Bangtan who? (part II)

It's called Drabbles for a reason.

THE PART TWO IS HEREEEEE BABYSSS

Bangtan who? (part II).  997 words.


 

 “You can use mine,”

 

“Huh?” Jimin looks up, only to find another Bangtan boys member’s standing in front of her.

 

Oh my god, again?

 

The boy Jimin scratches up his neck, right hand strecthes out at her. In his hand was lied a battery charger. Just what she actually needed a minute ago. But why—out of all people—why it’s got to be from one of them?

 

“I heard your and Eric’s hyung conversation earlier that you need to charge your phone. So, i thought i could lend this. Hurry, before it dies, Jimin-ssi!” he smiles, two dark orbs sinking over the crecsent of his eyes smile.

 

The girl frowns. Okay, does every body like, secretly eavesdropping on her conversation today or what?

 

“That’s nice of you Jimin-ssi. But you don’t have to do that, really.” The girl speaks slowly.

 

“Nah, i insist. Yoongi hyung doesn’t really use this, anyway. So i though you could use this as well.” The boy Jimin takes the inactive phone from her hand, as it startles the girl a litte bit. “Here, let me put it for you.”

 

Uncomfortable, uncomfortable, she feels so uncomfortable.

 

And Jimin found herself bowing to the lad and walks away immediately. Leaving the dumbfounded male Jimin alone, and the two real eavesdropper who snickering behind him.

 

“Shut up. Let’s see if you could do any better than me.” Jimin—the boy—snaps at them.


 

“Oh my god, i’m so sorry!”

 

Jungkook groans from the pain in his . He was just fine then; was walking toward ASC’s waiting room, feeling good. Good, because one of the staff gave him a big sized bag of chips and a can of coke to enjoy. Good, because two of his opponents has failed the mission. Good, because that means he was going to win, even without him actually trying.

 

But fate just had to be his enemy.

 

He did not see someone was coming from the other side of the waiting room’s door, so he gets slapped in the face by the door. Someone’s gasp was heard and Jungkook swears he was about to snap at this someone who made his poor nose suffer. But it isn’t JUST someone. It’s Park Jimin.

 

No, no, no. Not the boy Jimin. The female one. The ungross one. The one with a pair of pretty eyes. The one with even prettier hair. The one with the fairest skin he ever laid eyes unto.

 

Jungkook’s brain freezes. He can’t process words. He forgets to breath, even.  He doesn’t know what to do.

 

“I’m so sorry. Do you hurt some where?” the girl touches his reddened cheeks, obviously worrying about the scars she might cause. But little did she know, it was a self-destruction command for the young boy’s brain cells.

 

“Jungkook-ssi. Are you okay?”

 

I like potato.”


 

“Hello! We are Bangtan Boys. Thank you for inviting us again, we will work harder next time!”

 

Okay. Despite for the premature judgement Jimin has for those boys right now ( i like potato, really? ), they’re actually kind nice and well mannered. At least, that’s what the leader of Bangtan Boys has been all day. After the live show ends, they all are bowing in a full ninety degrees. And Jimin can’t help it but gives the same gesture in return.

 

Just before she’s about to turn her defensively-passive-all-day mode on after the three weird, odd occassion she has encountered even before the actual show, she sees Rapmonster—okay, she really has to stop snorting a laugh every time she hears the guy’s stage name, like right now—the BTS leader walks toward her

 

“Ah, hello. I just want to say thank you.” The leader says in english. Hearing that, Jimin feels relieved a little bit. At least she gets to speak comfortably.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I’m the one who should be thankful. You guys are busy—and yet here you all are. Eric and me wouldn’t be anything but thrilled to have you guys in the show.” She replies politely in english.

 

The tall boy smiles, showing a pair of deep dimples on his cheeks. “Do you get your present already—Eric hyung got a wrinkle cream and a box of vitamin water! You should have seen his face.”

                                                                                                                 

Both of them burst in laughter. “Yeah, i saw that. Maaan, it was hilarious.” The girl hums. “I haven’t opened my present, though. Don’t tell me y’all give me a wrinkle cream too? If it is, please take it back.” The girl says jokingly.

 

Naaah. We prepared a different gifts for each MCs. Suga hyung is the one that picked the gift for Eric hyung. For Kevin hyung, i picked a beanie. As for you...”

 

Jimin suddenly is interested on what the older boy is about to say. “What about me?”

 

“Should we see what’s inside the box then?” He points to the red box next to the MCs’ seat. The girl can’t help but immediately take the box. Her small agile fingers dance, struggling to open the wrap of the gift. Jimin practically lets out a small cute gasp.

 

“Moomin? It’s Moomin!” she squeals in delight. “It’s one of the limited edition of Moomins! Thank you guys, so much!” as she does the little dance.

 

Rapmon chuckles. Now he gets it why his Suga hyung is really fond of this little lady in front of him.  “Don’t thank me. The maknae trio are the ones who picking it. They’ve been thrilled to give that to you.”

 

“This one? For me? Why?”

 

The rapper only shrugs. “Our 95s line is just want to get closer to you—how do i say this without sounding so wrong though—they wanted to be friends. And Jungkook, i dont know. He got this one problem to talk with a pretty young crush, i think.”

 

Jimin can’t help but blush.

 

And maybe, just maybe, those Bangtan Boys are not that bad. Especially their maknaes.

 

THE END