one

The Blonde Llama Next Door

“Soojung,” the middle aged lady said as she smiled at her, Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung smiled at the lady who happens to be the owner of the apartment building. “Here is the key to the greenhouse,” she gave her a key with a label GHouse and another one, “And here is to that room across from yours, can you keep it for a while until she arrives? I wanted to leave these at the reception but I thought that it might cause something since you’re a celebrity and all,” she said, it made sense since she is the only one who lives in the ninth floor of the ten-storey building.

“Sure, she knows that I have her keys, right?” she asked the woman smiled and nodded, “Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day.” With that she walked off as Krystal closed her door and sighed.

“I wonder who this person might be. Is she a student?” she shook her head, her floor is the most expensive one in the building that’s why she’s the only one who lives in it. “Ah, probably a daughter of a famous businessman,” she nodded, “that must be it.”

She sighed as she plopped on the couch and stared the other key with the label GHouse. “Well, since the group’s on hiatus and the scandal is still on the air, might as well do something productive.”

==

“Hello,” a raven haired tomboy said as she looked at Krystal directly in the eyes and bowed slightly, “I’m Amber, and as you can see I’m your new neighbour,” she said as she thumbed the boxes behind her, “or your only neighbour,” she smiled as she looks at Krystal again and asked, “that aside, can I have my keys? Mrs. Park said that you have ‘em.”

Krystal nodded, so the woman that she thought that she’ll be living across with is a tomboy… and it popped in her head the reason that the landlady made her keep the keys, it must be because of her appearance. She nodded and smiled, “I’m Krystal, where are you from?” she asked as she made way for Amber to come inside and she naturally obliged, (must be an American thing) “I’m from L.A., you?”

Krystal stopped to pick up the keys and said, “San Francisco,” she handed them to her and Amber took it as a sign to walk out of the apartment and smiled, “we’re both from California, that’s cool.” She grinned at Krystal who smiled back, “Thanks and sorry to bother you,” she smiled apologetically at Krystal who shrugged her shoulders, “It’s fine, I don’t have anything to do anyway.”

Amber nodded and said, “I better get going then, have a nice day, Krys.”

---

A/N- the photo is how i picture a peculiar Amber :)))