lee Hwi-Jae: Welcome back to CelebrityNews. Today in CelebTalk we have special guest who we've been wanting to guest here for a long time already, and I'm so thrilled that they chose us to interview them, today.

Yoo Jae-Suk: Yes, I'm also thrilled that today they will actually, for the first time ever, open up about their love story and honestly, I'm personally close to this couple.

Lee Hwi-Jae: Oh, really?

Yoo Jae-Suk: Yes! I've seen them grow and achieved all of their dreams one as a singer and the other as an actress.

Lee Hwi-Jae: Actually, I'm a really big fan of them and I'm sure many of our viewers are too.

Yoo Jae-Suk: So what are we waiting for? Let's Welcome.

Yoo Jae-Suk/Lee Hwi-Jae: Jung Yong-Hwa and Park Shin-Hye.

(YongShin Couple came out hand-in-hand while waving at their fans)

Fans/Audience: OMG… They look so good together… We love you~! (Holding up banners with either CNBlue, Yong-Hwa and/or Shin-Hye)

Yoo Jae-Suk: Welcome Yong-Hwa and Shin-Hye. We are so glad that you actually especifically chose us for this segment, which is to interv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter