Indecisive Girl with An Attitude

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Being somebody never was something really nice undertook by Suzy. Her name went to the surface since going through modelling, finishing the age of primary— blamed her natural beauty when the scouts found her doing groceries shopping with her mother in a local market. Thenceforth in middle school, she had set an interest to go deeper with singing and dancing. It has been ongoing until now she completed the education in the performing arts institution, commencing to the national university, majoring in composition. Not to mention, the girl has also been supporting her household financial for so many years.

Her family still resided in Gwangju, while Suzy would pay them a visit mainly in holiday season. Through the girl and her father hard work for living, the folks had a little café built in the hometown, which delivered almost half of their incomes. Despite that her old man was also yet working as a senior engineer.

Suzy lived by herself subsequent her mother feel like her second born has been old enough to struggle by herself in the capital city. It was by her sophomore year in high school, when her mother had returned to the home base. Therefore she would not be that alone, since Jinri would be moving in— by the next week after their graduation— to the vacant unit next to her best friend’s as they would be entering the college, even so together.

 


 

The pancake house was not too packed when Suzy was arriving— beautiful as always with her simple monochrome top paired by loose pants and sling bag— in that Sunday pre-lunch. Taehyung waved his arm excitingly and she realized that the younger had securing a place with his brother, Jungkook— whose head was down to the table, occupied with the iPad screening some sort of a game— she had met the raven-haired boy for a few times, watching Taehyung’s recital at the performing arts centre downtown.

She tried to hold on to breathe as seeing Taehyung looking good wrapped by a denim jacket topping the navy t-shirt with— matching-colored— jeans and his favorite Converse high. Apparently, the younger brother was having quite the same taste in the shoes department. Even though, Jungkook preferred to wear only his black and red ‘School Ruined My Life’ hoodie plus jeans.

“Hi, noona!”

Taehyung casually gave her a kiss on the cheek, while in afar, she noticed a pair of cold eyes must have been watching all of that.

“Kookie… Let’s have time-out with the game, please…”

The called person raised his head a bit, looking to the newcomer at their table.

“Hi,”

He said before was concentrating again to the device.

“Jungkook,”

He stared to the older who sounded stern, mentioning him without the nickname.

“Yes, Taetae hyung?”

Finding the thought person was crossing his arms over the lean chest, his pleading round eyes were then evolving.

“W-what?”

The darker-skinned boy scoffed, “If someone is here with you, and I’m not saying it is only me… You have to greet them properly and stop playing for God’s sake—“

“No, Tae… That’s alright…”

Suzy chimed in to prevent the younger get mad to his youngest sibling. Although, everyone— except Jungkook, himself— knew that there was no way Taehyung had ever been infuriated at him. In fact, no one had ever seen him had gotten angry to other human being before. And as an additional information, every single person who was close to him, must’ve had always receiving cold shoulder from Jungkook since he never liked anyone else to be too attached to Taehyung, more than his own self.

“Don’t make me break your iPad.”

Jungkook pouted as hearing what his older brother stated and Suzy had find it amusing in nearly every time. It probably one of the reason of why she— actually­— was so whipped. It was not only physical, but Taehyung’s capability to balance every single piece of his life— family, friends, school, etc.— and never had once he ever forget about what he wanted to pursue in the future.

Taehyung’s fierce face turned to Suzy, on contrary flashing his upmost boxy smile. By way of taking her fingers to be intertwined and then he spoke over to the younger.

“You should treat your future sister-in-law very nicely, Kook…”

Jungkook’s round orbs have widened as he didn’t have time to gaze at Suzy, who was seeking for a glass of water, preventing her sudden urge to almost coughing.

“Are you kidding?? Did mom and dad know about this?!”

Taehyung bursted out of laugh as Suzy was keeping on with the giggle.

“Nah…” he wiggled the brows to the loving girl next to. “But, it doesn’t mean that dreams are impossible, huh?”

“Okay, stop it… You really heating up my face,”

She replied, half-jokingly, and the other half was not. In later seconds, another person joined them from the restroom. Seokjin took a seat in between Jungkook and Suzy, facing Taehyung while still being busy with his phone.

“Oh…” he fixed his glasses to contemplate the only mademoiselle. “The famous Bae Suzy is here…”

He smiled and Suzy gave the same as reply.

“Hey, oppa… How are you?”

Seokjin was one of the admired seniors— in no doubt— back when she was in her first year at the prominent institution.

“I’m good, thank you…” He squinted to catch the interlacing act between her hand and Taehyung’s then. He motioned an index toward it. “And seeing what you have been right now… I assume that you and my little Taehyung is finally— oh my God, Kim Taehyung… What have you been thinking for all these years…?”

The cheery boy’s warm chuckle had eased every particular soul on their table, hence the eldest was continuing.

“Anyway, you guys are official, am I right?”

“Kind of…”

His brother, at that point, answered the question. In advance of someone with the name tag ‘Taeyong’ was approaching the table.

“So, everyone is present… What would you guys like to have?”

It was Taehyung and Suzy’s customary to have brunch in his workplace by every Sunday.

“Noona, what would you eat for today?”

Taehyung let the girl to make her order first.

“Um… Blueberry pancakes with vanilla milkshake—“

“Wow, what a fatty breakfast choice then…”

Taehyung snickered when Suzy lightly hit Taeyong’s stomach from her chair. The two were not continually had being chummy since the pale buddy had the tendency to enjoy teasing her.

“And you, Tae…?”

The fine-looking server was directing his pen to the bestest friend.

“I’ll have the usual chocolate chips—“

“— pancake and banana smoothie.”

Taeyong wrote down the order as Taehyung were having his chocolate eyes, absorbed at him. “You know me very well, Tae…”

He flashed a quick grin before was eyeing the eldest, passing the sight of the youngest person slightly taunted at him.

“Seokjin hyung?”

The Kim’s family was in fact had been so familiar with both Taeyong and Suzy.

Seokjin carried on his observation through the menu. “I gotta be in the airport in an hour, so… Can I get the French toast on-the-go?”

“Sure.” Taeyong nodded.

“And let me have the hot coffee here.”

“Fancy any additional milk?”

“Nope, just pure black coffee…” Seokjin handed the sheet to the younger. “Thanks, Taeyongie.”

He nodded once more as eyeing the last customer, the very tough one toward him, and he knew it was coming.

“Jungkook?”

“Can I get a portion of egg benedict?”

Taeyong swifted his blue and white cap uniform before was piercing the cold stare to the younger.

“Do you, in any case, have seen it somewhere in our menu?” He barred to let out the hiss.

“No,” Jungkook raised his eyebrow, attempting to hide the rising smirk. “I just feel like I want to eat it, right now…”

Feeling that something had gone wrong through the thick air between the two, Taehyung snatched the menu piece clasped by his best friend. He realized that his younger sibling has wanted to kid around with the standing figure, through the wrong way.

“Jungkook,”

He flinched when Taehyung exclaimed his name again.

“Do you want me to ask Mr. Hwang to drop you home after taking Jin hyung to the airport?”

The boy looked down to the wooden surface, refusing to look at his preferred being.

“Fine…”

Jungkook shoved the menu as Taeyong picked it up with a smug smile, flaunting at him.

“I’ll have the same as Tae hyung…”

 

“What did I say of being nice, especially to Taeyong, if you want to tag along with me here?”

Taehyung muttered after the best friend had leaving their table.

“Why do you always taking his side instead of me?”

At the moment, Jungkook was the one who crossed his arms even after Seokjin left to catch up with the scheduled leave-taking.

“Jungkook, that was not what I intend to do…”

“Oh, yes you are, hyung…”

All Taehyung could do just heaved a loud sigh in regard of his younger’s brother endless nag then.

 

Later on that day, Taehyung chose to drive Suzy’s car as he planned to drop the girl safely to her dwell. Jungkook was on the other vehicle with Mr. Oh as they were coming as a pack by earlier. The younger had not wanting to talk to him for a while after what they have been through during the mealtime. Apart from he had to go to another place, once more with the sibling for added late lunch appointment with their mother.

“I’m sorry, but he’s being too much these past days…and I kinda got carried away…”

Taehyung said when they were already in her doorstep. He had never told the entire story about the family descending, except to Taeyong. On the other hand, Suzy had been getting this part of him a bit too well, likewise she had been understanding the younger better than anyone else.

She beamed and it was his favorite. “No, that’s okay—“

Her words stopped as Taehyung locked their lips together and it was pleasantly so sweet. Taehyung’s touch was definitely like the sunrays itself, lively and warm. She couldn’t comprehend entirely as she was too immersed of keeping with his opening to later swirl the tongue in between.

It was their unforgettable first kiss, but totally wouldn’t be the last.

“Noona…”

Taehyung’s deep voice was sort of panting when he commenced a talk after their precious little while.

“If you ever wonder of what I said about— uhm,” he seemed nervous to carry on. “What I declared at the eating place… You just have to know that I am dead serious about it…”

Suzy felt that her feet had getting wobbly, as Taehyung’s arms were surrounding her on the wall. His brown eyes were certainly the most alluring pair she ever stared in for the whole interval. Why it must takes her this long to realize?

“I really, really love you…”

She pecked his nose tip, making he smiled through all the doings. Before she had slipped in to make way opening her door.

“We’ll see each other again very soon… Okay, m-my dear?”

Suzy wanted to cover her blush so bad yet Taehyung had given her an enthusing goodbye, catching up of what she had impulsively referred to him.

 

The stunning girl plopped her body to the bed once she was settling in her quiet bedroom. Pressing a familiar number with the iPhone then she did.

Hello—“

“Jinri-yah…”

Suzy spilled even before the best girl friend finished the phone greeting.

“Taehyung and I just kissed…using our lips—”

He could listen that Jinri was tittering through the across line.

Finally…

“What, finally you weirdo,“

Suzy, honey… It is the right time for you to get what is hidden for the young lover and left the entire doubts in past—

She hated it when Jinri had always been right.

“But, I slept with Taeyong… Again, last night.”

You .

Her best friend never was a supporter of what she mistakenly did with the other one.

You know you gotta get over it very soon, right?

At that moment, she resumed.

“I know… I’m such a bad person—“

 


 

A/N: A little bit of these two wouldn't hurt though :) :)

 

 

 

 

STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER <3