Drink?

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have past since Mo Yeon's sudden meeting with her sunbae. Much to her surprise, she did not see her Yun Gi oppa around at all. Not even during meetings and lunch breaks, and he did not even try to contact her.

'And Yoo Si Jin has been worrying so much' she could not help but lament. Her dear boyfriend has been constantly calling her to check if her sunbae had harassed her or contacted her at all.

He almost had sent the alpha team at standby. Mo Yeon could not help but laugh at his possessiveness. That day after she appeased him, the first thing he did was to contact Dae Young about the appearance of their common enemy. And there Mo Yeon was laughing at their plans on how to blow him up without getting caught. The situation was so bad to the extent that Dae Young had even banned Myung Joo from going near the 500m radius of Haesung Hospital. They really can't be denied of being dumb and dumber.

It was a weekend and Mo Yeon, Si Jin, Myung Joo and Dae Young were out for a double date. Just as they stepped out of the movie theatre, Mo Yeon received a message.

"A drink tonight?" -Yun Gi Oppa

"An emergency operation? Or hospital matters?" Si Jin asked as she saw Mo Yeon's face turn pale at the message.

“Excuse us for a minute…” Mo Yeon dragged Myung Joo into the washroom as she showed her the message. Myung Joo could only sigh as they tried to think of a way out.

“Female matters? Yah Yoo Si Jin did you make her pregnant?” Dae Young questioned Si Jin. Earning a loud growl and a hard slap on the back by Si Jin.

As the ladies exited the washroom, Mo Yeon qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter