The 2Tae's (part 1)

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Jinri came in another two weeks to start loading her stuff and of course to spend some time to accompany her best friend in the lone, adjacent unit. She started arriving per part of her things, with a van driven by her boyfriend, Jinyoung— and it was once the couple walked to the second floor of the last round for transferring— they saw Taehyung has been enclosing Suzy within his lean arms, on the wall, sharing their steamy make outs. The pair could even see that the younger has dropped the biker jacket hung on his shoulder, when he was shifting the head to shove his tongue wildly to the ‘it’ girl.

“Ugh,—cough—Get in the room, please—cough—“

The tall mademoiselle exclaimed, faking coughs and inclining to the wall straight to the other couple who were soon stopped their doings, grinning awkwardly. Her boyfriend on the side tried to cover his titter, raising the girlfriend’s stuffed cardboard shielding his admirable smiling eyes.

Which in another minute, Taehyung then pecked Suzy’s cheek by flash.

“I gotta go… Jungkook’s waiting for me at the mall,“

He said to the girl who was dealing for her breath pace, nodding with the handbag clasped and her coat down 'til the pastel linen top been exposed.

“Taehyung-ah,”

Jinyoung halted him at the second, he timidly, was marching en route to the direction. He motioned to the outer on the floor, by way to his skinny figure clad only by short sleeves and jeans.

“The walk down there must be chilly without Suzy’s warming you up—“

Indeed, it was the last week of February and the weather was even now cold although not the most comparing the prior month.

Jinri joined to tease after she lightly nudged the boyfriend’s waist with an elbow. And then, the couple laughed out loud, causing Taehyung and Suzy have gotten more embarrassed, pursing their swollen lips.

“See you later, hyung and noona…”

The younger boy’s brown orbs were beaming as sparing them a glance of cheerio. Of course, after giving another quick goodbye kiss to the one girl he loved.

Suzy was barely waving her hand as mesmerizingly stared to the faded back of Taehyung’s, tilted and rested her crown to the side of the doorframe.

“You guys love to show off a little bit of something something, aren’t you?”

The slight shorter girl poked her best friend’s waist when they were entering the vacant space, simply stuffed by a couch and not even a single bed in the only opened bedroom. The center room painted by whole white and one-third of the wall was already decorated by Jinri’s collections of vintage movie posters.

Suzy plopped to the violet settee while Jinri was still rummaging the boxes of carton after the boyfriend shutting the entrance following the two mademoiselles to come in.

“Don’t get too comfortable, we know I shouldn’t be moving here till another couple of weeks,”

Jinri threw Suzy a pack of apple juices for-the-go before they should be shifting base to her place instead.

“Yeah it’s like another wait also to finally get laid by Jinyoungie—“

Suzy’s sparkly eyes were signaling the smirk as she gulped down the beverage and Jinri’s, on the other hand, was all set to give her the snap. However, her dumbfounded boyfriend was her main focus to justify such direct and rough times like this.

“What does she means by that?”

Jinri hauled Jinyoung to the access way as substitute. “You said your mom is waiting to do weekly groceries, right?”

He definitely was confused as looking at her, “Yeah, but it’s not until the next hour, babe…”

“Do I need to go to my place? It is time for me to get change though—“

Her best friend was piercing her some invisible fire shots and she replied with such mischievous stare, resuming.

“You can do it here at the couch…”

Her slender fingers then was tapping to where she occupied the spot, making Jinri blushed and Jinyoung could not hide the sudden crimson showing on the cheeks.

“Bye, honey! I love you!”

In its place, her boyfriend held her hand and give a peck to her forehead before they parted at the doorstep.

“I love you, too…”

Jinri truly loved every time Jinyoung had warmly smiled at her such as that, and indeed, it probably one of the reasons why she had fallen for him in the first place. At the moment she was closing her main door after Jinyoung left, and it was just a matter of seconds afore she ran up to Suzy to crash her on top of the seaters.

 

“Seriously, Jinri-yah… Why do you treat Jinyoung differently with your other ex-boyfriends?”

Suzy asked it to Jinri when both of them later spent the nighttime on her living space. She questioned for a purpose, without doubt, because relationships— and — were not something off-limits to them. But, Jinri had never done it with this boyfriend whom she had been dating for almost four months since they were all busy preparing their finals.

Jinri sipped the diet coke as she was eyeing the girl who currently watching the chick flick on the flat screen.

“I don’t see the reason why should I treat him the same as I treated them before, Suzy-yah…”

“And why is that?”

She raised an eyebrow upon Suzy’s inquisitiveness. “Because if anything is based just by then I would never find any relationship that is pure because of the love we share—“

“Remind me, where did you learn such lines?”

Jinri tickled her as if she did not catching all of that precisely of what she meant to.

“Okay, okay, stop…”

She discontinued as Suzy said so, preventing the excessive teasing they disclosed and then she carried on.

“Have you done it with Taehyung?”

“No, of course, not…”

Now, it was Suzy’s turn to be cross-examined.

“So, it’s just making out here and there in every weekend?”

“Actually,” she raised a forefinger in some sort of excuse sign. “We just did it every time he drove me after we visited Taeyong’s place for Sunday brunch.”

“Whoa… What an effective way to makeout and having with two best friends in the same time,”

Suzy made a face to show Jinri her being offended as she was holding the chest.

“Excuse me…” She attempted to appear hurt as much as possible. “I’ve only met Taeyong whenever I was with Taehyung these days,”

“Good for you!”

Jinri couldn’t be more contented of what her best friend has stated. She hugged Suzy tightly as later the shorter girl rested her crown to her lean edge, as they were continuing to watch the Sunday night movie.

“Suzy-yah,”

“Hm?”

Suzy stared to Jinri when she was calling her name by then.

“But you know, you should tell Taeyong about your decision, huh?”

She leaned her head to Jinri’s again as she gently nodding. “I know… I should do that as soon as possible…”

Jinri patted her brunette locks at the point.

“Hey… I’ve been wondering…” She made the best friend to give her another glance. “What is it with you and boys whose have their name started with ‘Tae’?”

“Seriously,” she furrowed her eyebrows to mockingly beholding at her.

“Yeah… When we got to the school for the first time, I totally remembered that you have this huge crush on Taemin sunbae and you got him confessing to you at the next month…” explained Jinri.

“Okay…” Suzy seemed to be intrigued to listen further.

“And by the next year the 2Tae’s have enrolled—“

“2Tae’s?”

“Taehyung and Taeyong’s famous nickname, hello—“ Jinri sighed. “I’m not the one who have this situation with both of them…”

“But, wait… Why did I broke up with Taemin oppa?”

Jinri had lightly hit Suzy’s pate as she had jokingly glared at her. “Because you couldn’t control yourself whenever Taehyung had being near and Taemin sunbae was going for his study abroad…”

“Pretty much the same as Seokjin oppa at the year before—“

“Hey,” Jinri pinched both of her cheeks. “It’s not the time to talk about that one, okay?”

She replied with a playful smirk, “Alright, then, go on…”

“And then, you have to cover your own feelings— because you didn’t have the guts to admit that you are so head over heels to your own junior, duh— that was when you accepted Taehyun’s confession,”

“Taehyun?”

“Nam Taehyun,” Jinri described the lad quite well. “The mastermind of songwriters in our year... He managed to train in YG since like forever?”

“Um…”

“Doesn’t ring you any bell?”

She shook her head before was forming an ‘o’ within his roseate lips, in a matter of milliseconds.

“Oh… He said that he had his first time with me, yet he’s a very good kisser…”

Again, Jinri landed a gentle hit to her best friend’s crown.

“Who does it better, then… Taehyun or Taehyung?” Jinri scratched her own head, wondering. “Wow… Their names are set apart only by a letter, huh?”

Suzy nodded whilst supporting her own chin. “Taehyung does give me the sweetest taste—“

“And Taeyong?”

Jinri sudden added question has directly overwhelmed Suzy’s imagine.

She frowned, “You totally have ruined the mood…”

“Yeah, say that when you have told me like more than ten times about Taeyong had giving you the best , ever—“

Suzy halted Jinri’s rant— and teasing guffaw— as she was confining it with one of the cushions.

 


 

Taehyung had somehow convinced Taeyong to have this super cool platinum hair color— which he had slayed to pulled off— and it made him to be center of the attention, in a very good way, on the next day when they both were coming to the first day of school. Taeyong, then, had his own way to get back to the light brown-headed— since he never was an individual whom enjoyed that sort of extreme awareness, say that the two-years-in-a-row class president title had begun making him sick— and that was how he was naturally countering to his best friend’s act.

“Sir!”

The brand new-almost-white-haired boy raised his hand before knowing the homeroom teacher would call his name, being responsible of the class for a year ahead.

“I just intend to call you to be up in front of the class,”

The thirty-something-man was fixing his glass when the boy was already up in the step.

“So, I’d like to propose something that I suppose you and the whole class would definitely be agreed to it,”

“And what is that if we may know?”

“Can we have Kim Taehyung,” he directed a finger to the best friend who barely was paying attention from his seat at the corner. “To be this year’s class president proceeding what you’ve always given to me?”

The teacher with a nametag ‘Choi’ was musing over as Taeyong beheld to Taehyung who seemed ready to nag at him ahead of it.

“May I know what the reason that made you hand over the throne to Mr. Kim?”

“Because I might have to work overtime with my job in weekends, sir… I need some more time to be at home.”

Taehyung realized that his best friend had been a tad lying to bear the impulsive offer.

“Well, if you have to, then Mr. Lee… He is the person who had the second highest score after yourself—”

“I’d definitely will be still willing to help if you, Taehyung or the class needs any assistance.”

He was confident and acted even more assuring, and the teacher had glancing to Taehyung at that time.

“So, can I have you to be right over here and give your first presidential speech in front of the class?”

The entire room was filled with enthusiastic uproar since, well, Taehyung has been everyone’s favorite in no matter where and when.

 

Taeyong spotted Jungkook was intending to march to his and Taehyung’s table at lunchtime, in which the younger turned away once he caught the cold eyes piercing to his appearance. The raven-haired boy hissed and he even noticed it as the younger seemed to prefer of leaving the area.

“Hey, I guess your brother just left because he saw you having lunch with me…”

Taehyung turned around to find Jungkook’s disappearing back amidst the students group. And then he looked over to the buddy who had been munching over his sandwich upfront.

“He won’t be like that for the next few days…” He swallowed his orange juice, in advance of resuming. “I expect you two to get along and I know, you’ll love him in no time, Tae...”

“Wow, can’t wait for it to be happened…”

Taeyong’s sarcastic answer had made the darker-skinned playfully clamped his lean cheek. Before he was eyeing him,

“Hang on a second… I’m still mad at you, so why should I be talking this much to you… Dear, Mr. Irresponsible Ex-Class Pres??”

He exhaled a sigh and Taeyong had jokingly patted his brown tresses, causing the pal glanced at him with his chocolate eyes shone through the glistening sunrays on that fine day.

“You never get mad at me for more than an hour… And it was once the hardest sixty minutes of your life… I knew it, right Tae?”

Their conversation then got halted for a bunch of girls who surrounded their table to give chocolate and celebrate the reversed White Day only in their school. Taehyung had usually taken all the presents, hitherto this time he mainly did the opposite.

“Sorry, girls… I kinda have someone who I love very much and I don’t think receiving these will build up our relationship—“

His boxy smile had, nevertheless, pleased to those who supposedly have the broken heart. Taeyong, on the other side, raised his eyebrow to hear his best friend unexpected declare. Getting his own set of gifts and his straightforward self would always make the females even more swooned as his cynical reply came in subsequent.

“You know these won’t make any of you become my girlfriend for sure, huh?”

They nodded in sync.

“Good, then… Now, Taehyung and I would like to resume our lunch, so you guys are welcomed to depart, please.”

He continued, motioning them to leave them alone and Taehyung rested his jawline with a palm on the table, saying.

“Once again, sorry…”

He kept smiling with a hint of guilt showed on his striking features. Not even a minute later, a not so familiar voice came from the seats beside them.

“You two fags should’ve just admit your relationship to the public,”

It came from Jimin— a short boy, with small eyes and thewed body, different class yet same year student as the 2 Tae’s— whom had occupying the table with his well-known underground teammates, Seungcheol and Sanghyuk.

Taeyong had merely rolled his eyes, to continue devour on his meal. He never spare glance to people who took so much time snooping on someone else’s business. However, a quick grab on his collar had made him stopped the doings and it turned out, was Taehyung doing the act. By means of he sat on the table, still gripping the best friend’s wrist to be very near to.

“Hey, Park Jimin, aren’t you?”

Taehyung never was a person, ever had taking care of every big mouth took place on behalf of him. Whereas Taeyong didn’t have a clue of why he did it by the time.

“Even if Taeyong and I are really in a relationship… I’m pretty sure that is none of your business. Unless,” he once more pulled the paler’s neck and pressed the stunning face to his own, side by side. As well as he twined an arm to encircle the best friend’s broad shoulder. “You’re in fact are so jealous that I get to enjoy this beautiful face of his, for every day for the rest of my life…”

Taehyung flashed a smirk and lip bite before he was leaving the cafeteria, with Taeyong’s one hand tugged by him.

 

“, Tae… I haven’t finished my delicious chicken sandwich…”

That was the only thing Taeyong said, en route for their later classes on that day. Taehyung grinned as they made a stop to take some books on the locker.

“I’ll call Mr. Oh to buy the chicken combo you love and drop it after school—“

“No need…” the paler unlocked his locker door, tilting his light head. “Anyway, what is it with your unleashed and it was out of nowhere?”

“I don’t know… I guess I just feel tired of people keep talking things about us… But, you should know that I love you that much, but then again, not in that kind of way, right?”

Taeyong grinned and Taehyung replied him by the same thing.

“Tae, you know I love—“

“Uh, I need to pee!”

Taehyung excused himself and dashed to the nearest bathroom, as Taeyong simply shook his head. “And that’s how you responded me… You’re welcome, Tae!”

Taeyong took his phone out of his pocket to quickly dial a quite familiar number.

Hello—“

“Hey, it’s me…”

I still add your number to my contact list.

He didn’t ask further of Suzy’s taciturnity to him even through the phone call, therefore he resumed.

“So, you are now officially dating my best friend…” he leaned to the closed sideboard. “Should I congratulate you or not?”

You should… And because you have called me, can I meet you to talk over something… Let’s say, today?

“So, you finally missed me after this whole month?”

He teased and she didn’t find it funny at all.

No, that’s absolutely not it… Hey, if you say yes, then I probably could stop by your place after your school hour finished…

“Okay, cool… I think I should let Taehyung to do his first duty alone as of today—“

What duty?

He tried to let out a snicker. “He earned a new title as our class pres…”

Oh, wow…

Taeyong didn’t comprehend why, talking about his best friend to this particular one had somehow causing him feeling rather dejected.

“You should know him better, considering you’re the girlfriend, now…”

Yet he attempted to sound as happy as he could have been.

 


 

A/N: What do you think about Taehyung's sudden outburst or Taeyong's new hair?? xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS <3