Three

Forbidden

"Tomorrow? Ah- okay I get it." you slightly nod as you talk to the phone. "Yes I'll get them ready. Yes, sir." you continue and hung up eventually. A sigh escapes your lips as you quickly note the date on the calendar which means another schedule. "They're going to have a really long week." you mutter to yourself. 

It's been a a few weeks after NCT U's debut and the rest of the members are preparing for another units. You could see clearly how hard they're working for it and it makes you concern about their wellness but being an assistant manager gives you a lot of pressure on making sure they're getting what they need to and make sure they perform well on every events. You've been getting along pretty well with the boys especially the NCT U members since you've been with their debut performances which is a good sign to you. You sigh as you glance at your phone to check the time; 9.43. You stand up from your seat as you slightly dust off your skirt. It's their time to go home and rest. They've been spending their whole day in the studio. 

You stroll down the corridor and stop right infront of one of the studios. "Time to go home~" you open the door as you call out. "Ahh finally!" Yuta whines as he let himself plops down onto the couch. "Come on let's go guys." Taeyong speaks as he takes his bag. You quickly scoot towards the other practice room and call out the other members immediately. They all go out of the studios and immediately walk out of the building. "1..2..3..7..8-" you count to yourself as your eyes scan the number of the members. "Hm? Where's Mark?" you mutter under your breath when you couldn't spot him. "Moon Taeil-ssi!" you call out as you approach him. "Yes?" he quickly turns around and looks at you. "Have you seen Mark anywhere? He's not in the studio." you purse your lips into a thin line. "Ah really? I don't know I- haven't seen him either." he shrugs in reply. You're actually younger than Taeil but you always wonder why he couldn't act less awkward around you which to you is a funny and cute thing. "Ah alright then. See you tomorrow Taeil-ssi." you smile as you slightly wave. You look around as you start to stroll down the other side of the corridor. "Where is he?" you think to yourself. Your gaze suddenly fall upon an opened door towards the rooftop. You stop on your tracks and start to walk towards the door. "Is he here?" you look around as you slowly walk in. The cool breeze immediately shots towards you as you take another step forward. The sky is dark, decorated with beautiful stars as usual. Your gaze fall upon the back of a figure looking towards the city landscape. "Mark?" you call out. He quickly glances back at you in surprise. "Oh- ____ noona." a smile appears on his lips. You let out a sigh as you walk towards next to him. "Ya what are you doing here?" you ask in concern. "You know you should go home and rest now." you continue. "I just need some fresh air." Mark replies as he sighs. "You know- I'm actually kind of scared and tired noona." a sigh escapes his lips. You feel your heart slightly drops as you watch the young boy next to you. "We're all tired and scared. But don't worry I know for sure everything's going to be alright." you put out a smile trying to ensure him. "Especially you. You did a really great job in every performance." you add in. "Really?" Mark looks at you his face slightly lightens up. "Mhm." you nod in reply. "That's why you don't need to worry about anything. I know you can do it." you pat him on his shoulder. "Thanks noona." Mark replies as he grins. "You know what, I actually really like you ____ noona." a smile curves on his lips as he looks at you. Your heart suddenly stops as you look at the boy infront of you. Your eyes widen slightly as your brain doesn't know how to actually react. Maybe that's what not he meant. "A-ah well I- ofcourse like you too Mark-ah." you force out a grin. "Ya Mark Lee." suddenly a voice booms as both of you glance instantly. "Oh- Jaehyun hyung." he looks at him in surprise. You widen your eyes slightly as you look at Jaehyun who's standing not too far away from you two with his hands inside his pockets. "The guys are waiting for you already. Come on." he says as he immediately turns around and walks away. "O-okay sorry hyung. I'll see you tomorrow noona!" Mark speaks as he immediately follows the older boy out. You stand there as you blink several times in confusion. "Stop thinking weird things ____." you say to yourself as you let out a deep sigh and shake your head slightly. 

**

Jaehyun enters his room as he wipes his dampen hair with a towel. A deep sigh escapes his lips as he looks at the mirror infront of him. He couldn't forget what he just saw and heard just now and it's starting to get him. Jaehyun scoffs as he plops himself down onto his bed.