Consequences

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
After Yun Gi left, Dae Young unhappiness boomed as he turned around and left. Myueng Ju immediately grabbed her bag and ran after him, leaving the annoyed Si Jin and an extremely drunk Mo Yeon.

SJK POV
"Ahjussi ahjussi palli palli! My namja chingu doesn't know I'm out clubbing with another man he'll be really pissed," Mo Yeon rushed me  as she was carried on my back. I couldn't help but rolled my eyes and sighed, she actually knows I'd be angry and she still did it, just as rebellious as always. And why do I become a ahjussi whenever drunk Mo Yeon appears and she doesn't know how heavy she is when she's drunk, thank my special forces training that I can actually support her weight for such a long walk.

Suddenly an idea hit me and I asked Mo Yeon, "Can you describe your boyfriend?"

"Ahh he's the most charming man that has walked the earth. A major who protects our country's peace and captured my heart under lock and key. Aishh every time he smiles my heart melts a little and his eyes always intoxicating me..." she drifted off and feel asleep. I could feel her smile on my back.

"Jjinja this woman, ain't I supposed to be pissed" I mumbled to myself. Mo Yeon's honest drunk words melted my resolution of stqying angry. Hearing her thoughts about me directly for the first time caused happiness to bubble up my heart and my anger just dismissed itself, leaving me smiling stupidly to myself as I piggybacked her to her house.

Mo Yeon wasn't light in anyway and I could feel my perspiration forming in the cold winter night but considering my mood which was still extremely b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter