Six

Forbidden

You find yourself sprinting as fast as you can with Jaehyun next to you who's holding your hand tightly. "Gosh I've told you this is a bad idea!" you say to the boy while trying to keep up with his pace. You're huffing and puffing, trying not to pass out because it's been such a long time since you run like this. "Opppaaaa!" the two girls suddenly scream behind the both of you, making you glance at them. "Oh no- they're not going to stop." you're literally panicking right now. Your legs are starting to feel numb and your heartbeat is getting crazy. It's a nightmare. If an article goes out, not only you're done, but also possibly Jaehyun's career. The boy bites his bottom lip as his eyes scan the area around you both, trying to find a place to hide. "There!" He pulls your arm and makes a turn to the corner. You both make your way towards what seems to be a pile of huge cardboard boxes. Jaehyun pulls you into his arms as the both of you hide yourselves behind them. You can hear the sound of running footsteps coming towards you and you try to not make any sounds despite of the fact that you're trying to catch your breath. Your heart is pounding extremely fast and you feel it might leap out of your chest. Jaehyun has his arms wrapped around you as he puts his hand covering your mouth. Both of your eyes widen immediately the moment you realize your face is only an inch apart from the boy. His eyes stare deeply into you as he tries to slow down his breathing. You're suddenly starting to feel your cheeks burning. You immediately look way, avoiding his warm gaze. "Where'd they go?" suddenly, one of the girl asks. "I don't know. Gosh! We're so close! Who was that girl anyway?" the other girl replies. Jaehyun couldn't lie he's enjoying this moment a little bit. His heart is beating fast as he finds himself being so close to you. On the other hand, you couldn't stop yourself from thinking of all the things that might happen to you and Jaehyun right now. You're closing your eyes, hoping that those girls wouldn't find you. They slowly make their way further from the alley as Jaehyun removes his hand from covering your mouth. The both of you let out a relieved sigh as you try to catch your breath. Your body is trembling as you feel your hands cold. "Yah are you crazy!" you frown as you hit Jaehyun's shoulder playfully. "Ow! That hurt noona!" he pouts in reply. "Well atleast they didn't catch us." the boy continues as he lets out a chuckle. You scoff in disbelief as you scoot out of the hiding. "We're lucky enough." you reply. You're so relieved that they didn't catch you or else you're probably dead by tomorrow. "We gotta go now. You need to come back to the dorm." You say a little bit sternly as you look at him. Jaehyun looks at you with his puppy eyes as he pouts. "Aw come on." he slightly whines. "No buts Jaehyun-ah." you say to him. 

**

After having Jaehyun back to his dorm and making sure he's not going to sneak out, you quickly head back to your place. You unlock your room and pushes the door open. It's 3 in the morning and you just went through something a little bit traumatizing. "That was close." you mumble to yourself as you throw your body onto the bed. You stare blankly at the ceiling as you recall the moment Jaehyun stared at you. There was something special about his gaze and you don't know why. You quickly shake your head to brush the thought off when you realize you're thinking about him. 

**

Jaehyun couldn't stop smiling, heck he doesn't even know if he's able to sleep tonight. Despite being chased by the crazy girls and taking a risk on his career, it's not that bad. After all, it feels good to have you so close to him; being able to wrap his arms around you. He couldn't stop thinking about you and how his hand was gripping yours tightly, making sure he's not going to let you go and get caught. It's definitely a night to remember.