Don't forget to turn the flash off

Our Memories

The alarm clock rang, but it didn't bother the little Busan's girl, that got up as fast as a rocket. Eunji got ready faster than the normal, moving towards the elevator that'd take her to the hotel's cafeteria.

 

Jeong Eunji could be considered the slowest person when it comes about eating, but not at this moment that she must run to face the huge queue that will take her to The Louvre. She wanted to arrive as early as possible to take pictures all by herself.

 

What she didn't count with is the amount of people that have thought just like her. With the camera in her hands, Eunji, as the queue goes on, was shooting the place around her, kids running through the surroundings, couples lovingly walking together... Would the City of Light bring a miracle into Eunji's life?

 

Besides being only 20 years old, Eunji have never truly loved someone. She had been in a relationship once but that's something she likes to keep in the past, just like what happened.

 

×××

 

Eunji was amazed, The Louvre's architecture was splendid and catched her attention as soon as she got in. There were a few people around, fighting to appreciate for a bit those magnificent masterpieces. But there was something bothering her: people were staring at her. Perhaps because of her small eyes, not that common in Europe, but Eunji didn't like to attract all that stares, she liked to be on her own.

 

Anyone could say, without hesitating, that Eunji was the most enchanted person seeing all that work of arts at the museum. The little girl of Busan didn't know if people heard, she couldn't help but scream at the moment she saw her favorite painting, Liberty Leading The People.

 

The camera was already set in her hands, while she was registering everything around, not only the paintings but also distracted people too. Eunji was walking calmly with her beloved full time companion in hands, but, against her own will, her body stopped. She heard someone speaking in her language and then decided to follow to find out who it was.

 

A teenager? Alone?, Eunji asked herself. The girl, that was on a phone call, certainly appears to be 18. Eunji suddenly got closer to hear the talk. That girl seemed to be selling something through the phone. An order? But she's so young!, Eunji thought.

 

The girl, as Eunji, has that typical asian small eyes, turned the phone off and suddenly stopped, as if she had suffered a shock. Eunji was observing from far and noticed a huge smile appearing on that girl's face while looking to the painting in front of her. After a few moments, Eunji realized that the other girl was looking at the same painting that she was a couple minutes before: Liberty Leading The People.

 

Eunji was still observing her, she seemed so hypnotized by the painting that she couldn't stop looking at it. It was just like if her life depends on it, as if, in only a second, the painting could move and she'd miss the smallest detail.

 

 

The Busan's girl didn't think twice, when she realized, her eyes were settled in the camera and her finger had already pressed the shooting button fasterer than her thoughts. She looked for the last captured picture and analyzed it. The girl was impressively beautiful but there was a problem: the picture was too bright. Eunji then realized that the flash was on and also realized that a pair of small eyes, just like hers, were staring at her, as if trying to understand what happened.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi, everyone! Well, this is my first fanfiction here, I hope you liked it! Feel free to comment or to suggest anything, I'll read it! I'm sorry if there's any mistake about the grammar >< (which you can also tell me to fix, okay?) Oh, and if you want too there's my twitter (@ewnrong and @eunjrong). That's it! Thanks for reading it! ♥