Hana~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

・゚*。・

The sky is getting darker in each passing minute, and the air was so humid making Jiyong bury his nose in his favorite worn out scarf. It was his favorite hobby; to stroll around the busy streets of Seoul. Enjoying his alone time with his notebook, which he scribbles his thoughts, lyrics or anything comes inside his head. He liked staying for few hours walking, enjoying the noise around him, and staying inside his favorite cafe around corner wherein he can still see the people busy doing their own business outside the window. The bell rang as he make way inside the cafe and he was greeted by none other than the smiling angel of Love Dust Cafe, Kang Daesung.
 

"Oh, hi there Jiyong-ah! The usual?" The young man can hear the giddiness in Daesung's voice, making him smile warmly as he nodded, confirming the barista's intuition. Daesung smiled and nodded back at Jiyong. He fetched his wallet, gave the payment to Daesung who was reaching out for his black card and Jiyong's eyes landed at the pinky finger of the barista. There was a red string wrapped around it and the string was dangling, remarking that his soulmate was nearby. Jiyong looked around the end of Daesung's string and he saw a guy, in his late 20's, who is also a barista. Jiyong smiled, knowing that his favorite angel was this close to his soulmate.
 

He was familiar with that ancient Chinese belief, it was said that there was an invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of the time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangled, but it will never break. The young man doesn't know how or when it started, but the only thing that he remembered was that one fine day when he was walking towards his university, he can see too many red strings attached to different people. At first, it scared him. He thought he was losing his mind but then he remembered reading it somewhere, and that's when he realize that he can see someone's soulmate by following the end of string. 

 

He can see everyone has its own thread

 

Except from one

 

Himself...

 

He don't know why, but he can't see his finger being wrapped but a red thread. At first, he thought he can't see his own or he needed someone who has a gift like him who can see it too but it turns out that his soulmate is nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter