Student Hall

Sophomore Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06.35pm KST

 

Author POV

 

New season. New life. New start. Everything is fresh.

New semester of high school. Means there is new students. New friends for each other or some new girls to get flirt. All students of Seoul Elite High right now gathered in student hall for the new semester ceremony. The ceremony in held every new semester. It’s something that unnecessary sometimes, but still the principal think it’s for the refreshment after the holiday. To remind the students that they have to focus again in studying.

All the freshmen students sitting in the center seat of the hall and still doesn’t wear the school blazer. It is to differentiate from the sunbae and hoobae. That they have to respect the elders, I mean the older. Even the color of the blazer is different. Greenish pine light for the sophomore and maroon wine for the senior. The senior seat on the upper side of the hall and the sophomore divided by two side of the freshmen. The senior already sit with a looks trying to be awake and sane, because they got to this ceremony like five times already. The sophomore looks around at the freshmen students just to intimidating or just curious about their hoobae. Some of them looking with a predatory looks, which one to be their target to get flirt.

 

“Hey, three rows from the front at the fifth seat. She’s so cuteee, look at her ears pooping between her hair.”,said one of the student from the sophomore seat at right side.

 

 

Park Soo Young. The Casanova.

He can get any girl he wants and dump them every time he wants too. Yeah, he just want to play with them. No hard feelings, maybe some flirts or just a little going out. Well he got looks, he got money, he is.. pretty smart. Ranked fifth of all the student in his grade is pretty smart right? Well he is just pretty logic and got some sense also a great memory, especially memory about his ex. He dump them but every girl still got a connection with him and once again, no hard feelings.

Oh, and don’t forget about his sport skill. He’s the playmaker of SEH basketball team in second semester and now at his sophomore, he’s chosen as the captain.  The late captain just want to already focus to the last year exam and no one more capable than Sooyoung that time. So, who don’t want to date the captain?

 

 

“The one who wears the yellow head band? Yeah, she got a pretty nose too and a sparkling eyes. Oh I can see the future of Korea in her eyes.” The friend beside Sooyoung said and they shriek a little then giggled because of the cringe response of him.

 

 

Moon Byul Yi. The Flower Boy.

No, he is not a playboy like Sooyoung because of his answer, he just like to playing along with Sooyoung but not playing with girls heart. He just made them fluttered by his kind and care action, charming smile, and his compliment toward girls.. or should I say some greasy comment? Well, who don’t want to get a compliment? Even how greasy it is if it’s from Moon Byul Yi. He even can turn every flaws into a praise. Yes, sweet talker you can said. But there is this one girl who don’t want to get his compliment, it is more to greasy side she said. Did I say a girl? Oh, yes I did and she is the one and only one Moon Byul Yi will land his eyes with, and also his heart, Kim Yong Sun. Solar. His sun.

Like Sooyoung, he got looks, he got money, he is smart, a lot of girls fangirling him. When he enter the school, people already admire him, because of his achievement in National Archery Competition. His hilarious pouting face when he aiming the arrow to the board is so.. adorable? Moreover the fact that he is the son of the CEO Moon Entertainment Agency increase her popularity among people. But he doesn’t boast about it and still down to earth.

 

 

Both of them continue to wander their eyes around at the freshmen student. They keep whispering and Sooyoung will occasionally slap Moonbyul every moment. Their giggle got attention from the student council who standing beside the sophomore seats they sat. The student council is assisted to standing beside the group of grades seats to make sure that every student pay attention and just in order to makes sure that there is not student who made some noise which can disturbed the ceremony.

Moonbyul got a nudge from his right side. A nudge that warn them because one of the student council watching both of them giggling and their not so quite shriek anymore, and the sound of slapping. But Moonbyul just didn’t get it.

“What Seul? You want to know about the girl too?”, said Moonbyul responding the person who nudge him.

 

 

Kang Seul Gi. The Mysterious.

He always wear a black mask and a black cap hide his snow color hair from others. He is half Korean and half Swiss. He met Moonbyul at Switzerland when Moonbyul move there with his mom and his two dongsaeng at age 7. Moonbyul moved overseas because that time his father is developing his business Korea and doesn’t want his child get affected. Their relationship developing like a sibling, but at age 12 Seulgi then come back to Korea together with Moonbyul family after Seulgi’s father died that made him trauma and become silence. Her mother use her Korean name again, Song Jihyo.

Then she met Kang Hee Gun, a rap star that works under Moonbyul’s father agency. She works there with the help of Moonbyul’s mother. Hee Gun or Gary, as his stage name,  doesn’t matter that Jihyo already has son. He is the one who made Seulgi speak again, even if it’s just one or two words, and his first word is “It’s okay” when Gary talk to him about his relationship with Seulgi’s mother. So Jihyo agreed to marry with him, she always considered Seulgi as her number one priority. They married last year and of course his agency just reveal that Gary marry to a woman that already had a child but no more further details

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter