Away From the Livestream (verkwan)

SVT OS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and gentleman, I present you Seventeen's dance master, the great Hoshi!" Seungkwan yelled, and at the members' cheer Soonyoung shouted like a fighter who had just stepped out in front of the crowd.

It was Seungkwan's idea to do a V app video since it'd been a while since they last did it, and having nothing better to do today the others agreed to it. It started off as a random video with simple chatting with the fans, but soon resulted in a dance battle between Jihoon and Soonyoung, hosted by no other than Seungkwan. The audience were the fans and the rest of the members standing around the two competitors.

"And in the other corner, Seventeen's one and only composer, the one who was unwilling and shy to participate in today's great competition at first, but we all know that he will do extremely well, the amazing Woozi!" Seungkwan continued and motioned for Mingyu to turn the camera towards Jihoon. It was clearly on his face that he didn't feel like competing at all, but as soon as the camera faced him, Jihoon put on a smiling face in order to not cause trouble with the fans that were watching the livestream. "Now, may DJ DK- heh, see what I did there? DJ DK..." Seungkwan cleared his throat before continuing. "Anyway. May DJ DK turn on some music, please?" he turned towards Seokmin, who had his phone connected to the loudspeakers, and in a few seconds music could be heard playing from them. "And now, let the fun begin!"

Soonyoung was the one to begin the battle, and he did it with a strong start, earning waves of cheers from the rest of the people in the room. When he was done with his part, he bowed deeply with a grin plastered on his face and backed away, making room for Jihoon.

The composer walked slowly to the middle, waiting until the beat dropped before he started dancing. His moves were much more simple than Soonyoung's, but they still seemed to amaze the others, especially Chan. The maknae was clapping like a seal when the composer was done.

"Woah woah, what amazing dances we got to see here, am I right?" Seungkwan stepped into the camera's screen. He had fished his phone out of his pocket in the meantime and played a cheering sound on it. "It's not over yet though, let's see what they have for us to show in round two!" he yelled and stepped out of sight, giving place for the dancers.

Hansol was standing in the back, not really paying attention to the whole contest. He was eyeing the host all along, his features distracting him from cheering and clapping for his hyungs. His thoughts were wandering around the fact that Seungkwan had been avoiding him during the whole livestream, not even talking to him. There was that one time when he squeezed his hand while the spotlight was not on either of them, but other than that, nothing.

Seungkwan wasn't angry as far as Hansol knew, but he still avoided him, and it bothered him. Very much.

Trying to have a chance of interaction with him, Hansol edged closer to the other until he was only a step away from him. Thanks to being off screen he didn't have to worry about causing a scandal, so he wrapped an arm around the shorter's waist. When he got no reaction, he placed his chin on Seungkwan's shoulder. This caused the singer to throw an unapproving glance at him. Hansol flashed a grin, at which Seungkwan's lips turned upwards. The rapper tightened his hold around his waist, but then Seungkwan got pulled away by Seungcheol and he was pushed into the middle of the circle. Hansol mentally cursed, getting annoyed that he was constantly kept away from the singer by someone or Seungkwan himself.

"Oh- oooh! Now that's what I call a real dance battle. Since we can't decide on the winner yet, I call for a third and very last round!"

Hansol soon got bored of the contest, and seeing no sign of him being on screen in the near future, he asked for permission from Seungcheol to go out for a few minutes. When he got it, he left the room without anyone else noticing it.

Anyone else but Seungkwan who as watching him from the corner of his eyes. He decided not to pay attention to it, since he was just probably going out for some fresh air.

Minutes had passed and Hansol still hadn't come back. Seungkwan decided to make the 'event' into a five-round dance battle since the fans asked for more of the dancers through the comments, also that meant enough time for him to pass the host-role to Seok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter