chapter 4

[HIATUS] Love Me Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dialogues :

Haerin

Jin

Marii

Yoongi

Rap Monster

Jimin

J-Hope

V

Jungkook

———————————————————————————————————————————

Haerin’s POV

 

They escorted me to the living room and their dorm was unexpectedly clean. Probably they had spent the whole morning tidying up the dorm. I was a bit disappointed at Jin oppa for not letting me know that we were coming here beforehand and yet he let s knew.. Jin oppa went to the kitchen to grab some water for us and when he went to get the water, there was an awkward silence which continued until Jin oppa returned with glasses of water for all of us. Jin oppa sat beside me and he began to talk because it didn't seem like anyone will open their mouth anytime soon.

“So, this is my high school friend Haerin and he’s the same age as Yoongi so everyone here except me and Yoongi will have to call her noona. Is that fine with you Haerin?”

“Yeah..”

“As you can see Haerin, my members don't have much interactions with girls so they’re very quiet and shy, which is a blessing for me during these times because they’re too noisy normally. Also, as you may be able to see by how they act around girls, everyone here is single except Yoongi.” 

‘Oh.. It’s quite unexpected that Yoongi has a girlfriend because he looked so scary..’ (A/N : single quotation mark means that its the character’s inner thought~ well you won’t dare to say that to people you first met right XD)

Even after Jin talked, everyone just kept silent and they just looked at the floor for the nest 20 minutes..

‘Am I really that intimidating? They doesn't seem to enjoy my presence here..’

I looked at Jin and shook my head gently, wanting to go home. He just smiled apologetically at me because actually there was nothing he could do as well. I just looked at the floor and tears was about to come out from my eyes because no one would talk. Then someone tapped me on my shoulder so I was shocked because it wasn't coming from Jin oppa’s side. I tried to hid my tears before looking up but my nose was still kinda red.. I looked up at the person who called me and apparently it was V.

“Noona, were you crying? Oh my god, I’m sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry! Hyungs, You see what you did to Haerin noona! Hurry up and apologise! Jin hyung, gave her some tissues! Faster~”

Jin oppa gave me some tissues and while I was wiping my tears, V did some weird aegyo which is so adorable~ It made me smile a bit because he was so cute XD

“Yay!! Noona is smiling~” 

From my side, Jungkook gave me some chocolate shyly and just smiled apologetically at me.

“Sorry noona.. They say you should eat sweet things when you’re sad.. Eat them and I hope you feel better.” 

I nodded my head and ate the chocolate. While I was looking for the trash can to throw the chocolate wrapper, Rapmon took them away and threw them for me. I mumbled a small thanks and looked at the floor again.

“Haerin noona? We are not really comfortable with girls so I hope you could understand us and I would like to apologise on behalf of other members who’s still.. staying quiet, for making you feel uncomfortable.”

“I can apologise myself Namjoon-ah! I am sorry noona for making you feel uncomfortable.. I should be the Hope for people and yet I made a person cry.. I don't deserve the name J-Hope.. I should consult to Bang PD about my stage name..”

I chuckled at his reaction and mumbled “you don't have to go to the extent of changing them.. It still suits you.. and ARMYs will kill me if they knew I made you change you stage name.”

“I know right Haerin.. Seriously, stop your over reaction Hope-ah. You almost put her in danger with your decision.”

“Hoseok-hyung, I know we are roommate but I had to agree with Jin-hyung this time. No one can protect her if ARMYs knew what you did..”

“What did I do wrong again? I’m sorry again noona!!”

He knelt in front of me with his teary puppy eyes

“I’m sorry noona! You will forgive me right?”

I was shocked at his action so i quickly pulled him up because its so embarassing.

“It’s fine J-hope-ssi.. I forgive you and you don't have to kneel down..”

“Thank you noona for forgiving me! You’re really kind noona!! And please don't call me ‘J-hope-ssi’, just call me hobie, hope-ah or hoseok-ah~”

I nodded again. This time, Jimin came in front of me with his head hung low.

“Hi noona.. I am sorry for not speaking up and making you feel uncomfortable. I am not good with stranger and I hope you will forgive me.”

I could see him blushing after talking and he’s so cute! I smiled a bit and at the same time, I felt that someone was staring at me. When I looked up, it was Yoongi. He just stared blankly at me and honestly, it was quite scary. I quickly averted my eyes and looked at Jin oppa instead.

“Haerin-ah, I am going to cook lunch in the kitchen so do you want to stay here or you want to help me?”

“I will help you in the kitchen oppa. I owe you many things so I should help you and pay you back little by little.”

“It’s okay if you don't pay me back Haerin-ah, I don't mind spending my money.”

“But I mind oppa..”

After the small introduction, Jin headed to the kitchen and I tagged along behind him. 

“What are we cooking today oppa?”

“Erm.. Are there anything you want to eat right now?”

“Not really..”

“What about food you can’t eat?”

“Spicy food and..”

“And what?”

“Nothing oppa.”

“Okay.. I will cook spaghetti today!”

I sighed in relief after hearing the menu. Jin oppa looked back at me weirdly while I just put my hand over my mouth and shook my head. 

“Is it a food that you can’t eat?”

“No oppa, I'm okay with spaghetti.”

“Okay..”

He didn't seem to believe me but we began cooking anyways. I was in charge of cutting the ingredients while Jin oppa will be the one cooking the spaghetti. While I was cutting the ingredients, Jimin and V came over to the kitchen.

Please log in to read the full chapter