Oops

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun Gi was shocked to see Myeong Ju, he knew very well that he had caused a feud between these two beautiful ladies when he caught between them. 

He could not deny that his indecisiveness then led to many misunderstandings, resulting in the confusion. He was a playboy and these two women were both falling head over heels with him and he was just unable to reject one for the other.

"Hi Myeong Ju.. I see that age hasn't changed anything, you are still as pretty as when I left!" His smooth talk started again.

"Still as flirty as ever I see oppa! And well thank you!" Myeong Ju as she blushed thankful for the dim lights in the bar as she was not used to being complimented. Dae Young was just not one to shower her with praises and compliments, he was too serious and proper for these.

Yun Gi then ordered drinks for both as they started reminiscing the times they had spent together in high school like long lost friends. Throughout their chat, Yun Gi was finding all chances to make body contact with Mo Yeon, holding her hand or even putting his over her shoulder. Mo Yeon was slightly intoxicated and did not realise his advances but all was seen by Myueng Ju and their undercover boyfriends siting not so secretly near them...

((Back to when they just arrived))

"Emergency matters in a hospital huh? For drunkards?" Si Jin remarked glancing at the signboard that said 'Moonlight Bar'. Si Jin suddenly remarked, "It must be Min Yun Gi. These women are getting ridiculous! Ditching their boyfriends to meet a man!" as he remembered the man asking Mo Yeon out for a drink previously. "HAHAHA Yun Gi oppa!" Both men turned their heads to a corner of the bar at the same time as they heard the familiar laughter of Mo Yeon and Myueng Joo over the music, they really aren't special forces for nothing. Si Jin wanted to rush in to Mo Yeon as he saw Yun Gi casually swinging his arm over Mo Yeon's shoulders, jealousy taking over him. But, a strong force pulled him backwards. Dae Young stopped him as he wanted them to watch over the women and pick the right time to approach and bust the man. Si Jin had no choice but to relent to the plan.

They chose a table near and discreetly sat down, ordering a drink. But hey, how is two fine and attractive men sitting alone in a bar discreet! Soon, they were swarmed by many women asking them for drinks together and some even tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter