chapter 5

[HIATUS] Love Me Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dialogues :

Haerin

Jin

Marii

Yoongi

Rap Monster

Jimin

J-Hope

V

Jungkook

———————————————————————————————————————————

Jin’s POV

 

I never knew that Haerin had this side to her.. I was glad that our members and her were finally getting closer compared to how she first entered the dorm. It was still 3pm in the afternoon and I really wanted Haerin to be closer to the members before she left or else the next time she saw them it will be very awkward again. 

“Noona! Hyungs! Lets sit down on the sofa again and introduce ourselves more because Haerin-noona isn't an ARMY. We can also get closer to Haerin noona~”

“I have to produce some songs for our comeback later. You guys do it yourselves.”

“But hyung we are supposed to leave this whole day free~ Jin hyung asked us beforehand. Haerin-noona is supposed to get to know BTS better and if a member is missing its not BTS..”

“Yoongi-ah, Taehyung is right. It would be rude to the guest. Sit down.. Who knows you might gain some inspirations while watching all of us.” 

“Ugh, fine.”

“Yay! So, we will ask a question to Haerin-noona and in return, Haerin-noona will ask us a question which all of us will answer.”

“Eyy~ its boring.. We should play a game and the winner can ask a question.”

“But its unfair to Haerin-noona..”

“How about we divide into groups and the group who won each game gets a chance to ask a question?”

“So does it mean the group with Haerin-noona in it won’t need to answer any questions?

“No, so if Haerin noona ask a question, everyone still have to answer it. The members in her group will be helping Haerin-noona to win a chance to ask a question.”

“Oh~ not bad.. So what game will us play first?”

“Let’s play Mario Kart!!” 

“How are we supposed to divide the team?”

“Just divide it by age, so the maknae line and hyung line. So Haerin-noona will join the hyung line since she’s 2nd oldest.”

“Okay. Yoongi and Hobie come here.”

“Hobie hyung is with us!”

“Hobie was born in February 1994. So he’s technically in the hyung line.”

“You guys don't want me?”

“Not really, just that hobie hyung is usually in our team.. And its not like we want hyung either..”

“This rascal!”

“Okay. Let’s play!”

Haerin went first and she was up against Jungkook. She lost to Jungkook which was normal (he’s a golden maknae for a reason) but she looked so down. 

“Yay! I win~ So Haerin noona, Are you attending univ right now? and if so, what major?”

“Maknae! You should have discussed the question with us first before asking!”

“Well, since he asked you can’t take it back~ So i attend Konkook University majoring in Music Production and Psychology. I am currently on a leave from school.”

“Wow~ you can take 2 majors at the same time? You must be really smart!”

“Yeah you can if the university provides it and I'm not that smart..”

“Yoongi hyung produces our album and he’s really good at it even though he never took a proper lesson! Now that we have a noona that properly learn music, Yoongi hyung can ask her some questions regarding it. So what do you think about our music noona?”

Haerin turned to look at Yoongi before giving him a slight bow and so did Yoongi. 

“Only 1 question right? So beat our team and I will answer your question~”

“Fine. I will go next then! I want to go against Jin hyung!”

“Are you underestimating me? Sure let’s go!”

“Oppa, can I play this round too? I want to make up from my loss before.”

Wow, her competitiveness is quite high, like our maknae.

“Sure.”

“But I want to go against Jin hyung~~”

“Why? Are you afraid of me?”

“No! Why should I even be afraid?”

This time, Haerin won and she was grinning so much. 

“Yay! this time its my turn~ Better luck next time Jimin-ah.”

“Aish.. She’s good..”

“So anyone here enjoy watching movies? like Avengers or Kingsman?”

“Jungkookie really like Iron Man! and probably the ones who enjoy watching movies are Jin hyung or me..”

“Noona, do you like Iron Man?”

“I don’t dislike him but I prefer Captain America hehe.”

“Ah.. But isn't Iron Man cooler? He can fly

Please log in to read the full chapter