There's nothing like us

In my eyes, it's you. In my heart, it's you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

Hi readers.. How's life? :)

I decided to wrote you another (long) chapter, happy? ;D this second chap, you can see it as the continuation of the first chap since they're pretty relevant with one and another. It's just that in first chap, i made Mamamoo still live in their sharing dorm together. But in this chap, i made them to live in their own apartment just like the real situation now. For those who don't know yet, Mamamoo is not living together anymore. The 4 of them live in their own apartment but still in the same building, and located near each other.

Okay, i think enough. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul was watching TV by herself in her small yet cozy apartment that rented by RBW for her when suddenly she heard a buzz, indicating that someone just pressed the apartment bell and most likely is standing behind her apartment's door right now while waiting for her to let them in.

"Uh? Who's that?" Moonbyul mumbled to herself since she didn't expecting a guest at this late hour.

Moonbyul took a peek from the screen before she let the guest in. Who knows it might be a sasaeng fan or someone that might harm her, right? So she needs to make sure first.

"Oh, Solar unnie?" Moonbyul spoke through the intercom that will connecting her with the person behind the door.

"Yes, it's me. Open your door quick!" Solar nags. Moonbyul let her lips to curved upwards as she saw Solar (cutely) glared at her from the screen. Well for Moonbyul, Solar will still look pretty even with her deadly glare, baggy t-shirt and complete bare face like now. She's just too biased when it comes to Kim Yongsun. In another word, whipped.

Without wasting any more second, Moonbyul briskly walks toward the door and open it for Solar.

"Hi, Yongsun unnie." Moonbyul sweetly smiled at the person in front of her as she let her to entering her apartment, invading her space.

Solar ignored her and walked toward the long sofa that placed right in front of the TV. This spot is Moonbyul's favorite place where she usually spent most of her free time.

 

Moonbyul just shook her head in amusement as she watched how Solar treating her apartment like it’s hers. Like always.

But of course Moonbyul doesn't mind. Because it's Solar.

       

Soon Moonbyul too joined Solar in the living room and took a seat beside the latter.

They silently sit beside each other as the TV showed some CFs. Not long after that, the main show begins again.

"Why you watch this?" Solar frowned once she saw what Moonbyul was watching. It's none other than 'We Got Married.' To make it better, her part.

"There's nothing else that interesting enough to watch." Moonbyul casually replied as her eyes still fixated on the TV screen.

"I told you to not watch this, didn't i? Why you're so stubborn, Byul-ah?" Solar sighed as she's looking at the younger girl beside her who's currently has a small playful smile plastering on her face.

"Unnie, relax. I'm fine."

"But--"

"It's okay, unnie. I’m okay. I just want to see how well you do in this show. I watched this because there’s you in it. I want to see you. Am i wrong if i want to 'monitoring' my member?" Moonbyul said as she looked at Solar's eyes sincerely.

"But i'm not just your member, Moon Byulie. You know that."

Hearing that, Moonbyul just let out a hearty chuckle as she fix her bangs with her fingers and temporarily break their eye contact.

"True. But still, i see nothing wrong with watching this show as one of my ways to supporting you." Moonbyul reasoned out.

"Whatever then. Just don't sulk or ignore me for days if you see something you don't really like to see in it." Solar said, referring to the variety show that currently showing in the TV in front of them, showing her own face and Eric Nam.

"I won't, unnie. I trust you." Moonbyul said as she playfully pinched Solar's nose.

"Aw! Yaaah!" Solar protested and hit Moonbyul's arm as her way to fight back but Moonbyul just laughed more, totally feel no fear no matter how hard Solar tried to acted stern in front of her.

"Ah right, i forget to ask you, unnie."

"Ask me what?"

"Why you're here?" Moonbyul asked as she leaned back to the sofa.

"Can't i be here? Are you feeling disturbed by my presence in here?" Solar unconsciously pouted.

"Of course not! Of course i like your company. But i'm just curious. I thought you need my help or something. Or maybe you just missed me too much?" Moonbyul said and gave Solar a very, very greasy wink.

"You wish. I'm hungry, Byul-ah. That’s why. So go cook something for me~" Solar childishly whined. Who's younger and who's older again between these two?

"My yeba is hungry huh? But i don't have anything good to eat. Let's buy some take out in the restaurant nearby." Moonbyul suggested.

"I'm too lazy to walk." Solar whined again as she sloppily placed her head on Moonbyul's shoulder. Automatically Moonbyul shifted closer toward Solar so the latter can comfortably leaned on her, and wrapped one of her hands around Solar’s shoulder, steadying her.

"Fine, just wait in here and i'll go out to buy something for us." Moonbyul said as she patted Solar’s arm in comforting manner. As if she’s coaxing a sulking kid right now.

 

"NO! i will go with you then." Solar quickly changed her mind. No matter how tired Solar is, surely she will prefer to have a little walk with Moonbyul while enjoying some fresh air outside rather than staying alone by herself, waiting and worrying over Moonbyul who’s going out by herself in the middle of the night just to buy something for Solar. Because if anything happened to Moonbyul, Solar will hate herself for the rest of her life.

 

“Don’t you have anything to tell me, Byul-ah?” Solar suddenly asked as they walk together, heading to the Chinese restaurant that located few blocks away from their apartment.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Moonbyul asked through the face mask that she wears. Both girls are currently wearing mask and also cap since they don’t want to get recognized by people. Now it’s only their eyes and their hair that can be seen.

“Hyejinie told me. Accidentally but still.. that you guys will pay a visit to our show, tomorrow?” Solar said.

“Aish.. Damn it, Ahn Hyejin. She really can’t keep a secret.” Moonbyul mumbled lowly as she makes a mental note to strangle that pabo dongsaeng of her to death once she see her.

“Don’t kill her. We still need her in our group.” Solar jokes, referring to Hwasa’s death threat.

“So tomorrow i’ll see you guys in the shooting scene? On what time?” Solar asked again.

“I don’t know.”

“YAH!”

“What? I really don’t know. Manager unnie hasn’t told us the exact time yet. Just anticipate for our arrival, okay? And be careful because i can see everything.” Moonbyul playfully said.

“You know, a real date is more like what we do right now, Byul-ah. Go out together in the middle of the night to buy some late night snacks. Just the two of us, even our manager didn’t know, while wearing mask and cap so no one, not even our fans, will find out about our little date. Instead of openly holding hand and trying to be sweet to each other in front of so many cameras and the staffs. Can you imagine how awkward and uncomfortable to be in that kind of date? Sometimes it was more awkward rather than sweet. I mean how can you freely show your affection to your so called date when there are so many pair of eyes watching over your every moves, right? Not to mention the briefing, script and contract given from PD-nim and his crew before the shooting begin.” Moonbyul can’t do anything but to keep nodding her head in agreement.

“What he and i did, is more like playing a role in a drama with our real self as the main characters of the story. He’s the leading actor and i’m the leading actress. And we’re both pro enough to play our roles professionally. But there’s a slight difference with the real drama’s shooting. When the real actor in the drama has to strictly stick to act out the scenario given to them, we can do some improvisations, more flexible and carefree, if we compared to the usual script given to the actor and actress in the real drama.”

“I understand, unnie. This, us, is real.” Moonbyul concluded with a smiled from behind the mask she wears. Solar knows that the younger girl beside her is smiling because her eyes twitched along with her nose and its muscles. Solar can’t help but to smiled back at her.

“And thank you for keep reminding me that.” Moonbyul said again as she linked her arm with Solar’s, at the same time pulling the latter closer to her, leaving a very small gap between their bodies.

With that, the two girls keep on walking while chatting as they’re enjoying their so called little secret date.

**********

 

“When will they come?” Solar thought to herself as she kept stealing glance at the clock from time to time. Her shooting will begin soon and yet she didn’t saw any of her member.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter