Classroom

Sophomore Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I add the genderbeder tag XD I saw the comments that didn't expect it to be a genderbender

and I love all the pairings, so enjoy the progress guys ;)

 

 

07.25 pm KST

 

Author POV

 

 

After the ceremony ended, all students go back to their respective class. For the freshmen, each class will lead by two of the council member. At the same time they can ask every question they curious about the school. Solar and Hani assisted to brought class 1A to their room.

 

“Class 1A! Class 1A! Come gather here and follow us”, Solar shout to get attention of class 1A member. Suddenly one of the student popped right in front of Solar and startled her.

“Sunbaenim! I registered to class 1A! I’m supposed to follow you right? Woaah, you are so beautiful sunbaenim! Why are you so beautiful? Can I know your name? And maybe your number please? Please? Plea-“

 

*PLAAK*

 

Solar slap the student’s head in front of her, “Argh! It’s hurt!”, the student winced and grabbed his head.

“It will hurt more if you don’t move out because I can kick at your most painful part of your body, Moon Byul Yi”, she pissed off and glare at Moonbyul. He playfully gasp and covered his most painful part in between his legs.

“Oh sunbae! Don’t get too scary. This is just the first day of school. You frighten them off, chill Yongsun.”, said Moonbyul with a smug smile.

“Whatever Byul! Just move out and go to your class! And don’t call me Yongsun at school!”

“Why?!! It is your name, it’s written on your name tag too. Why I can’t call it?? Why? Why?”

She just quietly looking, glaring, at Moonbyul and crossed her arms. Moonbyul didn’t fell slight intimidated and continue .

“Oh~! Why somehow I see a laser coming through your eyes and afire from your nose? Woah, you are indeed solar and dragon Yongsun-ah, hahahha”

Solar gritted her teeth, got more annoyed. She can’t take it anymore. Then she raised her right leg and attempted to kick Moonbyul. But Moonbyul dodged it and already runaway and yelled, “See you at class Yongsun!! Hahaha”

Solar let out a big sigh and closed her eyes to calm down. Hani giggling at the scene, “He is so funny”

“Funny?? That is more annoying though??!”

 

“Aish, sunbae, you have to chill yow!”

 

Solar turn to the crowd in front of her to the one who speak. She rolled her eyes, she’s so done with this prank.

“What do you want now Park Sooyoung?”

“As expected I don’t want you Solar, I can get killed even if the murderer already runaway. Right Hani?”, Sooyoung mocking her and turned to Hani who still giggling, “How is your holiday, Honey? Is it fun?”

“Of course it’s fun. Summer is always fun for me. How about you Soo?”, Hani said shyly.

 

Hani is one of Sooyoung ex (sorry if it's not HoneyMoon :p). They break up coolly, no hard feelings, even if Hani still hope that they can make up again. But Sooyoung is persistent that he will never make up with any of his ex. They just still flirt each other like right now.

 

“Oh, no wonder your skin looks tan. Hmm, did you not get enough sunlight yet? You’re walking beside a sun.”, Sooyoung said while took a little glance beside Hani. She just giggling with ‘sun jokes’ he made for Solar. Solar still pissed off earlier and just glaring at Sooyoung. Then suddenly a shout coming to them,

“Solar ! Hani! Why both of you and student class 1A still here? They’re supposed to be in class now”

“Oh my God! I’m sorry. This is because two jerks annoying us. Hani-ah, why are you not warning me?”

“I thought you will ignore them, but you got in their play, so I just get along with the playing”, said Hani innocent-playfully.

“Oh, whatever. Alright everyone follow us and go to the class!”, Solar shout to the crowd of class 1A student who dumbly looking at their sunbae bickering. “Leggo!”, then Solar along with Hani turn around and going to class 1A direction.

 

“Park Sooyung! Go to your class now and that is not the direction to our class.”, said the person who shout at Solar before.

Sooyoung who followed the class 1A crowd turn around then made way to the person and hang his right arm on to the student shoulder, “How about we’re going to class together prez? It’s lonely going there alone.”

“Now you’re flirting with me? But I’m sorry I had to deliver some files to the principal.”, said Jinri, “Where is Moonbyul and Seulgi anyway?”

“You are no fun Jin. They’re going to class first and leave me here, tears”, Sooyoung playfully sobbed and erase imaginary tears under his eyes.

Jinri just rolled his eyes, “It’s your fault anyway, always flirting everywhere. Go now, before the teacher come to class”

Jinri shoved his hand and already went to principal room direction. Sooyoung going to the opposite direction and yelled,”Alright! See you at class Jin!!”

“Yeah! And go straight to class!! Don’t flirt!”

“I got it!!”

 

 

--

 

 

Sooyoung managed to go to his class without flirting. The classroom hallway is empty, the students already inside the classroom waiting for the teachers to came. He just sent some sweet smile and winks to the student, girl, who accidently looking outside at hallway when he passing by.

He arrived at class 2A, peeked inside the classroom and there still no teacher inside. So he opened the door with force and barged in, “Hello everyone!! It’s really nice to see you again this year! I bet all of you miss me last holiday right?”

“No one”, said Eric flatly and the class burst to laugh.

“You really had a sense of humor Eric.”, Sooyoung said and high five with him.

“Oh, Sooyoung, your hair had a some green highlight shade somehow”

“Sana-yah, what a sharp eyes you had, I bet it’s more sharp than Seulgi’s."Sooyoung turn to the Japanesse girl, "Yes, I got some highlight on my hair to match the blazer we wore, hahaha, is it obvious? I though it will shown if I got under the sun. And we’re in the classroom now, also Solar didn’t come yet”

Sana and some of the student giggled at the joke, the rest just shook their head because of how awful the joke is. At the same time they looking at Sooyoung’s hair and try to figure the green shade.

“It’s not that obvious before in the student hall, but I can see it slightly, maybe because there’s more light here than at student hall”, said Sana.

“Yeah, I hope it’s not too obvious, I will get detention then, so don’t mention it latter okay, hahaha. How is Hiroshima by the way?”

“She is from Osaka though.”, one student chimed in.

“I know Jungyeon. I’m just kidding”, Sooyoung rolled his eyes but didn’t bother tuned at him.

“You’re kidding or you just knew Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan?”, Jungyeon said mocking him.

“Well, I know Tokyo the capital city of course and also Sapporo, Hokkaido. It’s famous with the ramen noodles right?”, Sooyoung answered smugly and the class ‘woah’ at the same time.

“Woah, you knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter