Net~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

・゚*。・

“Uhhh, h-hyung?”

 

“Oh... Oh you're up...” Jiyong jerked back from Seungri and coughed awkwardly. For the first time of his life he was caught red-handed, and he never felt so awkward before. He blushed and looked away from the sleeping kid from his lap.

 

“Hyung what are you doing...?” Seungri murmured as he rubbed his eyes, still half asleep.

 

God damn it. He’s so innocent… Jiyong smiled at him, and shook his head. “Nothing Seungri-ah. Let’s go to your room that Youngbae prepared. Shall we?”

 

The kid just hummed and sat up groggily. Jiyong hold his shoulders and guide him inside the room. Seungri was a bit, buffy compared to Jiyong’s slim figure, so he had some trouble guiding the drunk kid inside. He was lucky enough to bring Seungri inside without any disaster and he was thankful that Seungri isn’t that drunk enough to throw up in the bed.

・゚*。・

He doesn’t know which of the following reason why he can’t sleep. Is it because of the coffee or is it the fact that Seungri is sleeping on the other side of the room? Jiyong kept on tossing and fumbling his comforter bringing it halfway his torso and up to his head. At times like this, cold and humid kind of weather, Jiyong will be found inside his room, in slumber, but right now, his body and mind is wide awake, another first. Jiyong thought. He was feeling hopeless, waiting for the drowsiness to take over his body, so he decided to get up and take a stroll around the village or around Seoul again. He dressed up quickly with a simple white tee and jeans, fetch his phone, keys and wallet, and he’s ready to go. A soft knock on his door was heard, and Jiyong thought that it was Youngbae because his best friend might needed something for the boys.

 

“Yo, what’s up Young--- Seungri…?”

 

“Uh, hyung. Hello…”

 

“What’s the matter? Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing hyung… I just can’t sleep.” Seungri huffed his cheeks and pouted. It was a cute act and Jiyong can’t stop himself from pinching those cheeks. “Aigoo, you’re so cute… Do you want to come with me?”

 

“Eung? Where are you going at this time? It’s late…”

 

“Eh, it’s just 6 o’clock in the evening…”

 

Seungri’s eyes widen and he laughed “Oh! That’s why I can’t sleep!” He beamed at his hyung, who was smiling at him too. Jiyong pinched his cheeks again and ruffled his hair. “Come on, let’s go?”

 

“Okay!”

・゚*。・

It’s still drizzling when they got outside so the two men decided not to go far from the apartment. They shared one umbrella because Seungri didn’t want to have one, so Jiyong had no choice but to bring because he was afraid that Seungri might catch some cold. Jiyong took a deep breath, enjoying the earthy smell caused by the rain, and start walking. Seungri walked beside him, smiling as he followed his hyung wherever Jiyong go.

 

“Hyung, can I ask you something?”

 

“Yes, what is it?”

 

“Where are we going?” Seungri titled his head, as if he was really confused. Jiyong chuckled, and replied “Not so far, Seungri-ah. I know just a place where we can stay without getting wet.” An ‘o’ shape formed at Seungri’s lips as he heard his hyung’s response. Honestly, Seungri didn’t get it but he just agreed and followed his hyung but that response didn’t went unnoticed by Jiyong

 

“There’s a nearby place where I usually stay when it’s raining and I want to go out. It’s like waiting shed, but in a form of a hut.”

 

“Oh! Like a house, but only a veranda?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“OH! Come on hyung! I want to see that.” Seungri pulled Jiyong’s arm and start dragging the man towards nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter