chapter 3

[HIATUS] Love Me Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dialogues :

Haerin

Jin

Marii

Yoongi

Rap Monster

Jimin

J-Hope

V

Jungkook

———————————————————————————————————————————

Haerin’s POV 

 

The moment I reached home, I messaged Jin oppa, letting him know that I had arrived safely because I didn't want him to worry. After I sent him the message, I went to take my shower. After I was  done, I checked my phone and saw a message from Jin oppa. I replied him with an emoticon, but there’s no reply from him after 30 mins. When I checked the chatroom, he hadn't read my message so I assumed that he went to sleep already and I decided to just continue reading my book before going to bed as well.  

 

The next day, my daily alarm rang and I woke up unwillingly to get ready for work. I woke up and checked my phone for messages from Jin oppa but he hadn't replied yet. I guessed he was still in his dreamland. I went to take a shower, changed my pyjamas and applied light make up. I grabbed my bag and head for work. While I was walking to the cafe, my phone vibrated and it was Jin oppa.

 

“Sorry for the late reply. I fell asleep after I took my shower hehehe. Good morning and you’re welcome ^^”

“It’s okay oppa. Good morning~”

“So what are you doing now?”

“I am on my way to work^^”

“Btw, wanna hang out again on Saturday?”

“Are you not busy oppa? Don't you have schedules?”

“No.. My CEO gave us a 1 week break as a reward for working so hard :D”

“Oh~ I will check with manager if I could leave early on Saturday. I will let you know later ;)”

“Erm.. Is it possible for you to not work on Saturday?”

“I am not sure. I don't think manager-nim will allow me though.. It’s the weekends afterall. But I will ask him.”

“Oh okay..”

 

I arrived at the cafe, greeted Yuna (the cashier) and went into the locker room to change into my work outfit. While Yuna is the cashier, I am the waitress and sometimes I help with making the drinks as well. Few minutes later, the manager arrived and we greeted him. The door bell rang, a sign that a customer is here and its time to work. He ordered americano and because manager-nim  wasn't here yet so I have to make the drink. I made the drink and served it to him. This morning there’s not much customers so its very relaxing. During the lunch break, I went over to manager’s room to ask him for the permission to be off on Friday. He said that I could leave early but I still had to report for work. I messaged Jin oppa to let him know.

“Oppa, manager-nim said that I could leave at around 3pm but I still need to report to work.”

“Oh.. Can I have your address?”

“Why?” 

“I want to pick you up on Saturday”

“I can go by myself oppa, you don't have to pick me up.”

“We’re going to a secret place of mine.. I don't have the exact address.”

“Oh.. okay. My address is - - - - - - . Oppa, I have to go now, my lunch break is over^^ I will chat with you later okay?”

“Okay~”

 

Jin POV

 

When I opened my eyes, it was already morning so I checked my phone and found a message from Haerin. I chatted with her for few minutes and decided to cook breakfast for our members. While I was cooking, Jimin came into the kitchen.

 

“Hyung, what are you cooking for breakfast?”

“Just some omelette rice.”

“Wow it looked good!” 

“Can you help me wake the rest of the members up?”

“Okay hyung.”

 

Few minutes later, I could hear some footsteps and the sound of moving chairs. Jimin helped set the table up and carried the finished omelette rice to the dining table. The members were still half asleep and when I carried the last batch of the omelette rice to the table, they started digging in. I was contemplating whether to let them know or not but i decided to tell them.

“Guys, are you free this Saturday? I want to introduce

Please log in to read the full chapter