Don't whisper while you sleep

Our Memories

- Chorong?!

 

Eunji, that was asleep a minute before, now was awaken. Am I seeing things?, she thought, staring at Chorong, as if she was about to discover there that was all a joke of her own mind, which didn't let her have a peaceful night.

 

- Eunji? - Chorong was curiously looking at her - Are you okay?

 

Oh, of course I'm okay, I'm great! First of all, I had been left there, besides waiting for you for a long time, I couldn't sleep, and, as if all of this is not enough, I just woke up with your phone's flash. I'm wonderfully well!, Eunji thought.

 

- Hm, I guess... I guess I am - Eunji said, still can't believe Chorong was right in front of her.

 

Even if she tried her best, Eunji just wasn't able to feel angry with the older girl, whom now was eating, sitting next to her. Only by looking at her, a weird but peaceful sensation could be felt.

 

- Eunji-ah, I need to apologize for yesterday.

 

- It's OK - Eunji said keeping her eyes on the dish.

 

Avoid eye contact, avoid eye contact!, she thought. Chorong's eyes were capable of ending with every bad thought that Eunji felt, or was trying to feel, even though she knew it was childish.

 

- I'd return to Seoul yesterday but I got one more costumer - Chorong said, trying to make Eunji look at her.

 

- A costumer? - Eunji was surprised.

 

- Yeah, he saw one of my paintings and ordered, and then we met at The Louvre.

 

- So that's why you left that fast? - Eunji said fearlessly.

 

- Yes, I was planning to get back there but the negociation took a long time and I thought that you had already left by that time.

 

Eunji, somehow, felt relieved. Chorong wanted to be back, which means that she wanted to stay and keep talking with her. Eunji felt an excitment growing inside her, as if she was a little kid that won the best christmas gift of all time.

 

- And where do you plan to go today? - Chorong asked, staring at Eunji curiously.

 

- I'm going to the Palace of Versailles, doyouwannacomewithme? - Eunji asked fasterer than she wished. That was the Chorong Effect on her.

 

- I'd love to! - Chorong smiled. Damn, don't look, don't look!, Eunji thought.

 

Eunji and Chorong finished their breakfast and went directly to the hotel's elevator. Chorong let Eunji pass, who was getting more and more nervous.

 

- Aren't you going to press?

 

- What?

 

- Your floor's number, Eunji-ah - Chorong said, pointing at the numbers.

 

- Oh, sure - Eunji felt stupid.

 

She pressed the "15" button and then Chorong pressed the "10" button. The elevator started to move and both were quiet.

 

- In thirty minutes, right, Eunji-ah? - Chorong asked and the doors opened.

 

- In thirty minutes - Eunji said, smiling.

 

Chorong smiled once again and left the place, directly to her room. Eunji was observing her back view, untill the doors close.

 

Thirty minutes never seemed so short for Eunji. Her clothes were all out of the luggage, on her bed. She was running from one side to another, checking her clothes and then the clock. Why am I caring for it so much? It's only a ride, it's only a ride, Eunji kept telling to herself. She looked her clock again and realised that was 5 minutes late.

 

Eunji ran out of her room towards the elevator. She pressed the button frenetically untill the doors were open. Eunji couldn't wait, she was getting inside it when she bumped on someone. It was Chorong.

 

- Aish, pardón - Chorong said hasty.

 

- Chorong eonni! - Eunji said grabbing her wrist.

 

- Eunji-ah! I was about to look for you but here you are.

 

- Let's go?

 

- Sure.

 

Eunji and Chorong went to the train station, where they'd go to Versailles. Eunji was trying hard to control herself not to take pictures of Chorong all the time. The other girl was looking at the landscape and smiling. Eunji imagined that she could be thinking on how it would fit on a canvas, that breathtaking french view.

 

With the camera in her hands, Eunji was taking thousands of pictures. She looked at Chorong sitting by her side, confirmed that the flash was off and took a picture. The older girl turned her body to Eunji, who was proudly looking at the image. Chorong leaned closer, supporting her chin on Eunji's shoulder. Eunji froze feeling Chorong's body so close to hers.

 

- This time you remembered to turn the flash off - She said jokingly.

 

- But now it doesn't really matter because you know I'm gonna do it.

 

- Your pictures are amazing so I don't really care. Take as much as you want.

 

And I will, Eunji thought. She couldn't stop smiling, Chorong was so close that she almost felt her own body shaking.

 

Eunji felt like a little girl discovering what is love. Would it be love?

 

Chorong asked for the camera and went apart from Eunji, that almost said a "come back here, please" for her. The camera was focused on Eunji's face, who was brightly smiling. Now Chorong was taking pictures of her, just like Eunji did before.

 

The time in the train didn't seem too long for both girls, since they were having fun together. Then, Chorong and Eunji were already going to the famous Palace of Versailles. As time goes on, Eunji discovered little details about Chorong very similar to hers. She knew it couldn't last forever and then decided to enjoy every single second with her lovely companion.

 

- It reminds me...

 

- The French Revolution? - Eunji interrupted Chorong, who was smiling at her.

 

- Yeah! I was about to say that! It's one of my favorite periods ever.

 

- It's my favorite one!

 

Eunji and Chorong spent the day at Versailles and just went to the train station to get back to Paris at night. Eunji could feel the effect of the night before, which she didn't sleep as much as she needed, and her sleepiness was starting to make her lose her own control. Her head seemed to be heavier and was falling from one side to the other. Her eyes were slowly getting closed, but her head was still hurting because she didn't have how to lay it down properly. Chorong realised Eunji's discomfort and supported the younger's head on her own shoulder. Eunji slept easily hugging Chorong's arm, looking like a baby.

 

Chorong was observing the french landscape and sometimes caught herself staring at the younger girl, peacefully sleeping in her arms. The older girl couldn't contain a smile watching that lovable scene.

 

- Chorong...

 

Chorong got scared, Eunji was still sleeping but was whispering.

 

- Chorong... - Eunji whispered once again.

 

- I'm here, Eunji-ah - Chorong said, kissing the top of Eunji's head, smiling one more time because of her own action.

 

- Don't let me go, please - Eunji, who was having a deep sleep, whispered.

 

『♡』

 

A/N: Hellooooooo! It's been quite long, huh? I need to apologize for it because this is my last year at school and I need to study hard for an exam soooo, I guess that's it. I might be slow to update the next chapter but I'll give my best to be fasterer >< I hope you all liked the third chapter as much as I did haha :) Thanks for the views, comments and also the new subscribers! Oh, feel free to comment and to suggest anything you want, and there's my twitter too (@ewnrong). I recently developed The Blanket Theory, it's about EunRong at Apink' Showtime >