In The World Where Love Will Still Remain

In The World Where Love Will Still Remain

 

“Or we could force our way into her life.” Changmin offered, biting on the toast he made.

Jaejoong laughed, “Of course you would, and besides haven’t we already forced our way in by staying here?”

“Hyung where’d you get the stuff?” Yoochun nodded his head at the laptop and iPod and Yunho smirked.

“Manager hyung is way too soft on the junk food area.” The other’s laughed, their manager always had a soft spot for sweet foods.

Yoochun looked around. “Hey where’s duckbutt?” Jaejoong flicked some batter at his head and said, “Showering.”

They continued to talk until they saw a figure on the staircase, just watching.

HyeLee stood there, her face impassive and her thin arms crossed.

Her big eyes were stone cold, reflecting everything, as if she didn’t know they existed.

“Um…hi.” Yunho took initiative as leader again, and her right eye twitched, making the four of them flinch.

“What are you doing? Why are you cooking?” her voice was quiet, yet it rang in each one of their ears.

The only one pretending not to be ting his pants was Changmin, who just kept eating. “Um, well this is food and we’re eating it?”

HyeLee’s face flushed for a short moment before she hissed and stomped off to her room.

“Well.” Yoochun grinned and burped loudly, to the other member’s distaste.

“At least we know she’s not a zombie.”