I hate getting fat (but baby, i'll get fat with you)

It's called Drabbles for a reason.

Typing this one on my phone, exactly after the pastor's sermon. that's how ed i am. i think my brain has been damaged by thousands assignment which due are nearing, my final thesis in university, my future job. well hello, insanity. anyway, rated M for...implied ual things like—i don't know man—just...yeah. unbetaed and grammatical errors are everywhere like (bts) jimin's diva moments.


"Is she already sleeping?"

 

Jimin walked into the dining room, blinking her eyes to adjust the new light that coming from the kitchen, and found the man was leaning onto the kitchen counter, a glass of cold milk in his hand.

 

"Yes, just a minute ago. Why didn't you sleep?"

 

"I was going to ask you the same thing. I can't. Taeguk's crying apparently the second loudest sound i've ever let my ears hearing."

 

Jimin took the glass from him. The man chuckled. "Who's the first?"

 

Inspite of sleepiness, the woman rolled her eyes. "Her father."

 

"But you never complaining about me getting vocal in bed, though?" Jimin spared the man a death glare. Him smirking annoyed her so much that she was going to snap at him, but then decided it was rather pointless.

 

"I suppose we were talking about innocent thing, Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jimin unattached herself from the counter and walked to the refrigerator to make a glass of cold milk for herself.

 

"It did not come as an explicit statement. I'd say it depends on how you interprete it." The man shrugged. Jimin drank the slightly cold liquid and sighed. She was looking at some pictures that pinned to the refrigerator skin. She slowly ran her fingers in one particular photo.

 

Greenish light that proves a tiny human being was breathing there. Weak and fragile, but it was there. It was fighting to be alive.

 

4 months in mommy's tummy.

Baby, Fighting !!!

 

Jimin smiled and slowly made her fingers unto another picture of a new born baby in the arms of quite young man.

 

Welcome to the world, our beautiful Kim Taeguk. It's been a long journey and finally you're here.

You sure got the loudest cry than most of other babies we've ever seen.

Mommy's still sleeping but you seems comfortable in daddy's arms, don't you?

 

She continued to the next picture of a well-aged couple, eyes curled up in crescent, smilingly looking at a tiny bundle of joy in their arms.

 

Grandpa n grandma's first visit.

They come a long way from Daegu as soon as they heard the news from us, just to see you.

At that moment, your mommy knew they're going to spoil you till rotten.

But we know for sure, they adore and love you so much, Baby Gukkie ^^

 

She was looking through all the photos, until the last pictures which instantly melt her heart. It was a picture of a man, the one who was in the kitchen with her now, and a toddler. Both of them was sleeping in the toddler's small bed. In order to fit in, the man has his body curled in uncomfortable angle, as his legs almost folded to his back. The baby lays her small head side to side onto the man's chest. Both have mouth's sligthly open with tongue peeked out.

 

Daddy and mommy love you so much, Taeguk-ah. You're so lovely and you teach us about many important things.

don't forget to be a lovely person in the future as well, yeah?

We hope you become the brave, honest, and smart girl just like how your mommy is. and also funny and good-looking, like daddy <3

(Ps. Mommy is being a brat about the last part. She said daddy's too full of himself but in the end we all know back then she'd fell for daddy's handsomeness ¬.¬ )

 

Jimin could feel warm liquid streaming down to her cheeks. Then a pair of arms hugged her from behind and someone nuzzle the side of her neck.

 

"I love you, please don't cry." The man whimpered in a quiet, soft voice. Jimin wiped her cheeks and turned to face the man. She smiled and shook her head. "It's the happy tears, i guess." she whispered. "I'm happy now."

 

"yeah, i mean, you marry me. who wouldn't be?!"

 

And it's true. It always is. Never one day Taehyung would let Jimin forget that she fell for his handsome features. It might be in the purpose of a joke, but she'd be lying to deny it. Kim Taehyung was known for his looks back in their campus. The real life animeThat handsome kid who got tons of girls waiting in front of his class to give him their presents. Meanwhile, Jimin was much more simple girl. She wasn't the pretty and popular girls in her campus, but she was one of those girls who could pull several attention of boys in a student's party with just a natural make up and simple dress. She's this nice, average girl. And up until now, she's still wondering what Taehyung sees in her.

 

Once, just a month before their wedding, she jokingly had asked him about it. and his answer was a mutter that close to something like 'dunno' and 'i just like you'. Jimin sometimes might about some popular female sunbaes that he dated in their campus and be 'that some female sunbaes' which also happen to be Jimin's best friend too (coughsAyeoncoughs), and Taehyung occassionaly might be mad at her because of it and said it wasn't fair because 'you've had ex-boyfriends too'. Jimin then would likely to remind him that she only got two dates in her life and that includes her dating a certain Kim Taehyung unless he wants to count Bambam as her ex-boyfriend (which made her shiver because, ew). And her first date, Yugyeom, was a good friend whom she still keep in her contact list, after all. Jimin smartly reminded Taehyung that Yugyeom was a nice and shy boy, and most important, he was there with her first.

 

things got salty from there and Taehyung was irritated. in which resulted them in the night of making Taeguk.

 

Jimin rolled her eyes. "You're so full of yourself, sometimes. it amaze me." He gave her a lazy smile and just pecked her eye.

 

She pulled away to get a better look on his husband's face. Her small hands made their way to cup his face. Her finger tips traced the countour of his face; softly touching the sharp bridge of his nose, feline-like eyes decorated with the countless long lashes. She silently admired the curve of his lips. At this, he reacted by slowly planting his lips on hers. It was innocent; she could feel he's smiling through the kiss. She lost count how much time passed before she felt him deepened their kiss. Her hands slowly raised to wrap his neck before she could even realize. It was all exciting, before she felt a large hand smoothly slipped under her upper garment and pulled herself in reflect.

 

"Let's stop here, Taehyung—" she said between her shaken breathing, "—we both know that each of us got a hell lot of works to do in the morning."

 

"Let's have another baby."

 

He growled out. Jimin scowled in disbelieve. Remembering ten hours of delivering proccess at the hospital totally ruined her mood. It's almost a year and she still could remember the horrible pain. Her thought was shaken up due to a wet and hot thing pulling her earlobe.

 

"Ookaay, babe, that's enough." Now she literally started pulling Taehyung's head off of her neck. "I don't want to carry another for awhile."

 

"...Please? I'll still love you."

 

"First of all, you should, you . Secondly, do you know how much effort i've put to get my body back in shape? I don't want to get fat again."

 

"But, babe, I'll get fat with you?"

 

"Was that supposed to make me feel better? Tae, let me go."

 

Taehyung, refusing to pull his head from her neck, whimpered. Jimin rolled her eyes at his childishness. "Get off of me this instant, Taeguk's father."

 

Jimin shook her shoulder to pry her husband's head from her neck. Taehyung finally looked up, but didn't miss the opportunity to give his wife his best kicked-puppy eyes as the last attempt to get what he wanted.

 

"Since i now have Taeguk as the smaller and definitely cuter version of you, that puppy eyes of yours doesn't work for me anymore." Jimin smirked and pinched his cheeks. "I'm going back to sleep. G'night, pup." Jimin declared and left the stressed puppy alone. He chased after her.

 

"But i want more babies!" Taehyung whined, clinging himself to her waist, that she had to drag him to walk into their bedroom.

 

"You can bring Taeguk to visit Jin Oppa's kids. There you have a dozen babies !"

 

"But, babeeeeee—"

 

"Nope. Not going to happen tonight, anyway."


In the end, it did happen and Jimin didn't even know how he got her. One thing that Jimin had learned that night.

 

Never underestimate Taehyung's persistance and obssession of making babies. Ever.