Chapter 19

Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha. Girl’s night?

From what I watched in the movies, the girls were painting their nails and had fun games. But ours ended up to be a let’s-talk-about-Hoseok-night. Like really, Shinyoung was endlessly asking about Hoseok this, Hoseok that, Hoseok everywhere! I didn’t know for how long but when I suggested that we do something else, she yawned and told me she was tired.

I couldn’t do anything but let her sleep because when I looked at the clock it was already 30 minutes past 12 am.

Now, here I am, half-sitting, half-sleeping on the bus. I already look gloomy enough with a good night’s sleep and with additional dark circles, I swear I look like a zombie.

Once the bus came to my stop, I stood up and dragged my feet to the door. After swiping my transport card, I hopped off. The rays of the sun hit my face and it made me energized a bit.

I walked the rest of the way.

Oh, how I wish I run into Hoseok this time. It would surely wake me up to have a morning walk with someone as talkative as him.

I stopped in my tracks and shook my head.

Heck, did I just wish to see him? That is so not me.

Maybe I was carried away by last night’s long talk about that sword-bearing mentor.

I sighed and continued on walking but this time, I was already awake just by the thought of me thinking about that Jung Hoseok guy.

“Oh, you’re home” Haebin unnie greeted me once I managed to open the front door.

“Oh, you’re home” I imitated and directed her statement to her.

“Yeah” she said and scratched her head. “I’m sorry about forgetting to leave the keys. Anyway, have you had breakfast already?”

I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a spoon and started munching on my omelette rice.

Haebin unnie followed right after and sat on her chair opposite mine. “Shinyoung called me last night”

I looked up from my plate and furrowed my eyebrows. I can’t remember her holding her phone last night. “What time?”

My sister thought for a moment. “About 3 am, I guess”

What? She was awake by that time? But we rested earlier.

I huffed. That naughty girl.

“What did she say?”

Haebin unnie smiled at me. “Why didn’t you tell me about your crush? We should share to each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter