We win, so why you’re frowning, Yong?

In my eyes, it's you. In my heart, it's you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Smart move you made there, unnie.” Hwasa nudged me with a playful smile dancing on her face.

 

She even asked for a high five.

 

“What move?” I deadpanned whilst lazily gave her the high five she wanted.

 

“The two mics incident earlier. Whoa~ I can’t imagine if you choose Dahee unnie’s mic instead of Youngsun unnie’s.” She snickered. I just rolled my eyes at her.

 

“What’s so amusing about that..” I mumbled.

 

“But seriously tho, what did you do this time?” Wheein suddenly joined the conversation. She appeared out of nowhere from behind me, but that surprise me no more.

 

I mean my members appear randomly at random times is no longer a surprise to me.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked her, raising my eyebrow in confusion.

 

“Yongsun unnie.. she looks kinda unhappy after we got off of the stage. And she left just now. Saying she’s not feeling well.” Wheein informed.

 

“SHE WHAT?!”

 

“She left. I thought you knew..” Wheein carefully said.

 

“I didn’t.”

 

Haish, what’s with her this time? Honestly yes, I did realize her sudden mood drop. She was being too quiet. But I thought she was just feel tired and or too overwhelmed with our win today.

 

But if that’s indeed the case, she would come to me and ask me to go home with her. Or at least she would tell me that she’s leaving.

 

If she didn’t tell me anything, it could be only mean something.. she is mad at me.

 

But what did I do??

 

 

“Maybe she’s just tired.” I tried to reassure the dongsaengs. “I’ll change my clothes first and then check on her. You two should get change too and go home. Good work for today. See you guys tomorrow.” I gave each of them a soft pat on their back and then leave the room to change my clothes.

 

“That unnie is seriously..” I can’t help but to let out a sigh.

***

 

 

“Oppa..” I called out to the manager oppa when we’re on our way back from the Queendom shooting.

 

“Yes, Byul?” Manager oppa looked at me from the rear-view mirror.

 

“Can you just drop me in front of Yongsun’s unnie apartment?”

 

“Oh. Sure. Should I wait for you?”

 

“No need, oppa. Thanks. I think I will stay there for awhile.”

 

“Okay then.”

 

 

(In front of Solar’s apartment)

 

I pressed the bell and wait.

 

I heard some buzz and soon I heard her voice.

 

“What are you doing here?” She sounds annoyed. So it’s indeed because of me.

 

“What did I do this time?” I groaned. Feeling wronged.

 

“…”

 

“Unnie..”

 

“Go away.” Still sounds as cold as before.

 

“C’mon, unnie. Let’s talk it out. Please!”

 

“I don’t want to talk. I just want to beat you up.”

 

“… Fine." I swallowed in my protest. "You can do that. Now open the door.” I relented. As always, i’m whipped for her.

 

 

Shortly after, the door opened and I make my way inside the apartment.

 

But before I can even take off my shoes, I feel a hard slap on my back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter