Episode 3

We Got Married (Special Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul: "Look who we have here in our studio!"

Jungah: "Let us welcome our guest commentator, Cathy of DIA!"

Cathy: *bows and waves to the screen* "Hello, I am Cathy, a friend, unnie, fellow group member, and house mate of Chaeyeon."

Bomi: “Nice to meet you!”

Sook: "Alright then, let's get back to the broadcast!"

 

-One fine day in the beginning of Summer time-

(Note that a week has passed since their first meeting)

Chaeyeon is wearing a yellow top (she remembered reading somewhere that it was Kyulkyung’s favorite color), with a pair of denim blue jeans and beige flats. An oversized black sunglass can be seen on the bridge of her nose. To top it off, a plain white hairband is worn on her head, standing out from her dark black hair. She is making her way to the supermarket.

Heechul: "What is she doing?"

Cathy: "I have a feeling that she is going to cook."

Bomi: "How's her cooking then?"

Cathy: "Marvelous.”

“She cooks for the members a lot and never fails to disappoint her guests!"

 

As if she had plenty of practices, Chaeyeon skillfully removed a cart and started walking through the aisles of the supermarket. Knowing the exact ingredients that she needed to buy, Chaeyeon compared the prices and sizes of different brands in great detail before taking her pick. In a short fifteen minutes, she is already done with her grocery shopping and headed back to her manager's car with two full plastic bags in her hands.

 

-Backroom interview-

Staff: "What are you preparing for today?"

Chaeyeon: (excitedly) "I want to prepare a scrumptious and healthy lunch for my wife! I heard from their manager that they went to Japan for a series of performances and will only be back today. Since I haven't seen her for a week, I figured that this will be a good way to bond with her and my sister in-laws." *eye smiles*

 

Location: At the airport

Excited fans were waiting impatiently for their beloved idol group PRISTIN to arrive at Incheon airport. Standing behind the set-up railings, fans holding their self-made boards and signs could be seen almost everywhere. If that is not enough, some extreme fans even brought along with them life size cardboards and gigantic banners of their favourite members. Just then, ten short and tall figures wearing sunglasses made their way to the arrival hall. In less than a second after they appeared in sight, the fans started screaming at the top of their lungs.

“STONE BUDDHA!!!” A young male with a huge camera taking photos shouted.

“Eunwoo unnie, saranghae!” A young female screeched, holding out a flashy giftbag for her idol to take but the manager helped receive instead.

Eunwoo smiled and plugged her ears with her fingers, then whispered to Nayoung, "I always wonder how our fans get the information of our flight every time."

Nayoung replied with the same opinions, "Precisely! Sometimes, even I don't know the flight schedules." *sticks her tongue out playfully*

“Unnie seems excited to be home in Korea!” Siyeon added, laughing at the sight of the Leader acting much younger than her.

Knowing that they are already exposed, Kyulkyung thought that she might as well remove her shades and brightly greet the fans by waving and blowing kisses. However, as she is greeting the fans, she seems to be scouting for a certain someone at the same time. Minkyung noticed her behavior and for missing her wife whom she had met only once. “Looking for someone?”

“N-Nope…” Kyulkyung replied in a haughty way.

 

-Backroom interview-

Staff: "Did you really miss your wife when you were in Japan for the week?"

Kyulkyung: "Of course I missed her!”

“She IS my wife after all.”

“If I don't I must be some weirdo." *chuckles*

 

As Nayoung led the group to the car park where their manager was waiting for them in the van, Chaeyeon is actively preparing lunch for them in their dorm. As to how she managed to get pass the security lock pad of the door, of course their manager told her. Chaeyeon looked through the cupboards in the kitchen in search of the rice that she needed to use for the main course. After she managed to get the right proportion of rice into the rice cooker, she made a call to manager.

"Hello unnie, may I know in how much time will they reach here?" Chaeyeon asked anxiously while putting on her apron that she brought from her house.

"In approximately one and a half hour I suppose. Don't worry; I will try to delay them if you have insufficient time. Just give me a message in advance." The manager replied with an understanding mindset.

Chaeyeon thanked her and said that the time is alright and she need not make any adjustments as she is confident of her skill. With that, she ended the call and began to prepare the side dishes. She wrote down the names of the dishes that she intended to cook on a small memo and pasted it on the cupboard above the sink, which looks something like this.

Side dishes:

Kimchi x2 plates

Bean sprouts x2 plates

Egg roll x2 plates

Tofu soup x10 cups

 

Main course:

Beef short-ribs x2 sets

Seafood pancake x2 sets

 

Desserts:

Shaved ice x10 pieces

 

Sook: “Wahhhh… the menu seems to be daebak!”

Heechul: “Excuse me Bomi-shi, please wipe off your drool.”

Jungah: *Hands over napkin* “Aish, you need to be more careful and maintain your girl group image Bomi-ah.”

“You never know… you might get married soon!”

Bomi: “Haha yeah… to Chorong-unnie.”

 

Location: PRISTIN van

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter