Blossom

Aperture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 2 : Blossom [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] He had just captured pure peace. [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

The hour seemed to pass by too quickly, much to Jungkook’s despair.  School was finally over, and he still hadn’t slept nine hours a night yet.  He opened his eyes a bit and reached groggily towards the airplane window, pulling it up to see the plane descending through the clouds.  

 

The vast green fields came into view, along with the waves crashing along the coast.  Numerous boats dominated the waters with divers and tourists alike.  Adrenaline rushed through Jungkook’s fingertips as he felt the plane descending and landing gracefully onto the runway.  The landing of the craft shook him, and the vibrations made him grasp a bit tighter onto the armrests of his seat.

 

As the plane came pulling into the gate, Seokjin smiled and stretched sleepily.  “Well, we made it!” he cheered.  

 

Jungkook nodded and blinked sleepily through the sunshine haze.  He glanced behind them to see Jimin attempting to wake Yoongi up, but to no avail.  A small smile graced his lips as he gathered his things and followed Seokjin out.  There was just no waking Min Yoongi.

 

“Seoul High, please wait at the baggage claim!” a supervisor shouted above the chatter in the plane.

 

“Come on,” Seokjin said to Jungkook as soon as they gathered their carry on bags.  

 

The younger nodded and obediently followed the other through the gate and to the baggage claim area, where suitcases were already circulating.  

 

A bright red spash of color caught his eye.  He smiled to himself as he walked over and got his suitcase.  It was easy to find, as his mother made sure to get a color he liked.  It was recognizable to him, its exotic shade popping out from the sea of dull browns and blues.  “Hard to lose,” his mother described it as.

 

Once everyone retrieved their bags, the supervisors separated the kids into three different groups.  Jungkook and Seokjin stayed close to Jimin and Yoongi as they boarded the bus towards the hotel.

 

“This is exciting,” Seokjin chirped as they sat down towards the front.  “I haven’t really travelled much in a long time.  Coming to Jeju is like a dream!”

 

“Tell me about it,” Jungkook murmured as he gazed out the window to see trees blooming with color.  

 

Jimin hung over their seat from behind them.  “It’s so beautiful!”

 

“Stop behaving like a bunch of girls and shut up,” Yoongi grumbled.  He pulled his hood over his head, muffling his grey voice.  “I need to sleep.”

 

Jimin pouted.  “You slept for more than an hour.  That’s plenty.”

 

“Not enough,” the other replied bluntly.

 

Jungkook took his camera out and snapped a few pictures as they drove by.  The sky was a bright blue with fluffy white clouds that played and danced with the ocean breeze.  He smiled as he looked at the pictures.  

 

He had just captured pure peace.

 

After what seemed like an hour, the bus finally stopped in front of their collective cabins.  A supervisor rose from his seat and clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter