Prompt 5: On camera

Jongkey Plot Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Jonghyun is a top solo artist, loved by many and admired by many. And Kibum is just too annoying for Jonghyun to stand. The keen reported wouldn’t stop following him around, trying to find something about him that is not so perfect.
And Kibum just hates losing. However, Jonghyun wouldn’t provide him with anything and especially wouldn’t agree on that interview the young reporter has been asking him to do for some time now.

So the idea is basically that Kibum is a reporter and can’t stand how perfect Jonghyun looks/is. So he’s trying to find his flaws and ‘show his true face’ And Jong is not trying to hide his dislike for the reporter while in the mean time he’s being a sweetheart with everyone else.

PG - 17

Side notes: Required chaptered story and ,; Drama as well….some revelations being made after Jongkey happens and Jongkey falling apart. HAPPY ENDING THOUGH IS A MUST.

Other: I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE WILL ADDOPT THIS PROMPT BECAUSE IT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITE IDEAS EVEEEER!

I was going to save this one for myself but then…I’m not really sure if I’ll ever write it so I’m giving it away. Of course if no one takes it in the end probably I’ll be the one to write it.. keke I can’t leave such plot unused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter