Rainy Day

It Ended In Fire -ON HIATUS-

"She is... alive but barely. She could give up any minute." Lilith's voice shook and Faye started to cry harder. 

Zelo looked at the girl and sat on the ground. Shaking his head he whispered to himself, "Why, why did this have to happen. I knew this was going to happen. Damnit. Damnit!" Standing up he went over to Echo and scooped her up into his arms. He looked at Faye and she met his gaze, nodding.

Bringing her over to her sister, he set her down. Faye grabbed Echo and hugged her tightly, whispering in her ear silently. Zelo stepped back and motioned the others to, to give Faye some space and 'privacy'. 

 

 

They began walking about a half an hour later. Gabriel carried Echo in his arms with Faye to one side and Lilith to the other. Echo's breaths were light, hardly even there. She hadn't moved at all, her body was limp. Anu was stangely very quiet. His steps were light and his eyes were trained on the ground infront of him. He looked angry but very calm, it was quite scary. 

Suddenly Gabriel stopped. He leaned his head down near Echo's face. His head snapped up quickly and beaconed Faye over and smiled lightly.

"Listen!" He exclaimed quietly bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. "She spoke!"

Faye leanded down and put her ear up to Echo's mouth. She slowly raised her head and covered with her hands, her breathing quickening slightly. 

"She did! She spoke!" Faye whispered out. 

Lilith got a slight excitement in her eyes. "What did she say?!"

"She said to not cry. She said to not cry or feel bad when she dies because she died to protect us."

 

 

A/N: I am sorry for this really short update, I tried to  get as much as I could. I have been really busy these past couple months, and a few personal emergencies have come up so when things settle down I will update a really long chapter for y'all. Thank you so much for being patient! HUGS