Explosion of Feelings

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

A week after the latest occurrences— and Taehyung finally got the doctor’s permission to go abroad as he linked the rest at their way to the airport, by the day they’d depart to the Land of the Rising Sun. As luck would have it, it was what Taehyung had dreamt of all this time, having four people that he cared so much about, partaking none of the disagreement at that beginning of the day. Despite that they had once or twice at what time Taehyung got hospitalized. However, it was nice that they all could be now in the peace state of mind.

Maybe it was him being innocent that he always was, they actually had made a pact before which they needed to get along for the sake of Taehyung. They would try hard as well to do it for the next four days.

Taeyong was the last to be picked up, since his place was the furthest from the Kim’s mansion and considerably at the suburbs. As it been also planned previously, Jungkook has been seated next to Mr. Oh on the driver’s seat, whereas Taehyung and Suzy was in the middle seats, as the finest looking one joined Seokjin at the back.

“Hey, Taeyong-ah…” The eldest of the three siblings began a conversation. “I guess we’ll be partners for this getaway, since—” Seokjin signaled to the people in front. “There will be people in relationship and Jungkook is a spoilt child who will not cling on to me,”

“Sure, hyung…” Taeyong nodded after buckling up on his seat. “You want to do it in my fun way?”

He wiggled his eyebrows and Seokjin didn’t feel too good for his suspicious gaze.

“I don’t like the way you look at me, now…” he muttered.

The corner of Taeyong’s lips twitched as he raised an eyebrow to the older. “We’re going to start looking for some hot stewardesses—“

 

Jungkook frowned as he read his boarding pass and found out he needed to sit in pair with Seokjin on the aircraft. Like it wasn’t enough for him to keep looking at arrears by their car, so that he would keep an eye for Taehyung and Suzy. He guessed they would be next to them, separated by an aisle and only God knows, how many times Jungkook would be staring to his left until they arrived in the destination. It wasn’t like the two would canoodle while there was everyone else.

It was just— there’s this hard feeling inside Jungkook’s chest that he started to be bothered by the fact that they are a couple.

“I don’t want to sit with Seokjin hyung!”

Jungkook could say it louder and every person, even the ones placed in the economy class, would hear him.

“Okay…” Seokjin put his duffel to the cabin as he responded to the little brother. “Do you want to switch with Taeyong and sit with a stranger? Or, you want me to switch with him?”

Taeyong heard the conversation as he waved in jest, winking to the younger. “Hi, Jungkook…”

He said it with such teasing tone, which caused Jungkook mouthed, “No ing way.”

Taehyung and Suzy came in last as they discovered the three persons haven’t been seated yet.

“What’s wrong?” Taehyung asked as he squeezed in Suzy’s belongings to the above compartment.

“Jungkook doesn’t want to sit with me.” Seokjin answered short.

Taehyung hummed, glancing at Suzy then he did. “We don’t have to be together all the time during this trip, huh?”

Suzy nodded. “Yeah, sure…” She turned to face Jungkook at that point. “So, Suzy noona or Taehyung hyung?”

Jungkook wasn’t expecting to be given this kind of option. He was thinking maybe he could be seated with Taehyung to be fair, but since this opportunity had come only once and that’s why he replied. “Suzy noona’s fine…”

The called person smiled as she thought herself it wouldn’t be that bad to spend two hours with Jungkook being next to her. Taehyung had also grinned before he ruffled the bit shorter’s hair and he plopped himself beside the eldest.

Somewhere in between, Jungkook could sense Taeyong has pierced negative stares through the gap between the seaters of Suzy and his, mumbling under his breath. “Yeah, right.”

 

Not even in thirty minutes, it seemed the boys had gone into the dream world when Suzy glanced to her sides. Her urge to use the restroom was unavoidable at the time. She unbuckled quietly as the seemed sleeping Jungkook was resting his head to the window side. The space was then occupied, she waited for it to be vacant, leaning her limb to the partition as it was dark. She noticed because most of the passengers closed their drapes.

Already she listened some weird voices from the inner side and it began to make her a little bit uncomfortable. She didn’t know how long she was waiting, until a female later exited and she appeared untidy when observing someone has anticipated in turn.

“Sorry,” the tall and lean girl uttered, as Suzy saw she was wearing the airlines’ uniform when she walked away. She shook her head, afore heading to the lavatory and perceiving another person had come out from there.

“Oh, hello…” Taeyong beheld at the surprised girl. He was fixing his zipper, then resuming the talk. “Had you wait long enough?”

Suzy had this revolted look through her countenance and she scoffed. “Oh, God… You’re gross.”

He put his one good hand over the doorframe, holding her back not to go in doing her business. “Sorry, sweetie… I think it’s rude ‘cause I forgot to ask you first joining my mile high club—“

“Go, away…” she attempted to push his hand to not blocking her way. “I just want to pee.”

Unlucky for her, Taeyong was much stronger to turn their positions and they both have been stepped inside the restroom.

“Well, we can do it after you’re done peeing.” He smirked and moved his-almost-flawless-face to be closer to hers. Arms both now were holding each of her wrist. “Perhaps little Taeyongie will be ready to stand up in few minutes—“

“Seriously, leave me alone…and for God’s sake, I don’t want to do it with you!”

Suzy jolted Taeyong to his stomach as reflex. It was like an impromptu hit she had to do to make him quit. She forced, quickly, for him to free her and leave.

“You know what, you’re no fun.”

The younger guy huffed as he was intending to. But alas, the person who expected another turn outside was probably some of the lasts that needed to be there.

“What the hell you guys doing here?”

Jungkook was in a state of panic when he realized Suzy was there with Taeyong.

“Man, I just ed…”

Taeyong has definitely fancied to provoke and Suzy probably would flaw his face with a slap.

“No, no… No.” Instead, she focused on Jungkook and clutched his sleeve before he could turn around, returning to his seat. “Jungkook, listen to me,”

He merely looked at her and he could not even secrete his exasperation.

The other guy was snickering as he left the two and was intending to take a nap just like the rest. Leaving Suzy alone to face such angry and petrifying youngest.

“This is way different than what you think—“

“Noona,” Jungkook’s flustered expression has worried Suzy and it wasn’t for a good cause as he emphasized on her. “I know you always think that I’m a baby, or blah blah blah… But, I’m not stupid and I understand what you two have done here.”

“No, Jungkook… I really did not —“

“See, even the way you said it was similar to him.”

“Jungkook, no… I mean, I didn’t do any ual stuff with him… And especially not here,” Suzy could whimper by then, for the reason it was hard for her to convince the younger. “Please, you need to trust me…”

He was so close to turn himself in and easily listened to her explanations.

“How can I trust you when I know you’ve done things with him before and now you dare to do it when my hyung’s asleep?”

He got loose the grip from her once she answered. “Because I really didn’t, Jungkook.”

Suzy stared at his eyes for a long time and Jungkook would run his hand through her hair, as he could see her orbs were shimmering not in the way it used to beam. His heart sunk because she might be not lying this time.

“You lose some of my trust, just so you know.” He stuttered and put a hand on her shoulder, as he pointed to the rest room. “Come on, now go and do your thing ‘cause I’m also in line to do it.”

Jungkook skipped the part to tell Suzy— which he was there to simply checking on her, because she didn’t come back to the seat for a while.

 

“So, we’re not landing in Tokyo?” Taeyong questioned his best friend after their arrival in the designed landing field.

The place was not busy as it was not yet ten in the am and the spring holiday season, hitherto, hasn’t come.

Taehyung wrapped his thin arm around the buddy, to respond while they were at the baggage claim. “You may always come first in every school subject,  Tae… But, you’re not that good when it comes to small details, say reading your boarding pass and the destination cites KIX.”

Taeyong pouted whilst hearing Taehyung laughed at his tiny slip, whereas Seokjin added their amusement. He walked in between, a pair of goofy and excited pals and the other two were seemingly the opposite ever since they walked out the plane. As the eldest, Seokjin was sort of observing both Jungkook and Suzy had their mood went downhill.

“Suzy-yah, is someone going to join us later, or you’ll be the only girl on this trip?” He began probing the miss.

“Oppa, I’m sorry that I wasn’t succeed to have Jinri or Jisoo joining us...” Suzy replied him with a small smile tugged on her lips. “But, my cousin is studying here, maybe she starts meeting us tomorrow.”

“So, your cousin is a she?” Taeyong chimed in as Taehyung was playfully head locking him.

Jungkook threw his face away, as he didn’t wish to be at the same place as the older’s brother best friend right now.

Suzy was still full of the irritation which Taeyong caused before and made her has been falsely accused by someone. Someone who was now took some distance away from others and she kind of felt bad, considering she was the main reason behind his sulking. Deep inside, she merely supposed and hoped Jungkook would tell nothing to anyone— especially Taehyung, if you might wonder— as she didn’t know why either she was pretty much concerned by the incidence.

“None of your freakin' business.” She vaguely retorted.

Her answer had perchance making the clueless Taehyung and Seokjin sensed something bad might have happened afore their arrival.

Taehyung lose his grip to the pal as he was then offered Suzy his arm to be wrapped on to. “Come on, honey… I think you’re exhausted and you’re going to love the place I chose for our short holiday.”

Suzy sighed before she took Taehyung’s hand and her eyes fixed to the youngest who even now seemed more sulked than he was previously.

 

It was passing lunchtime when they arrived at the accommodation. They made a stop before in a fast food restaurant since none of them could resist their hunger for any longer. Taehyung whined a lot during their way, because there were none of the cherry blossom trees have bloomed, considering it was still in the middle of March they’re being there.

The house located in much more of an outskirt, that it looked like a small villa, with Japanese style and there were three rooms that they could use as bedrooms. Those were beside the living place, kitchen and dining room, a spacious lawn and bathrooms.

Jungkook was the first to decide where he was settled. Without words, he locked the door soon as they were reaching the living room. Taehyung decided to lie on the largest room that could be occupied for the rest of boys, whereas Suzy would be by herself in the other one. Taehyung was asleep not too long after Seokjin and Taeyong was finished organizing the futon on the tatami as their stuff was stored to the cabinets. Seokjin and Taeyong stayed there watching Taehyung’s calm face had been put into slumber.

“I guess he’ll be asleep a lot during this trip…”

Seokjin told Taeyong after he was done covering the friend’s body with a comforter.

“Is it weird that I say I won’t let that happen, hyung?” Taeyong replied him with a quick question and another assertion. “I don’t like the fact that now he would easily get tired.”

It was true because it was what the doctor said to Seokjin and he did pass that particular message to them.

“If this is really the last time I could go for a trip with him, I’d make sure that we’ll stay awake for most of the time, until we need to fly back to Seoul.”

Seokjin let Taeyong’s last statement slide and the latter began standing up, saying he would go to the convenience store as it could be one of the best things to do when you’re in this country. Seokjin’s attention had never left the younger brother’s face as later he fell asleep, still leaning to the wall. He was drained after thinking so much about some things, which the doctor stated at the last time he fetched Taehyung. It was only the two of them back then at the hospital.

 

Suzy was filled with ample thirst as she headed to the kitchen and she found someone has stuffed some soft drinks to the refrigerator. She felt better after spending a full hour of nap, but her solitude didn’t last for long. There was another person coming to the place, as then he retreated fast when knowing she was there.

“Jungkook, I already know it’s you.”

Too late for the youngest as she halted him to go and she would be the one who depart instead.

“Why do you have to leave when I’m here?” Jungkook replied while he was taking a green-colored beverage from the fridge.

“I thought you hate me now and you don’t want to be alone with me, so that’s why I must go…” Suzy raised an eyebrow while she was resting to one of the counters.

Jungkook was trying to describe what was on his mind and it was not that he hated her— well, he knew himself best what he was feeling was absolutely on the contrary— afterwards, he had come up with, “If hate can be the perfect answer to explain why I can’t keep you out of my head, then it’ll be better for me to not use the word.”

The youngest guy let Suzy mused over it for a while, as it was sure had made her stiffened on the spot. Thankfully, Seokjin has presented in the next minute and his sleepy appearance forced him to snatch the drink on Jungkook’s grip.

“Ew! Who tried to poison us by buying these horrible drinks?” He commented, “What is it? Melon?”

Suzy was soon in response to answer Seokjin. For the reason, she did not also fancy the beverage she has attained before. She was drinking it for another gulp as then she stopped. “I thought it’s just me who’s not having the taste buds to match people here…”

Jungkook gave the olders a nod. “I’ll buy something else outside.” He merely looked at Seokjin when he was stating. “I saw a convenience store in this street corner when we were heading here,”

He threw the pack to a garbage can and before long was leaving the kitchen.

Suzy was in a pause, in advance of she did the same and told Seokjin. “I’ll be going to the store, to see if I can help Jungkook.”

Seokjin frowned by the moment they were gone. “Hmm, I don’t know those two are close enough…” Afore he searched for a glass to be filled with tap water.

 

Suzy didn’t know how fast Jungkook paced as she found him already picking out some drinks from the store fridge by ten minutes later. She wasted some of her time previously taking out the jacket from the piled-up stuff in her room.

“Jungkook, I don’t understand that last one you told me…” Suzy has gotten nearby him as she carried on, cautiously. “About the hate thing—“

“Do you prefer this milk tea or the one with strawberry flavor?” Jungkook did not even flinch as Suzy was seriously staring at him.

“Hey, please answer me first…” Suzy was kind of entreating him now.

“Or, you want a chocolate milk?” and then, Jungkook diverted again.

She sighed, “The strawberry one is good,” before she allowed Jungkook to buy more drinks for everyone at the house and they proceeded to check-out.

“Okay, so can you talk to me now?” Suzy asked Jungkook again, once they were exiting the convenience store.

“About what?” Jungkook was indifferent enough when he was gulping the milk tea he just bought as they stepped out.

“You said stuff that is confusing me…” She mumbled and her eyes haven’t left his ever since they were alone in the street. “What did you mean by it?”

“Nothing.” He responded quick, as his round orbs fixed to the street ahead of them. “And surely not anything for you to worry about.”

“Jungkook,” Suzy halted Jungkook for keep walking as she held his arm. “Why do you keep being angry to me? Is it still because the stupid things you thought I did with Taeyong on the airplane?”

He furrowed his eyebrows by the mention of it. “You said you didn’t do it… Why do you have to bring it up again and keep making it a problem?”

“Because you keep being like this,”

“Like what?”

“Like this, when you act as if you hate me so much and you don’t want to be around me.”

Oh, you are so wrong. Jungkook kept that one lingered on the tip of his tongue. He said to her then, “I told you I don’t think hate is the right word I would refer to this situation.”

“What situation?”

Jungkook swung his hand to be released by her. It caused Suzy to struggle and keeping up with his longer paces, as she was trying to be in even stride as the younger’s.

“Hey,” she strived again to make him look at her. “I care so much about Taehyung that you should know, I won’t repeat any mistake like I did way before we became a thing.”

I care so much about Taehyung— that first sentence rang clearly to his hearing and it racked up till his brain. Jungkook couldn’t control his own actions. From the way his ogles got dimmed after Suzy stated her true feelings toward Taehyung. Not to mention, the aches lingered on his chest, which he realized he began falling for her. Perhaps Jungkook would cry if he ever heard her again stating of how much she cared about his beloved brother.

“I don’t care if you care so much about Tae hyung, or whoever, but please… For God’s sake, that jerk is— ugh,” Jungkook squeezed his raven hair as he was thinking hard to swap what was upsetting him. “He’s not a person worth to be with someone like you… I can’t stand the thought that he was touching you back in the plane.”

Suzy held back her reply until she voiced. “Why is it now suddenly a matter relating to you?”

He couldn’t answer her that one and he hurried away to go back to their lodge.

 

Suzy arrived at their accommodation where she caught Taeyong was approaching from the opposite way as she and Jungkook were arriving. The guy was not alone, he seemed was getting a new companion; in a form of local girl clothed in typical school uniform you used to see in comic books.

Jungkook scanned their surroundings, the horizon has not even turning into the reddish orange and they haven’t been there for two hours when the older had gotten— what could be— a date for the day.

Suzy tiptoed as she whispered to the younger’s ears, “Jungkook, you owe me a lot of your trust.”

She smirked at him as he replied her with a blank stare. In place of she advanced to open the entrance and there was Taehyung asking where did they come from.

 


 

A/N: Well, I'm sorry I didn't update this for such a long time... I hope you guys still enjoy to read this.......

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please don't hate my Taeyongie 'cause he actually is a ball of sunshine, but I need to make him appears bad for the sake of this story :")
 
PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS 주세요!!!