Yeoseot~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've prepared a playlist for you guys. Please, pretty please do listen them while reading this chapter so you can feel the sweetness of Jiyong and Seungri's interaction here. 

・゚*。・

(Listen)

The first thing that Jiyong notice when he woke up was the warmth that was embracing his slim body. Jiyong hummed in appreciation, burying his face even more thinking it was his comforter or something. And that’s when reality strikes him: I AM NOT ALONE. He opened his eyes, and he was greeted by a firm chest, belonging to Seungri. What the happened?! How did we ended up cuddling???? His mind was racing, he wanted to get up as much as possible but the coziness of their position was tempting enough for Jiyong not to move. He slowly turned his body, facing away from the kid, who was clueless to Jiyong’s struggle. He was facing the window, the gleam of the sun welcomed his eyes so he had to use his hand to conceal it. Of course, the thread didn’t go unnoticed, as for Jiyong’s surprise, it was still there. It was connected to his hand and to Seungri’s, the one that was encircling his waist. He smiled unconsciously, raising his hand so that the thread was glowing under the sunlight, admiring it like an art. He felt a tight grip on his waist, so he suddenly put his hand between his cheek and his pillow, pretending to be asleep. He knew Seungri will be awake in no time, and he had no reason why did they end up cuddling, so might as well he pretend that Seungri woke up first to save his from embarrassment. Seungri groaned as soon as sunlight hit his eyes, removing his arm that was over Jiyong’s waist, to block the glint that woke him up. He fell asleep as soon as he hugged Jiyong, surprisingly his arm didn’t go numb. He remove his arm slowly away from Jiyong’s nape, carefully not to wake up the older. Jiyong stirred (still pretending to be asleep) and laid down to his back and sighed deeply. Seungri was left in awe, the sight of Jiyong, peacefully sleeping and the glint of morning light illuminating his beautiful face was something that Seungri wanted to see every time he wakes up.

 

“What a beautiful sight I have here…” Seungri murmured, brushing his knuckles against Jiyong’s temple down to his cheekbones. “So gorgeous…”  Seungri barely uttered the word but Jiyong heard it, and he wished that Seungri won’t notice the blush that was creeping across his face. Luckily, Seungri sat up, stretching himself first before he went out of his room. And that’s when Jiyong release a soft sigh that, hell, he didn’t know he was holding it for the first place. He just called be beautiful… oh my god

 

・゚*。・

(Listen)

The first thing that Seungri notice was the tranquillity of the house. He wondered if the hyungs are still sleeping but he peeked at the clock, it was already past 8 o’clock. He walked towards the kitchen and he saw a note attached to the coffee on the table, together with a food for one person. 

 

We already left. Need to go to work. – Youngbae

P.S. Jiyong doesn't eat breakfast. He's not a morning person so eat yours.

 

A frown was immediately formed in between Seungri’s brows. Nah-uh. That’s a no-no for me. He folded the note and start finding the apron to prepare Jiyong’s breakfast.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong has gone back to sleep, thinking Seungri has left already together with the boys. He stirred at his sleep, murmuring some incoherent words before he opened again his eyes. First thing that Jiyong saw was the smiling face of Seungri, who has been on his bed, for God knows how long, in a lotus position and used his elbows to lean on while staring at Jiyong. “Good morning, angel”

 

Jiyong snorted “What? I am no angel” but Seungri just smirked and lean closer to Jiyong, which cause Jiyong to freeze at his spot. “Hmmm, I don’t think so.” Seungri titled his head, squinting his eyes and examining the man in front of him clearly. “An angel, indeed. Yes.” and that moment Jiyong swore he was red as a tomato; he felt his cheeks and ears burning and all he wanted now was to escape from Seungri’s intimate stare. Pleased at Jiyong’s reaction, Seungri abruptly stood up on his feet, and extend his arm to Jiyong. “Come, breakfast is ready. And I won’t take no as an answer, hyung. Stop skipping breakfast.” the kid declared sternly. There’s something in Seungri’s voice that no matter how hard the order was, you’ll need to obey it, so Jiyong, being a good noodle, reached for Seungri’s hand and got a good grip at it to help himself up. He didn’t know what happened; things happened in the blink of an eye and the next thing he knew he was in Seungri’s hold, one arm around his waist, holding him tightly, the other one holding his hand (which where the thread located). He yelped, putting his free hand against Seungri’s firm chest to prevent his face away from the kid’s.

 

“See? You’re too light. Let’s go and eat up. I’m starving.” Seungri released him, as for Jiyong’s disappointment. What? Why do I feel disappointed?

 

 

Another fact about Kwon Jiyong: his stomach really takes his time in waking up, so he really skips breakfast. Not that he’s lazy in the morning, which is true by the way, but because he’s not in the mood to eat it at all. But after seeing Seungri’s effort in cooking for him, his stomach suddenly woke up and now he has the appetite to eat it all. Seungri was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Jiyong eating like there’s no tomorrow. “What?” Jiyong muttered between mouthfuls. “Nothing, I like watching you eat.” Seungri replied and flash his shy smile, which make Jiyong’s heart flutter. As an initial reaction of someone complimented them (by the guy that they like), Jiyong choked and start punching his chest.

 

“Oh my god hyung! Are you okay?! Wait I’m going to fetch some water.” Seungri stood up as fast as he could and got some water. He offered it to Jiyong, which the older gladly accepted and drank all of it in one g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter