Daseot~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

・゚*。・

“What? What is it hyung? Are you okay?” Seungri asked him but he failed to answer. He was so shocked to see the thread in front of him. Am I dreaming? Is it real? He asked himself mentally, but no. He wasn’t dreaming at all; he can still see the thread even though he blinked a few times already. But he had to make sure he wasn’t a trick of an eye. After all, he was having a difficulty because of his poor eyesight. He flinched a bit when Seungri poke his cheek with his index finger.

 

“Ya… hyung…Hyung?” Seungri murmured, still poking his face. Jiyong chuckled and grabbed Seungri’s hand. He held Seungri’s palm with his both hands, admiring the thread attached to it, slowly caressing the kid’s hand in front of him and sighs happily.

 

Finally.

 

Jiyong looked up to see a very confuse kid in front of him, a very cute frown was evident at Seungri’s face, matched up with a cute pout. “Hyuuuunggg!” Seungri whined. He was very confused at the moment, he was afraid that his hyung might having a hallucination because of the little accident happened not-so-long ago.

 

“It’s… it’s nothing Seungri-ah… Let’s go back to the apartment. And… can I hold your hand while we’re walking?”

 

“Oh… oh! You’re feeling dizzy? Oh my, I’m so sorry hyung!” Seungri looked so worried at Jiyong. He touched Jiyong’s head, caressing it for a bit, before grabbing Jiyong’s hand and start walking. “Don’t worry hyung, I got you.”

 

But that wasn’t the reason why Jiyong wanted to hold Seungri’s hand. It was because he was worried that the thread might disappear if he let it out of his sight. Seungri lead the way, he was gripping his hyung’s hand so tightly, but still with care. Jiyong can feel the warmness from the kid’s hand, how Seungri walked so slowly, carefully, occasionally glancing at him and smiling for a bit. The action made Jiyong’s heart stood still for a second, of course, he smiled back and he lowered his eyes to avoid Seungri’s soft gaze at him. Minutes have passed and at last, they reached Jiyong’s apartment without any accident. They stand in front of Jiyong’s front porch, the light from it was enough for them to see each other. Jiyong tried to let his hand out of kid’s hold but Seungri just tighten his grip at Jiyong’s hand.

 

“Don’t.”

 

Jiyong was confused; Seungri’s been acting really weird tonight. He wasn’t the Seungri he knew: Jolly, ecstatic, and acts like a 10-year-old kid. Instead, the Seungri in front of him is serious, manly, and a little bit… intimidating? “Seungri? You’re acting weird again…” but Seungri just smiled at him, and took his another hand. Seungri was holding both of his hands, swinging it back and forth while admiring it. “Hyung, your hands are really smooth… and slim. It fits my hands perfectly…” Jiyong can hear his heart beating so fast, he’s afraid that Seungri might hear it too. He was staring right at him, his fringe are covering his eyes but Jiyong can still see how beautiful it is, his nose, those chubby cheeks… His eyelashes are so long, so beautiful… Seungri raised his gaze to meet his eyes, and Jiyong swore that he can see the longing in those dark orbs, as if Jiyong is a precious thing in this world.

 

“Jiyong-hyung… I—”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” A shriek, probably made by Daesung, as Jiyong thought, was heard and cut off Seungri’s. They both turn towards the front porch and open the door frantically. They ran towards inside only to find Daesung who looks horrified and hiding at Seunghyun’s back, and the other one was holding a broom, ready to fight. On the other side of the room, there’s Youngbae with a feather duster on his hand, and the lid of the garbage can of Jiyong, using it as a shield. “Jiyong-ah! HELP!”

 

“What the is going on?!”

 

“T-there’s a… a…” Daesung’s stuttered. His voice is muffled because he was burying his face at Seunghyun’s back.

 

“A what Daesung-ah?”

 

“A ing cockroach Jiyong! I told you to have a general cleaning at your apartment!” Youngbae hissed at him. And at that moment Jiyong swore he doesn’t remember how on Earth is he friends with these bunch of scaredy-cats. He sighs, casually pinching the bridge of his nose before walking towards the table, where the insect is. They interrupted us because of a ing cockroach. Great.

・゚*。・

“So, where did you two go?” Youngbae asked Jiyong as he help him prepare the dinner, since Jiyong was so pissed at them (And Youngbae doesn’t know why) and wished, more like ordered him, to make some dinner for them. “You know, we just wandered around the village”

 

“Nothing else?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

Youngbae raised an eyebrow and smirk. “Did you confess to him already?”

 

“What?! No! I mean – I don’t know…” “You don’t know what?”

 

“I’m not sure if… if he’s ready to be in a relationship. I mean look at him –” Jiyong stopped and glance at Seungri, who was busy playing with Gaho together with Daesung. “He’s basically a kid!” Youngbae laughed and shook his head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter