chapter 2

[HIATUS] Love Me Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here's the 2nd chapter, as I promised! I hope you enjoy^^

 

Dialogues :

Haerin

Jin

Marii

Yoongi

Rap Monster

Jimin

J-Hope

V

Jungkook

———————————————————————————————————————————

After another few weeks of busy schedules, Bang PD-nim FINALLY gave us free time for about a week because he thought that we had worked hard enough. (A/N : i don’t intend on making Bang PD-nim a bad guy but i guess he’s better than other companies’ CEOs out there..) I usually spent my time at the dorm, playing with jjanggu (my dog), trying out some recipes and other boring stuffs. For the first time after debut I was really looking forward to my break because I had asked Haerin to watch a movie and have dinner with me which thankfully she had agreed! Me and Haerin haven’t seen each other yet until our last short encounter in which I met her shortly at the cafe just to get some drink in between practices. We did keep in touch through Kakao Talk and sometimes we spent hours chatting to the point that she got scolded by her manager for looking at her phone all the time. 

 

It was my first time hanging out with a female friend besides Marii after a long time and I was really excited. I didn't forget to grab some masks and hats for me and Haerin because I couldn't afford getting caught in a scandal during an important time in mine and BTS’ career. We’re going to watch the movie first before heading for dinner and we were entering separately because most of paparazzi’s caught celebrities hanging out in cinemas a lot. I entered the cinema, saw the popcorn and I was about to buy them but I was afraid that Haerin had bought them so I texted Haerin immediately.

 

“Haerin-ah, have you arrived at the cinema?”

“No.. Not yet. Are you at the cinema already?”

“Yeah. Btw, you like popcorn right?”

“Yes.. Why?”

“I am going to grab some popcorn and drinks for both of us.. What kind of popcorn and drinks do you want?”

“You don't have to do that.. I will buy them myself when I get there, just get the popcorn and drink for yourself”

“How can I let the girl pay when we’re hanging out.. I don't accept rejection so tell me or I will buy random one which you may not like and ended up wasting the precious food.”

“Aish.. Fine! Just get me mixed popcorn (sweet and salty one) and sprite.”

“Okay~ see you soon in the cinema ^^”

 

I went over to the cashier and bought the food. I went in the cinema and sat down, waiting for Haerin to arrive. While waiting, I opened twitter, posting a selfie that I took yesterday just in case some ARMYs recognised me during my free time. When I finished posting the selfie on twitter, Haerin was seated next to me already. I was shocked so I jumped a bit and Haerin laughed at me.

 

“Aish! Why didn't you let me know that you arrived already instead of just looking at me quietly!”

She kept on laughing and I was so embarrassed because people was looking at me strangely. A minute later, she finally stopped laughing and I just shot a glare at her for making fun of me.

“You looked so serious so I didn't want to disturb you.. Are you mad?”

I just stayed quiet while hanging my head low. She looked at me apologetically and came closer while shaking my shoulder lightly. 

“Oppa, i’m really sorry.. I didn't mean to make fun of you.. I was curious about your reaction.. Forgive me, eoh?”

(A/N : Haerin called Jin oppa because Haerin actually started school earlier compared to people from her age so she’s like the same age as Yoongi)

Then I shot my head up, trying to shock her and when I saw her face, it was so funny!! She hit me really hard but I just couldn't stop laughing.

 

By the time I was about to ask for her forgiveness, the lights in the theatre started to turn off, showing that the movie was starting. We decided to watch ‘Avengers’ because she suggested that movie and I just went along with it since I didn't really follow the current movie releases. I glanced at Haerin a few times during the movie and she was really immersed into the movie. I noticed that she would occasionally use her bag or hands to cover her eyes during the fighting scenes and she looked adorable doing that. When the movie ended, she looked really happy. When she was about to stand up and left the theatre, I pulled her wrist back into her seat. She looked at me weirdly while I handed her a mask and a hat. She understood and wh

Please log in to read the full chapter