The Meeting

Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kang Mo Yeon ssi?" Mo Yeon heard a familiar voice calling her from behind. She turned to the source of the voice and to her surprise, it was her high school "boyfriend"... although it was an one sided relationship...

"Yun Gi oppa!" she called out as the suave and charming man enveloped her into a big hug. "Why are you here?" Mo Yeon was really shocked to see her sunbae in the hospital. "To see you obviously my pretty lady!" he responded without a doubt. Mo Yeon blushed as she heard his praise.

"Still a lady charmer I see," she said as she reminisced their old times together.

"Haha was I? I really missed our school times and our study dates! We just lost contact so suddenly after graduation... Haven't been able to contact you since then.. Until, I saw you on the talk show recently! You became so pretty I couldn't recognise you at the start!" He continued, showing bits of his hidden excitement of meeting Mo Yeon again.

"Yah sunbae you mean that I was ugly?! I was the valedictorian and the prettiest girl in the level then.. You were lucky I actually looked at you!" Mo Yeon gave him an irritated stare jokingly.

"You are as cute as before! Obviously not, my beauty!" He started his smooth talking again. Even patting her head as he spoke.

As they continued their chat, Mo Yeon learnt that he was invited to join Haesung hospital as the head surgeon.

As they were catching up animately, little did Mo Yeon know that a man watching their exchange was turning green with jealousy.

A jealous Yoo Si Jin is not someone you want to deal with. He might just be planning on how to torture you to death casually. Feeling an increased irritation from what he was looking at, he strolled up to the couple and went to Mo Yeon with a smile.

"Hi Dr Kang, who is this gentleman here?" Mo Yeon was shocked at his sudden arrival as she stammered "Hi.. The depart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter