Chapter 20

Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, any questions?”

I looked at the actors and actresses that we picked from the drama club. No one raised their hands.

I heard Yoongi sunbaenim clear his throat. “Okay then. See you all tomorrow for the script reading and distribution of roles”

After that, everyone stood up and headed to the door after bowing at us in farewell.

When the room was empty, except for Hoseok guy, Yoongi sunbaenim and me, I sighed and started fixing my bag. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out, expecting a text from either Haebin unnie or Shinyoung but I was shocked to see the same unregistered number send me a message.

I’ll be waiting.

Okay then. It’s not like he’ll convince me to meet up with him if he tells me he’ll be waiting. I just deleted the text and placed my phone in my bag.

“Who will be waiting?”

I jumped in surprise. I looked at my left and saw Yoongi sunbaenim. “No one”

“I saw the text” he shrugged.

I frowned at him. “Why did you look at it?”

“Not intentional” he replied and slung his backpack over his shoulder. “So, I guess you don’t personally know this person who wants to meet up with you”

I shook my head. “No, that’s why I’m not meeting him”

“Him? It’s a boy? Why did he want to meet up with you anyway?”

“He wants to say something”

“It could be something important” he stated before patting my shoulder. “Go meet up with him. Hoseok and I will be watching”

“What?” Hoseok butted into the conversation upon hearing his name being mentioned. “Are you two talking about me behind my back?”

I just ignored him and turned to Yoongi sunbaenim. “But he said I should go alone”

“Who says we’ll be showing ourselves to him?”

Hoseok and I furrowed our eyebrows at him.

 

 

I nervously played with my fingers as I made my way to the entrance of the Forrest Café. I can already make out the broad figure of a boy by the entrance. He has a bright blue hair.

I’m sure that’s the boy because he’s the only one standing by the entrance.

I looked behind me and saw Hoseok, Yoongi sunbaenim and Shinyoung (she ended up coming along, too). They were casually sitting on the bench in the waiting shed across the street, pretending to wait for a bus.

I saw Hoseok nod in encouragement.

I looked forward again and saw the boy with the bright blue hair turn around. Our eyes met but he immediately broke eye contact and studied his shoes, instead.

“Umm… Subin-ssi”

I nodded at him. “So, it’s you”

He chuckled nervously. “Yeah”

Then we fell silent. After a few moments, he decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter