Leader

Sophomore Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have some riddle for you, more to question, at the end

 

 

 

12.04 am KST

Author POV

 

 

The classroom door of class 2A slide slowly until wide open. But the teacher seemed not immediately enter also didn’t seen in front of the open door. The students can’t help but curious about who will be their homeroom teacher. Eric who sat at the front row stood up trying to peeked outside. He back to his seat while shook his head sign to the rest that he couldn’t see it.

 

 

 

 

 

“MOONBYUL IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! Gotchaaaa!! Hahahahhaha!!!”

 

 

Moonbyul jumped in from behind the door surprised the entire class. Some of them yelled at him, put their right or left hand in front of their chest because of surprise. Some of them just shook their head and laughing with him, but still surprise. He really happy to saw the class reaction shown by his nose smile and laughing his heart out while holding his stomach and point his hand to the class.

“What the hell, Moonbyul!!!”, yelled Sooyoung while still groping hard the edge of his desk. He really hates surprise with a loud noise like that. He can literally jumped out if suddenly there was sound like fireworks blow up. Well, surely he liked the sweet and calm one kind of surprise.

Moonbyul high five with some of the students shile making his way to Sooyoung, “Aigoo, our Sooyoung get shocked huh?, he said while smirk. Sooyoung stood up and playfully try to hit him, Moonbyul successfully dodged every hit, but he didn’t expect the kick.

“Stop it guys, the teacher will come soon. Go to your seat Moon.”, Jinri stopped them. Sooyoung back to his seat. Moonbyul try looking for Seulgi only to find seat beside him already occupied by Sooyoung, why didn’t he noticed it before?

 

“Wait, what is this? Park Sooyoung why are you sitting beside Seulgi? I though you hate silence?”

“Aniyo!”, Sooyoung, who sat while pretended that he didn’t do anything wrong, denied him, “I like Seulgi. I already got comfortable with him lately, I called dibs on this seat! And you can’t against me because Seulgi by himself to me that he wants to sit beside me this year.”

“Oh yeah, try me and I will believe that Ms. Tiffany hates pink too.”

“Oh! You don’t believe me?? Then just ask Seulgi”, then Sooyoung lifted up Seulgi head which he put up on his hand and direct his head to face Moonbyul, “Yes it’s right. I really want to seat beside Sooyoung.”

“See? I mean, hear??”, said Sooyoung smugly.

“That. Is. Your. Own. Voice. Park. Sooyoung.”, Moonbyul can’t help but rolled his eyes because Sooyoung action trying to fake Seulgi voice.

“I. Don’t. Care. Moon. Byul. Yi. Why are you late anyway. You’re walking to class earlier than me.”

“It’s secret”, then Moonbyul looking around too seek for a vacant seat. All was occupied but there is still one which empty and it’s beside Seungwan. He sighed and turn to Sooyoung, “Alright, now I will pretend to believe that Seulgi really wants to sit beside you.”

 

Seungwan is famous with his nerd and serious behavior in studying. Moonbyul heard from Jungyeon last year when he sat beside Seungwan, he said that he can’t even move your body because Seungwan already stated that he will lost his focus with slight noise or a movement beside him. Later then, Jungyeon move and change his seat with Nayeon to sat beside his girlfriend Momo, because he got a kick when he just trying to return Sana notebook who sat in front of them. Rumors said that he really wanted to prove to the principal that he is capable enough to be the heir of the school. But he still can’t beat Joohyun, Jinri and the others in order to take the first place in ranking. He barely can beat Sooyoung because Sooyoung a little lack in Chemistry subject.

But Moonbyul didn’t want Seungwan to rule him. He will do anything he wanted and Seungwan couldn’t protest as long as he didn’t disturb the class too much. Maybe he will lessen his prank because Seungwan must be tell the teacher before Moonbyul can even think about the idea. Well, if Sooyoung is the one who sat beside him, they maybe already in fight now.

 

No other choice, he had to take the seat. Sooyoung smirk and said to him, “I can bear a silence better than a nudge. Besides, I don’t want to get burn on my back too.”

Knowing what he mean, Moonbyul immediately turn is head, almost broke his neck because too fast. He didn’t realize that the seat is just right in front of Solar. He run to the seat but turned to Seungwan first, with a force smile and strained cheerful voice he said,

“Hi Seungwan! It turns out that I will sit beside you for the rest of the year. Please take care of me.”, he closed with a deep full 90 degreee bow to Seungwan.

“Whatever.”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter