Ilgop~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

・゚*。・

(Listen)

“Thank you.”

 

Jiyong murmured, his lips left Seungri’s but he was still inches away from it. He smiled before leaning away from Seungri, who looks like he’s going to burst in any minute now because of the redness of his face. Jiyong started to walk away, smiling to himself. He’s a bit proud of what he did, not feeling ashamed at all. He wanted to this relationship work, so why not make the first move? He said to himself.

 

“Hey hyung! Wait up!” Seungri, who just processed what happened, started to run in order to catch Jiyong, who was already far from him. To be honest, Seungri was so confused; a couple of questions were running wild inside his head, but there’s one thing he was so sure about: Jiyong is indeed like him, too. He grabbed Jiyong’s hand, he immediately intertwined their fingers, which the older gladly accepted. They walked around the streets, holding each other’s hand, not minding what will happened now after that kiss.

 

 

・゚*。・

 

“Hmmm! This is really good!” Jiyong moaned as soon as the ice cream entered his mouth. Jiyong doesn’t like nor hate sweets, but this one he’s been eating since this afternoon really triggered the sweet tooth that Jiyong wasn’t aware he has one.

“I told you, they won’t let you down!” Seungri grinned at him and start shoving a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

 

Things were normal, surprisingly normal, for the two of them as if the kiss didn’t happened. Not that both of them regretted what happened, but for Seungri’s side, it’s a bit confusing. Seungri has this perplexed look but still managed to be in high spirit around Jiyong. What are we now? Are we dating? Are we exclusive then?

 

Jiyong, however, can feel the uneasiness of the man in front of him. He knew he needed to clear their relationship now. For god’s sake it’s only been what? 3 days since they met. But he knew, deep inside of him, he has fallen already at Seungri since the day he saw him inside the café. He wasn’t aware about the thread that time, and yet he liked Seungri since the day he saw him running and chasing the puppy who got lost. He fell in love with him by the time he and Seungri started talking while the man was waiting for Daesung to come out. He fell deeper when Seungri came to his birthday yesterday and made him happier than ever. He fell deeper when he and Seungri had this moment to the veranda, enjoying silently the calmness of the rain. He fell deeper when Seungri grabbed his hand that night when he can’t see anything because he forgot to bring his eyeglasses and he was struggling to walk back. He fell deeper when Seungri went to his room, cuddling with him, and made his day with a simple compliment. He fell deeper when Seungri kept on teasing him a while ago even though it pushed him to the egde, and lastly, he fell deeper when Seungri made him feel things; thing that he didn’t knew that exist, turns out it only exist when you’re in love. He fell deeper when Seungri let him feel the feeling of being in love, and being loved back. He knows he was rushing things but the day has come for him; the day that he met his other half, he wouldn’t allow himself to let this opportunity slip because of his doubts. Man up, Jiyong. He thought to himself.

 

“Jiyong.” His thoughts were cut off by Seungri, who called him only by his name, without honorifics. Naturally, he would be annoyed as hell but unexpectedly, he felt good; it made him blush too. “Y-yes?”

 

“I know this might sound weird… but I think I like you.”

 

Holy cow.

 

“To be honest, I was admiring you from afar already, I’m not sure when it was started but… I was captured by your beauty. Really.”

 

Jiyong blushed at the compliment. He rarely gets those kind of compliments, so he buried his face at his hands, hiding it from the man in front of him. “No, please don’t hide it. I really like it when you’re flustered.” Seungri smiled shyly, in which Jiyong found cute and hot at the same time. Wait, hot?

 

“I like you, Jiyong. A lot. I’m not sure if you like me too, but, I will try my best for you to like me back.” Seungri beamed at him, grabbing one of Jiyong’s hand and leaned his face against it, so Jiyong was cupping Seungri’s puffy cheeks. Stop being so cute! Gaahhh!

 

“Ummm…”

 

“Shhh! You don’t have to answer right away. I’ll be willing to wait. Please don’t dump me right now. Let me prove myself first to you.” Seungri leaned more to Jiyong’s hand, brushing his face against it like a cat purring to his owner. The sight made Jiyong feel loved even more, he fell deeper to Seungri every single day, and he’s not afraid to fall, knowing Seungri will be there to catch him. He smiled and nodded slightly, leaning across the table to peck Seungri’s forehead. Jiyong planted a peck at the man in front of him, and looked at him adoringly. “Thank you, Seungri-ah.” He liked Seungri too, a lot, you may say, but he really wanted to see how Seungri will prove himself. He will bet his life this will be the most adorable thing he will experience.

 

Jiyong was rewarded a shy smile, and to be honest, for Jiyong it was his favorite smile of Seungri. They continued to eat their desserts, casually talking and getting to know each other. Jiyong found out that Seungri owns a dance school across the Love Dust café, that’s why Seungri always see him. As Seungri talk, Jiyong fell a little more; he can see the passion of the man to dancing, and he always wanted to have his own dance crew, or better, a boy group that will be known around the world.

 

“I can write you a song.”

 

Jiyong blurted out, but he immediately regretted it. No one knows that he writes songs. To be honest, the first song he wrote was a love song. And love songs doesn’t go with dances. But, as soon as Seungri’s eyes lit up like a child’s when he saw a birthday cake, all of this doubts were gone and he was determined to write him one (even though it will be his first one.)

 

“Really? You write songs?”

 

“Uh... Not a whole one, yet. Just a scribbles, but… if you want to… I’ll be willing to try one…” Jiyong stuttered, rubbing his neck as a sign of nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter