Prompt 2: Love is not a crime....

Jongkey Plot Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROMPT: Jonghyun is a prosecutor who always works alone and never EVER asks for help.
He's the best in what he's doing and is the best when he's alone.
However, one day he finds himself stuck with a cunning new intern who always wants to help but Jonghyun never lets him to.
One time comes when Key (the new intern) actually knows more than he would like to know and the information he holds is crucial for solving a big mystery.

Rating: PG-17

Additional:  You need to research this...Criminal cases and such.
AND THIS SHOULD BE A CHAPTERED STORY OK?
I actually started it but had no time for researches so I decided that it would be the best if I gave it for adoption.

With criminals and such you can't write a story that's not Rated M...and still... is also preferred.
A MUST: You can not leave such story with no angst so please...be serious about it and think realistically.

I'll put here the part that I've written and you can use it or not...I just don't want to waste it:

He was not cold-hearted, no. That was not the reason for people to fear him. He never needed help, he never asked for it, never accepted it. And he never failed even though he worked alone.

Kim Jonghyun was that type of guy. He wouldn’t trust other people. You could always find someone to fail you because you’ve put too much faith in them. He had gone through it and had learned the hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter