Episode 4

We Got Married (Special Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on WGM: (while they are eating)

 

Eunwoo: "Chaeyeon!”

“I must admit that I am now an official fan of yours!”

“You are just INCREDIBLE at cooking!"

Nayoung: “To be honest, no one in our group can even cook.”

Eunwoo: “Yeah, what did Kyulkyung even do in her past life to deserve you as her wife?”

Chaeyeon (timid): “I’m really not that great…”

Chaeyeon beamed upon hearing what Eunwoo had just said, however not forgetting to thank her for her undeniable support. As a sister-in-law, of course she strives to show her best in front of her other in-laws. And because she got their recognition, she felt that she had achieved her goal.

Kyulkyung: "Hey Eunwoo, will you stop rambling non-stop and continue eating?”

“Otherwise your share will be in MY stomach."

 

Sook: "What do you all think is their mission this time?"

Bomi: "Hmm are they going out for a date?" *smiling from ear to ear*

Heechul: "Now that's a possibility!"

 

-Back to broadcast-

"What's our mission?" Chaeyeon asked with curiosity written all over her face. Seeing her expression, Kyulkyung's heart almost melted completely. However, she managed to regain her senses before anyone could witness her unusual self. She hastily opened the envelope and took out the mission card which she shared with Chaeyeon.

To: Chaeyeon & Kyulkyung

Greetings from the WGM team! Hope you guys have already adapted yourself to your post-marriage lives. How do couples usually progress after marriage? That's right, having a child! But don't worry, you guys will only adopt a puppy from a dog shelter and treat her/her as a part of your family from now on! Head to the address listed below to find your ideal puppy!

Seoul, Korea, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From: The WGM staff and PD

Sook: “They don’t even have a house yet and they are already adopting?”

Heechul: "LOL are they going to be like the Korean version of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt?"

Bomi: "I’m so jealous, I love puppies!"

Jungah: “Who doesn’t?”

Heechul (laughs): “Maybe Cat-hy…? Get it?”

The rest of the emcees: *crickets*

 

Upon reading the mission, Kyulkyung and Chaeyeon gave an awkward glance to each other. Kyulkyung, the quicker one to recover from the "trance", stated that they should get going since it is already late afternoon. Chaeyeon then looked outside the window before agreeing to what Kyulkyung had said.

“A puppy?”

“See… you really are the luckiest, Joo Kyulkyung.” Eunwoo snickered.

“Yo, bring me back a puppy as well, maybe like a pug or something.” Yebin asked kindly since she’s never had a pet before.

“Why a pug? Cause it looks like you?” Minkyung chuckled.

“How about a maltese? Those are so cute!” Siyeon suggested.

“Yup, just like you.” Minkyung smiled to Siyeon, petting her head.

"I’m not sure what breed…but I’m excited to decide with Chaeyeon wisely.” Kyulkyung said.

“Whatever you choose, I’m sure you’ll make the right choice."

"Anyways, you should move along and enjoy your date!” Nayoung reminded and the rest of the members waved happily.

“Bye!”

“Thanks again Chaeyeon unnie!” The maknae line shouted.

“I hope you girls enjoyed your lunch! See you again soon!" Chaeyeon waved to the sister in-laws before grabbing her belongings and leaving the house after she had worn her shoes. Just then, Kyulkyung took her handbag from her hand and offered to carry it for her. “T-Thank you.” Chaeyeon hid her smile.

 

Cathy: "Now that's sweet!" *smiles happily for her friend*

 

Soon, both were shown stepping into the streets of Seoul. As the cameramen filmed their surroundings, a few fans that recognized the famous couple were squealing in excitement and pointing at them and taking pictures. “ChaeKyul, look over here!” The fans shouted, and even though sunglasses are worn to hide their identity, it is not surprising since both of their dress codes are like…bright? As mentioned before, Chaeyeon is in a yellow top which is eye-catching. As for Kyulkyung, she is wearing an over-sized red flannel with the sleeves rolled up to her elbow, white top, denim shorts, and her signature Adidas sneakers.

As they made their way to Chaeyeon's manager’s car, they went on to discuss on their ideal puppy.

Chaeyeon: "Kyulkyung, do you wish to have a boy or a girl as our 'child'?"

Kyulkyung, feeling kind of upset that Chaeyeon still calls her by her first name, decided to tell her how she feels.

“I’m not entirely sure…”

"And Chaeyeon, I hope that we can call each other wife more, not just our names anymore. Can you do that?" Kyulkyung stated while looking right into her dark brown eyes.

All in studio: *stunned by her impromptu confession but followed with a wave of applause for her courage*

Chaeyeon, obviously astonished by the sudden change in Kyulkyung, stayed speechless for a few second, before she finally called to her gently.

"Kyulkyung, actually I have been thinking of calling you wife more some time ago now. It's just that I don't know if you have the same thinking as me. Nevertheless, we can now finally call each other that more comfortably!"

After their so-called "confession" to each other, the duo filled the car with laughter and joy for around an hour before reaching the dog shelter. Even the emcees in the studio were affected by their affection that they displayed.

 

-

 

Location: Dog Shelter

 

When they reached their destination, Kyulkyung got off the car before Chaeyeon to help open her side of the car door.

Jungah: "That's so sweet of her!"

Heechul: "That is what I call gentle-womanly." *playfully glances at Bomi*

Bomi: "Hey what's that supposed to mean?"

Heechul (whispers): "Lol nothing. Hehe Chorong deserves better..."

 

"Chaeyeon, so how about yourself… do you prefer a boy or a girl?" Kyulkyung continued Chaeyeon's question from just now when walking beside her. Chaeyeon thought for a while before saying either would be fine. They then continued to talk about their childhood and if they have any siblings. Chaeyeon informed that she has one older sister and Kyulkyung has two younger siblings in their families. Just then, the in-charge of the dog shelter came out to welcome the couple with her right hand extended to them.

"Welcome, my name is Hyorin, nice to meet the both of you! And I must say… what a beautiful couple you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter