2015年11月7日(上)

A Heart made of Millions

November 7th, 2015 (pt. I)

The room was filled with noises of audible kisses and heavy breathing as they tried to get rid of their coats and shoes without having to break lip contact. Being in their semi-drunk state, that task was harder than it had seemed at the beginning and Yixing couldn’t hold back his hysterical giggling as Yifan stumbled over his own two feet in an attempt to slide off his shoes.

“You think that’s funny?!” He whined, yet there was a slight sign of a smile on his lips.

“You would’ve laughed too if it were me!” Yixing responded and placed a gentle kiss on Yifan’s cheek to pacify him, before he snuggled into his chest and took a deep breath.

Yifan mumbled something Yixing didn’t quite catch and he didn’t bother to ask him to repeat his words. He contented himself with listening to Yifan’s heartbeat for a second, before the prince said:

“You know, I’m still kind of waiting for your birthday present.”

“You little !” Yixing exclaimed and looked up to Yifan who had a sheepish grin on his face. “I kind of agreed on becoming your boyfriend, isn’t that enough already?”

“Oh, that is everything I ever wanted!” Yifan purred as his hands wandered down Yixing’s sides and came to a halt over his . With pointed lips as if he was about to give Yixing a small peck, he muttered, “I just want to fool around a little?”

“Lame.”

Nevertheless, Yixing pushed him towards the bed with gentle force. Yifan let him take the lead and when his legs collided with the bed base, he sat down and crawled into the middle of the mattress backwards, his eyes set on Yixing who followed him and seated himself on his hips once Yifan was able to rest his head on one of the pillows. The prince placed his hands on Yixing’s thighs and looked a little lost, which reminded the younger of that one night over at his apartment and the little flashback made him giggle. Yifan must have picked up on it, because there was a slight blush flushing his cheeks.

“Don’t laugh, Yixing!”

“Sorry!”

The situation was kind of absurd, even more so because Yixing oddly felt by Yifan who was always so eager to get Yixing into his bed, but then turned into this insecure dork within seconds because oh god, I don’t know what to do, you don’t have a . He had been with more or less experienced guys, but he had never come across a total newbie. The thought of being able to take the lead and show Yifan what he liked and make Yifan explore his likes in return was extremely arousing.

So Yixing decided to let it go and rolled his hips a little, rather subtle and slow to make Yifan forget he had laughed. After all, he was probably just as as Yifan, and fooling around didn’t sound too bad, even though both of them were very exhausted from the whole day and the festivities.

“What do you want me to do, Yifan?” Yixing asked and while he kept pressing their hips together, he bent over and placed soft kisses on Yifan’s jawline.

Yifan’s hands slid up from Yixing’s thighs again to his to hold him closer. There were still layers of clothing between them, but Yixing felt clearly how Yifan’s started to stiffen which motivated him to grind a little more. When Yifan wouldn’t answer, Yixing sat up again and slowly ed Yifan’s shirt, eager to lay bare the skin beneath for him to explore.

“Did you like what I did to you last time?”

While he asked that, he kept ing the shirt in slow and teasing movements. Yifan’s chest started to tremble when he thought of ‘last time’ and he squeezed out:

“Yeaaaaah... a lot.”

“So, do you want me to do that again?”

Yifan bit his lower lip and then nodded very slightly, as if admitting that he wanted his inside Yixing’s mouth was an inappropriate thing to do. It made Yixing smile though and while he slid the shirt off Yifan’s shoulders, he said:

“Well then, your wish is my command, my prince.”

“Wait, you never called me that!” Yifan exclaimed and made Yixing snort.

“Maybe that’s going to be my kink... instead of calling you daddy,” he said and opened the buckle of Yifan’s belt.

Yifan’s face lit up in excitement when he heard that and for a second, he forgot about the whole thing.

“Babe, we can definitely talk about that!”

“Wu Yifan,” Yixing roared. “Do you actually want me to your or do you want to walk me through all of your kinks?”

Yixing hoped the answer wouldn’t be the latter so he slid his hand right into Yifan’s pants and underwear to grab his crotch. Yifan gasped when Yixing got a firm hold of his base and gently tugged at it, making his start to swell.

“Oh god, it, please...” Yifan said with a slightly whiny tone in his voice.

Without any further ado, Yixing took off Yifan’s pants and briefs in one movement aided by Yifan lifting his hips. Then Yixing spread Yifan’s legs apart and positioned himself on his stomach before he buried his face in the other’s lap, beginning to gently over his balls and his . He definitely took things faster than last time, but he still waited for Yifan to relax completely before he moved on and let his tongue slide over the slit and the head of Yifan’s now half-erect length. When he did that, Yifan’s legs fell even wider apart, showing Yixing how good he was feeling. Yixing smiled and wrapped one hand around the he was working on. Only then he wrapped his lips tightly around it and slowly went down on Yifan coating him with a good amount of saliva. The slurping sounds made Yifan shiver and he arched his back with a few low moans – he didn’t hold back, since nobody was able to hear them anyway as Yixing was bopping his head up and down, additionally pumping with his hand what he couldn’t fit. Like that, he brought the older one into full and Yifan’s whimpers and moans filled the air.

“Uuuh... Yixing... more...”

Yixing let go with a popping sound – his lips were reddened and swollen and he over them to sooth the slight sore feeling. Yifan’s gaze followed his tongue, mouth hanging wide open as his chest was raising according with the rapid breaths he had to take to not completely lose it.

“Watch me,” Yixing demanded as he over the skin of Yifan’s thighs.

When he was sure that Yifan’s eyes were glued to him, he looked back up to the older one, not breaking the eye contact as he once from the base to the top, twirled his tongue around the head of his and then ed the prince who let out a scream and needed to get up on his elbows. Yixing repeated that move – over Yifan’s twitching , over that one pulsing vein at the side, before diving down and taking his whole length in.

“, yes... uh...”

When Yifan’s hips jerked to the ceiling, Yixing knew that he was close, so he picked up the pace, bopping his head up and down and letting out some moans himself as Yifan buried one hand in his hair and slightly tugged at it. He also jerked his hips every now and then, which Yixing tried to prevent in pushing his hips down into the mattress. While doing so, he hollowed out his cheeks and kept and bopping his head, and humming against the he was .

“I’m going to...!” Yifan breathed and Yixing took one of his hands to work Yifan’s balls additionally to the mouth that was sealed around his .

When he felt Yifan’s balls tightening and his body trembling, he pulled his head back a little, his lips still wrapped around the head. With a last tug at Yifan’s balls and a moan and a over the slit, Yifan’s throat escaped a whimpering sound and he shot his load into Yixing’s mouth who didn’t think too much about it and swallowed as much as possible. Yixing kept until the last wave of Yifan’s was over, then he released his to catch a breath. Yifan laid there, spread out on the mattress, staring at the ceiling until he said:

“ me.”

“Yeah, that’s one way to say that I gave you good head,” Yixing said and started fumbling at the buttons of his own dress shirt.

He was only now realizing that he was still fully clothed while Yifan was completely undressed and vulnerable.

“No. I mean, as in: me. Like... I-want-your--inside-of-me--me.”

He was so shocked about these words, Yixing needed a second to collect himself. He blinked a few times, forgot about his shirt, then he said:

“Ookay, Mr. Bi-Curious, slow it down a notch. Are you aware of what you’ve just said?”

Yifan sat up to meet Yixing’s eye level. He carried a confused look on his face, as if he asked himself if he’d said something wrong.

“Yeah. I am?” He responded and tilted his head in question.

“Okay then, let me ask you: Have you ever even entertained the thought of getting something shoved up your ? Because that is literally what you’re asking for right now.”

Yifan groaned which then turned into some whining before he scooted closer to Yixing. Then he ran his hands over his face and said:

“Okay, listen, this is going to sound embarrassing.”

“I’m kind of used to that already, so continue.”

Yifan peaked through his fingers with a scolding look for his now-boyfriend, then took his hands down and put them on Yixing’s thighs.

“So. I may or may not be entirely new to the whole things-up-one’s--thing.”

Yixing frowned for a second, but when Yifan got so flustered his cheeks started to blush, he understood.

“Oh! Looks like you had a rather girlfriend once!”

“Yeah...” Yifan huffed and rubbed his neck with both of his hands, “She made sure to properly introduce me to the world of toys... and she... well, she also liked to get ‘more active’, if you know what I mean?”

“Say no more, because I’m afraid that I will be haunted by those pictures forever.”

Yifan snorted, then looked back to Yixing.

“So yeah. I actually had things up my , and I... liked it. So... pretty please?”

Yixing thought about it for a moment. Okay, so Yifan had some experience with all of this after all which meant that he might be a little more prepared for what he was asking than Yixing had given him credit for prior. Still...

“Ugh, this is going to be some lame boyfriend-talk,” Yixing groaned and rolled his eyes, but then pulled himself together and put his hands over Yifan’s which rested on his thighs again, “But I really don’t want you to rush anything. Like... I’m fine if you need time. I’m actually very patient regarding this matter, you don’t need to feel like you need to prove anything to me.

“Listen, before I had proper with a guy I thought I was well prepared for everything, and it still turned out to be the most horrible experience in my life, mostly because I didn’t tell that guy how uncomfortable I was and how weird everything felt. I want to spare you with that. So yeah, please, take it easy. your is fine with me if you feel like that’s everything you can do right now.”

After ending his little speech, Yifan looked at Yixing for a second, before he broke out into a smile and kissed his lips.

“You are so cute, it’s disgusting,” he then mumbled against Yixing’s mouth.

Yixing held back his comment threatening to roll off his tongue and tilted his head to the side instead as Yifan leaned in to seal their lips again. What started out as a rather innocent smooch on the lips soon turned into something more heated as their tongues started teasing each other and Yifan sometimes dug his teeth into Yixing’s bottom lip with just the right amount of pressure to make Yixing’s skin heat up. His clothes started itching on his skin and he felt the need to take them off, so he pushed Yifan back into the mattress and started ing his shirt. He did it slowly though and looked at Yifan who followed his hand movements, his mouth curled into a satisfied smile. While Yixing threw the shirt down onto the floor, the older one swallowed heavily and couldn’t help but to spread his legs again, presenting himself to Yixing in such a lewd way the younger felt his harden just by watching him. He proceeded to his pants and pulled them down, struggling a little to get them off completely before he kneeled between Yifan’s legs again. Yifan took a long look over his body and when his eyes locked with the bulge in Yixing’s briefs he started his inner thighs as if he wasn’t sure if he could start touching himself. Even though it still seemed a little sensitive, his would’ve definitely loved it, given the fact it slowly started to swell again. Yifan lifted one hand and waved Yixing to come closer who obeyed and leaned over the prince. The older slipped his hands inside Yixing’s underwear and caressed his bare while pushing him down a little further and closer.

“But seriously, please... I’m literally begging you...” He breathed against Yixing’s lips before he kissed him again, absolutely needy for more, even though his hands were still a little shaky, outing him to be more nervous than he would ever admit. “I trust you... I know you wouldn’t want to hurt me...”

Yixing shivered as Yifan pressed his tongue into his mouth and his hips against Yixing’s, his swelling rubbing against his own bulge. Then Yifan let one hand wander from the back to the front and grabbed Yixing’s which immediately reacted to the touch. Yixing’s breath shortened as Yifan lazily up and down his shaft.

“I’ve been going crazy these past days,” Yifan admitted and looked down between them, watching as Yixing got rid of the last piece of cloth covering him to give him more access.

He let go of him until his briefs had found the same fate as Yixing’s shirt and pants, then he reached out again and let his thumb circle over the head of Yixing’s that was curling up against his stomach. Yixing leaned his head back, still on his knees between Yifan, while the other worked his hand over him in slow, twisting motions. He pushed his hip a little forward to get more friction. Yixing wanted to ask what Yifan had been going crazy about but the words got stuck in his throat when Yifan slightly tugged at the base of his , making his whole body tremble.

“I want to... no... I need to know what it’s like... to have that of yours inside of me... please...”

He squeezed his hand a little harder around Yixing’s more than prominent and Yixing’s last doubts of ‘maybe we shouldn’t move this fast’ disappeared when he asked:

“Where’s the lube? And do you want me to use a ?”

Not even the point of eventual STDs was valid anymore since Yixing had swallowed Yifan’s prior, but he still felt like asking. If Yifan felt more comfortable using one, he’d not dare to do it without one.

“Drawer,” Yifan said and watched as Yixing leaned over him to open the first drawer of the sideboard next to Yifan’s bed.

After a short while, Yifan silently admitted that he felt better if they used protection so additionally to the lube Yixing also searched for a pack of condoms which he found after a while of fishing blindly for it with his hand. When he had found everything he needed, Yixing placed the utensils next to them onto the bed before he turned his attention back to Yifan who was still spread out over the sheets. Yixing let his fingertips wander over Yifan’s torso with delicate pressure to get a feeling of what his skin felt like.

“So... you’re absolutely sure?”

“Jesus, Yixing, yes!”

“Just checking in again!” Yixing defended himself before he dived down and placed some first small pecks over Yifan’s collarbone.

Yifan immediately took the bait and threw his arms and legs around him to hold the younger close. Both of them let out a low moan when their touched and Yifan’s hips instantly jerked up.

“Slow, we’ll get there,” Yixing mumbled against the skin of Yifan’s chest as he left small traces of affection with his lips and tongue.

“Uuuuh...”

Yixing didn’t know if that was supposed a moan or a complaint but since Yifan didn’t say anything more, he went a little further to tease one of Yifan’s s with his teeth. The other let out an approving hum and put one hand on Yixing’s neck, his thumb caressing across his skin.

Yixing took his sweet time exploring Yifan’s body with gentle kisses and teasing tongue dips that made Yifan bend into the direction Yixing was going. He sometimes even went down to over the pulsing in Yifan’s lap, just to a little bit more which made Yifan start whining in disapproval every time he lifted his hips to get more of that and Yixing retreated to place a kiss on Yifan’s stomach or his inner thighs instead. He eventually started to use his hands and over Yifan’s while he went up again and demanded another open-mouthed kiss which Yifan melted into. They parted with an audible kissing noise while Yixing circulated his thumb around the area where Yifan’s balls ended and his base started and Yifan grunted.

“Please, don’t tease me so much!” He whimpered and bit his lip when Yixing’s hand slowly wandered beyond Yifan’s balls and slid his middle finger up between his cheeks – just a little, maybe a few inches, not even touching Yifan’s hole, but the older winced at the movement and wiggled his closer.

To say that he liked the power he had over Yifan was an understatement. Yixing absolutely loved how Yifan was melting into the bed because of the way he was touching him. His own twitched at every moan Yifan let out, begging for any kind of relief while it was pressing against his own stomach. Yixing grinned and retreated his hand, causing Yifan to let out a groan but that groan turned into a moan as Yixing rolled his hips again and rubbed their together. Yifan’s head snapped back at the touch and his fingernails buried themselves into Yixing’s lower back, right where his hips started. Yixing kept moving until he found the rhythm and speed he deemed comfortable for the both of them and breathed in between his s against Yifan’s skin:

“That’s the speed I’d like to do you...”

Yifan’s mouth fell open into a silent moan and his eyes fluttered as Yixing kept going and their bodies heated up.

“Yesyesyes...!”

The lust and excitement in Yifan’s voice made Yixing’s body shiver in anticipation and he grabbed the lube, flicked the cap open and put a good amount of it over his fingers. Yifan watched him closely, breathing heavily. While Yixing coated his fingers, Yifan adjusted his angle a little to give Yixing better access, then he had a different idea:

“Um... do you... want me... to turn around?”

He was blushing again after having proposed to be presenting his bare to Yixing who had to suppress a squeal to not kill the mood. He dived down again and gave him a hard kiss, the sort where he just smacked their lips together and bared his teeth against Yifan’s lips before he said:

“No, I want to see your face.”

“Do you get off to that?” Yifan asked, clearly trying to regain some control over the situation, when in fact he’d lost it the moment Yixing had shoved him down the mattress.

Yixing chuckled and at the other’s bottom lip while he spread Yifan’s cheeks apart with one hand and ghosted the middle finger of his right hand coated with lube over Yifan’s entrance. Yifan inhaled sharply, probably because the lube felt cold against his heated skin.

“Yeah... let’s say that the thought of seeing you getting off to me you is... alluring.”

“...!” Yifan exclaimed but rolled his head back as Yixing finally started to circle one finger around his hole with a proper amount of pressure.

Yifan took the first finger easier than Yixing had thought. When he slipped the first digit in, his hole clenched around it as if it tried to prevent him from going further, but soon Yifan relaxed enough to let Yixing easily slip in and out of him until Yixing added a second one. Yifan held his breath for a second and Yixing started to caress Yifan’s thigh with the other hand to distract him a little.

“Relax.”

It was probably the worst advice ever, but Yifan didn’t complain and guided Yixing through the speed that was manageable for him with his hands that still lingered on Yixing’s back and put more pressure on it every time he wanted Yixing to go further.

Yifan was so hot and tight, Yixing didn’t even want to think about the feeling of having his inside of him. It was twitching violently enough as it was already, and he didn’t want to get himself off just by the mere thought of ing the older one. When his two fingers were buried deep inside of Yifan, he made shallow movements to let Yifan get used to the stretch, then he started to work him more open in scissoring movements. In between, he shoved his fingers back into him down to their knuckles, fingers slightly bend to look for Yifan’s prostate which he found after a few tries. Yifan flung his eyes open and let out a high-pitched moan as the surprise took over him and made his body tremble.

“Yeah. Did your girlfriend find that spot?” Yixing asked with a smug grin, pulled out his fingers and pushed them back in, and Yifan winced.

“I... I...” he stammered and Yixing decided to try a third finger since Yifan was already very comfortable with two.

Yifan’s muscles tightened once again, nevertheless he started to move his hips according to the pace Yixing had been setting, successfully ing himself on Yixing’s digits. The initial slightly pained look on Yifan’s face had faded and now his mouth was hanging open and he watched how Yixing kept pushing his fingers into him through half-lidded eyes. The wet noise his lube coated fingers were doing every time they slid in and out of Yifan was so lewd Yixing let out a low moan himself. He felt that if they kept going like this, he might even just come by simply Yifan open, and he really couldn’t have that. Even though had been advocating the thought of taking their time and not rush things, the way Yifan willingly took him in made it impossible not to want to bury his inside of the hole he was now abusing. His other hand searched for the and he ripped the package open with his teeth.

“Uugh, finally...!” Yifan breathed and pushed his hips a little further down, getting his prostate stimulated once again, “Do me!”

Yixing had to pull out his fingers to be able to put on the , and just in case, because he really didn’t want to hurt Yifan more than necessary, smeared more lube over his to be able to get in as smoothly as possible. Yifan whimpered at the loss of Yixing’s fingers filling him up but stopped when he felt Yixing positioning himself at his entrance, only teasing with the tip of his .

“You set the pace, Yifan...” Yixing said and leaned over to kiss him gently, “Tell me when to stop, tell me when to move... tell me if it’s too much...”

Yifan only managed to nod and pressed their foreheads together as a sign he understood. Yixing sealed their lips once again, working his tongue into Yifan’s mouth who immediately took on the bait before Yixing pushed the head of his into Yifan.

The older one let out a scream and their lips parted and just when Yixing was about to retreat again, Yifan slapped his hands onto Yixing’s to hinder him from doing so and said:

“No, don’t! I’m okay!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Oh god! Yes!”

Then he pushed Yixing’s hips down, inhaling sharply as Yixing stretched him a little further apart. Yixing bit his bottom lip and needed to bring up all his might to move slowly. Yifan was even hotter and tighter than he had thought, which only made it harder to give the man beneath him the time he needed to adjust. To speed things up, he wrapped one hand around Yifan’s forgotten and it lazily to distract Yifan from the pain in his lower back.

“Yi... x...xing...” Yifan breathed as Yixing kept pumping his and smeared precum all over it.

“Almost there, Yifan...” Yixing informed.

“So... much... ugh...”

Yifan’s eyes started to water and Yixing stopped again to give him a breather.

“Should I pull out?”

“No!”

It was weird how Yifan was clearly in pain, evident from the look on his face and the way his walls clenched around Yixing’s , but he also refused to let this end. Yixing wouldn’t be mad, though if Yifan asked him to stop. He’d understand completely.

“You’re so tense, Yifan...”

“I... ugh... your ...” Yifan whimpered and finally pushed himself a little more onto Yixing, “Give it to me!”

Yixing pushed farther, inch by inch until he was finally buried completely in the other. It was hard not to move as Yifan’s muscles clasped around him, embracing him fully, but he stayed put while Yifan kept breathing audibly to make himself relax.

“You’re doing great,” Yixing encouraged him and got back to twist his hand around Yifan’s , his body shaking in desire to finally get moving, “, you’re so tight... it’s amazing...”

These words of praise, paired with Yixing’s hand working his hard seemed to do the trick, as Yifan stopped furrowing his eyebrows in pain and he relaxed notably.

“Move... slow though... please...”

Yixing nodded and tried some very shallow and slow s while he adjusted his angle to make sure he’d get Yifan’s prostate later on. The movement seemed to make it better and Yifan finally let out some voices of pleasure again which encouraged Yixing to try more movement. Yifan flinched as Yixing pulled out half his and pushed back into him, but he moaned, so Yixing did that again.

“... more...”

Yifan started to get more active and moved his hips accordingly to Yixing’s s and met him half way, probably to find out which position was the best for him to fully enjoy the situation. When Yixing had pulled out almost completely and ed right back in, he seemed to have hit that spot that made Yifan arch his back in pleasure and let out a long moan.

“There?” Yixing asked and slowly rolled his hips back again.

Yifan nodded, whimpered, wiggled his to beg for more and held onto Yixing’s shoulder to not lose it completely. The younger one ed back into him again, hitting the same angle and Yifan rolled his eyes up. Yixing kind of completely forgot about Yifan’s leaking in his hand since he was enjoying Yifan’s hole a little too much but Yifan didn’t seem to care as Yixing kept hitting his prostate in movements that became more and more erratic and harder. Yifan’s moans got louder and he tried to let Yixing know what he wanted even though he was so far gone he couldn’t string one complete sentence together:

“You... faster... ugh... make me... I... can’t— YES!”

The last was especially hard and hit Yifan’s prostate dead on which made Yifan’s whole body shiver but it wasn’t quite enough to get him off yet.

“Again, please, just like... that...”

Yixing felt his own building up and he started moving his hand again to help Yifan a little more who just kept screaming and begging for more as he ed into him, almost frantically, to finally get over the edge himself.

“Yi... xiiingg...” Yifan squeezed out as his took over him and his coated Yixing’s hand and his own stomach – his whole body jerked and his hole clenched tighter around Yixing’s which was just the thing Yixing needed to come himself.

His back arched in pleasure and he felt his shooting from his to his back, into his legs and even his toes, but kept rolling his hips until he couldn’t bring up the strength to move anymore and just crushed into Yifan beneath him. He placed his head on Yifan’s chest and breathed hotly against the sweaty skin before he scattered a few lazy kisses on it. It took both of them a minute to catch their breaths, Yifan even more so since he had come a second time and barely had the strength to even wrap his arms around Yixing. When Yixing felt their breath becoming normal again, he asked:

“So? What do you prefer? A or a real ?”

Yifan grunted, but then answered:

“Your . Obviously.”

The statement made Yixing happy in a really weird way and he looked up to give Yifan a long and soft kiss before he pulled out to get rid of the and Yifan’s that had been smeared over his hand and his stomach. Yifan groaned in displeasure, but let Yixing clean himself up with some tissues before he got himself clean.

“You really don’t like that messy stuff, huh?” He asked when Yixing had thrown the tissues and the away.

“Yeah. I don’t know why exactly, but I hate dried ,” Yixing said and felt how exhaustion was hitting him out of nowhere.

His body was at its limits and needed a few hours of sleep badly. So he lifted the blanket and put it over both of them before he snuggled into Yifan’s arms.

“You want to sleep?”

“Yifan, it’s like... half past four in the morning and we just had frantic , I’m beat,” Yixing sighed and then a first yawn parted his lips that still felt sore from the and all the kissing.

“But don’t you think that... me coming twice and you coming once is a horrible... disparity?”

Yixing moaned and almost immediately regretted all of his life choices that had lead to this specific point in his life.

“Baby,” he started and patted Yifan’s cheek who started to grin widely at the pet name, “I want to sleep. We can work on evening that disparity out tomorrow.”

Yifan still pouted but then nodded and killed the lights. In the dark, Yifan searched for Yixing’s lips once again for a very lazy kiss.

“Actually, I really like morning ,” Yixing said into the darkness and Yifan burst into laughter, but pulled him closer.

“I’ll remember that.”

“Good night now, Yifan.”

“Good night, Darling.”

Yixing usually hated pet names with every fiber of his being, except for maybe when they were meant to be sarcastic. Still, he had slipped a ‘baby’ himself and he felt his stomach flutter upon hearing the word ‘darling’ and it felt like his whole body melted into a gooey mess.

 

Yixing felt like he had not slept at all, even though he had fallen asleep instantly. Maybe that was because he really hadn’t slept that long, three hours top, which just wasn’t enough for his body to recover from the stressful day he had experienced and that night he just spent with Yifan, who still was the son of the freaking Emperor of China.

He also would’ve probably slept until noon, if a weird tingling sensation in between his lap hadn’t woken him up and he needed some time to realize what was going on. He blinked confused against the dim light of dawn creeping into the room and looked down his body. He choked on his on saliva when he saw Yifan’s head buried in between his thighs, kissing their insides and burying his nose in his groin. Yixing realized he was already sporting a semi, but his sleep-deprived brain couldn’t make a decision if he found the situation absolutely embarrassing or absolutely hot. He let out a gasp and forced Yifan to look up. He grinned like a young boy which made Yixing’s thighs tremble because it wouldn’t fit together with what Yifan was doing to him right now.

“Good morning!” The older one chirped while Yixing’s kept swelling and brushed against Yifan’s cheek.

“I... you...?”

“You said you like stuff like this in the morning. Thought I’d give it a try.”

Yifan seemed super proud of that idea and Yixing was too shocked, and also too aroused, to say anything so he watched as Yifan averted his gaze back to Yixing’s area down there, placing hot kisses over the skin. It occurred to Yixing that Yifan probably never had given somebody else a yet, so when Yifan’s mouth ghosted over his , obviously a little unsure about what to do with this thing dangling in front of his face, Yixing said:

“Just do what you’re fine with... and watch your teeth please.”

Yifan looked up and their gazes met. Yixing let out a soft moan when Yifan put one hand around Yixing’s while his lips slowly wrapped around its head. It was like Yifan was testing at first if he was okay with that and tried to get used to the alien feeling of having the of another man entering his mouth. While doing so, he kept looking at Yixing, silently asking if what he was doing was right and Yixing buried his hand in Yifan’s hair.

“Good,” Yixing said and his lips as Yifan’s own went a little further down his and Yixing decided to close his eyes and just enjoy – he trusted Yifan enough to be sure he’d like whatever Yifan chose to do.

Yifan was probably just trying to imitate what Yixing had done to him, so he went down Yixing’s within his own comfort zone and moved his hand over the rest of the . Every time he pulled his head back and put it down again, he was able to reach a little further, while his tongue slid along the bottom side, hot and wet against the sensitive skin and Yixing inhaled sharply.

“That’s good...” He sighed and spread his legs a little wider to give Yifan more access.

Those words seemed to give the other one more confidence, so he pulled his head back completely, making a slurping sound when he let go of Yixing’s . The younger looked up and saw a thin string of saliva still connecting Yifan’s bottom lip to it and he swallowed heavily, probably because he didn’t want to drool all over Yixing. Yixing bit his lip at the sight and arched his back when Yifan started to move his hand up and down before his face neared his again and he swirled his tongue around the head. He was definitely imitating what Yixing had done to him, but in a more careful way to test and see Yixing’s reaction.

Yixing let out a low moan and his breath shortened as Yifan buried his in his mouth again, deeper than before. He gagged a little though when he got too bold and Yixing patted his head.

“Easy, babe.”

“Hmmmm,” Yifan hummed and the vibration made Yixing’s body tremble and caused him to gasp.

“Maybe... though... can you... go a little... faster?” He then asked as he realized how awfully slow Yifan was him and even though he said Yifan could take all the time he needed, he kind of felt impatient as his was faintly noticeable but he lacked the friction to actually get off.

It felt like being left hanging, and Yixing hated that. Yifan didn’t respond but started to move his hand faster and Yixing needed to get himself together to not move his hips. While Yifan kept moving up and down on him, Yixing kept his support and he pressed his head back into the pillow. The faint feeling in his lap grew stronger and then Yifan started fondling Yixing’s balls, something that he hadn’t even reckoned with – it caught him a little by surprise and a wave of pleasure shot through his whole body into his that started twitching in Yifan’s mouth.

“Uuuuh,” Yixing huffed and Yifan kept going, having long gone given up on not drooling and he just kind of accepted the fact that his spit was all over his hand and Yixing’s hard . “Keep doing that...! I’m close!”

It would have been even more intense if Yifan had allowed to let him in his mouth, but Yixing gave out another warning after Yifan had audibly at his again which brought him over the edge. Yifan pulled his head back as Yixing came, dodging his only by a few inches and kept pumping with his hand while Yixing jerked through his and moaned Yifan’s name. The older one slowed his movements down after Yixing came over his hand and eventually stopped moving altogether when Yixing laid still and looked down to him. With his hand still wrapped around his , Yifan asked him:

“Was that okay?”

“Can you make me wake up like this every day?” Was Yixing’s counter question and Yifan let out a relieved laugh before he let go of him, got his hand and Yixing clean and pressed his body back against him, since the room was cold and the warm sheets and Yixing’s body were much more comforting.

“I can try.”

There was nothing ual going on when they snuggled in together and their bare skin brushed against each other. Yixing listened to his heartbeat that was still going faster than usual from what had just happened and he kissed Yifan once more – it was like since they were officially together, he couldn’t get enough of his lips.

Gross. Absolutely gross. Yixing shuddered when that thought crossed his mind and decided to never tell Yifan, otherwise he’d be whipped for the rest of this relationship.

“I’ll take care of you,” Yifan said out of the blue without any context and made Yixing snort.

“Are you sure it’s not going to be the other way around?” He asked with a wink – Yifan’s answer was pinching the other’s cheek for that comment.

“You’re lucky you’re so cute!”

Yixing rolled his eyes, but let it go and turned to the alarm clock next to them. It was still early in the morning and if he managed to get up and leave within the next ten minutes, he still wouldn’t meet the deadline, but he could wrap up a quick text for his blog so his boss would be at least a little pacified. He didn’t even dare to take a look at his phone, because he had the feeling that it had a ton of missed calls and unreplied messages on the screen, none of them Yixing wanted to really face. A feeling of guilt overcame him in that moment – if he hadn’t given in last night, he might not have to deal with a raging boss later and he cursed himself for doing what he did. Mostly because with Yifan was probably going to be a regular thing now, but keeping his job wasn’t.

“I have to go.”

Yifan supported his head with one arm and gave Yixing a long look before he smirked and said:

“But baby, it’s cold outside!”

“ NO Wu Yifan, we’re not doing this!” Yixing cried out at yet another lame pop culture reference of the man he now officially called his boyfriend.

Was there a trial period? Could Yixing give Yifan back after thirty days because he couldn’t handle his lameness?

“No, I mean it, it’s really cold outside...”

The clear answer was: no. Yixing escaped another sigh as Yifan snuggled into him and placed a kiss on his shoulder.

“Okay, five more minutes, but then I really need to go!” Yixing finally gave in, despite the dark premonition in his stomach that this day was going to go south within seconds and Yifan let out a happy squeal, which the other one commented with nothing but an eye roll.

“You could also just work from here you know, I mean, you’re connected to my WiFi already...” Yifan mumbled against his shoulder.

“Oh right, because you’d let me work in peace,” Yixing scoffed. “It’s better I do this alone in my room and get it over with. The sooner I’m done, the better.”

“Ugh, how annoying...”

While Yifan buried his nose in the nape of Yixing’s neck, somebody knocked at the door. Without waiting to be let in, Yili opened it and strode into the room, wearing a coat over her sweatpants and UGG boots, which was a rather weird combination. She also carried her iPad with her. Yifan let out a grunt, but his sister did not even let him say anything. She also didn’t seem to care that her brother was in bed with Yixing, obviously , obviously having spent the night together.

“I already guessed I’d find both of you here,” she greeted with a dry tone in her voice and waved her iPad with a grim expression on her face.

The two men sat up, Yixing somehow being embarrassed and trying to hide his upper body under the sheets. The weird feeling in his stomach grew stronger, and he was very sure that this neither stemmed from the alcohol nor from his previous .

“Huh?” Was Yifan’s incoherent question and Yili bristled with anger while she activated her tablet and typed in her password.

“Of course you wouldn’t know,” she muttered under her breath. “Because my dear brother is as woke as a rock.”

Something in her voice made Yixing’s stomach turn and when she tossed the device onto the bed the bad feeling made his whole body go numb and his face got flashed with the hot white feeling of panic.

She had opened the homepage of that horrible OMG! paper, the same tabloid newspaper that had started all the dating rumors a few weeks back. The whole landing page was plastered with news from Yifan’s birthday party - “The Lady sings for the Prince! Check out the Gallery of Lady Gaga’s birthday performance!” and all the whole shebang you’d expect from a paper like this. Usually, the most commented and liked post was the one getting the headline spot on the landing page and when Yixing laid his eyes on it, he wished himself to be dead immediately. That was him with Yifan on the header picture. Standing at the back exit of yesterday’s venue.

Hugging. Kissing.

“,” Yifan mumbled and when he clicked on the headline and got directed to the article, even more images of them appeared.

They looked like they’ve been taken from a phone as they were a little grainy but it was undeniably them. The article itself was written in a lot of caps and exclamation marks, nothing what real journalism should look like and if Yixing hadn’t been caught up in this thing, he would’ve snorted and made a snarky remark about the non-existent rhetoric abilities of the author. But when he read lines like ‘Prince Wu Yifan caught kissing a guy’, and his name plastered all across the article, he just wanted to shoot his brains against the ceiling.

“Father’s seen them already. He wants to talk to you,” Yili said, not giving them too much time to linger on the photos or the article.

Of course. To make everything even worse, the Emperor had seen these pictures. Judging from Yili's hard face, he wasn't too pleased about them, which shouldn’t have come off as a surprise. He’s made it very clear already what he thought of Yixing, and it wasn’t anything good to begin with.

Nothing was happening for a moment - Yifan kept looking at the pictures that someone
had taken without them noticing, while Yixing felt like he was about to vomit any given second. Yili finally sighed and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her coat and her shoulders slumped down.

"Guys, seriously, it's not like I'm opposing any of this. In fact, I'm very happy that you two idiots finally got a move on... Yifan, your pining after Yixing was absolutely horrible in the last few weeks. But couldn't you have checked for a second if there might be any one around who'd expose you?"

"The parking lot was empty, Yili!" Yifan said to defend himself and tossed the device over the bed before he rubbed his face with his hands.

"Well, brother, it clearly wasn't. Otherwise we wouldn't have a homoual dating scandal on our hands."

"How is dating even considered a scandal these days?!" Yifan barked.

"It's not about the fact that you are dating, it's about who you are dating!" Yili responded. "On top of that, you are not a regular internet celebrity or an actor or a singer. If so, it would probably only affect your career, but you are the Prince of China, which kind of involves politics too."

Yifan's answer was a displeased grunt which came off like the behavior of a stubborn four-year-old. Yixing still wasn't sure what to do or to say so he kept staring into the void while his mind circulated around what to tell his boss about this mess.

He was so dead. Now, he hadn’t even handed in any kind of work, he had down right broke one of the most important rules in jobs like this, he had overstepped the professional line. It was now clear that, no matter what he’d be writing about the Prince or the party or anything regarding matters of the royal household, he wouldn’t be able to give an objective opinion. He’d be biased, and people would be asking if any of the articles he’d published so far wasn’t just him swooning over his boyfriend. Angry reader’s letters would be coming in, and his boss would surely kick him out if he ever dared to come back into his office again.

"You better go and talk to father as quickly as possible. Maybe both of you. He's having breakfast in the main house."

With those words, she tried an encouraging smile before she turned for the door and left the two alone. When the door was closed Yixing finally found his voice:

"This is an absolute disaster!" He got up within seconds and fetched his clothes. While he put them on, he kept on rambling. “This is the worst thing that could’ve possibly happened! I’m going to lose my ing job, oh my god. You’ll be in the crossfire of the media even more than you are already... I just... No! No! This is going to be the end of me!”

"Yixing," Yifan spoke up but he didn't listen.

"No, seriously, Yifan, this is a problem!" The journalist said as he put on his shirt. "Yili is right, this also involves politics. God damn, Yifan, your parents will meet some politicians from the Middle East next month, where gays get killed if they get exposed. What do you expect to come out of talks when they know your parents have a son who sleeps with a man, huh?!"

"Don't talk like that!"

"It's the truth though!"

Finally, Yifan stood up and it looked like as if he was about to reach out for Yixing. In the last second, he realized he wasn't wearing any clothes either and quickly put on his underwear, sparing Yixing the embarrassment to actually ask him to cover up.

"Listen, okay, yeah, it's bad, but I will fix this, I promise!"

"How?"

Yixing knew it wasn't fair to be asking that kind of question in that moment. But he still needed something to hold on to, not only Yifan's hands that were cupping his face now, but also any kind of reassurance that this might find a not-so-disastrous ending.

"I... I don't know. But I'll figure this out, I promise. Just trust me."

Maybe the whole thing was a sign to not even try at all, but Yixing huddled into Yifan's arms and held onto him.

"Wow, I guess that 'taking care of each other' thing might come sooner than expected..." Yixing scoffed, a weak attempt at lifting the low mood and Yifan managed to let out a chuckle that lasted for about a second while he patted Yixing's head and held him close.

They didn't say anything for quite a while, until Yixing let go and said:

"You should go to your parents."

"Ugh."

Yifan knew that Yixing was right so he shuffled over to his own pile of clothes that were scattered across the floor. Yixing was busy buttoning up his own shirt while Yifan admitted:

"Man, I'm scared less actually. As a kid, I once accidentally smashed a vase dating back to the freaking Song Dynasty and my father went mad crazy on me. That was the only beating I ever received in my life and he made sure I'd never forget that one."

"I doubt he will do the same now," Yixing responded.

"Well, he might not whip my like he did back then, but I somehow imagine that he's found worse ways to punish me."

"Maybe it's not going to be as bad as you're thinking right now."

It only took Yifan raising one eyebrow to make Yixing realize that he had chosen some rather stupid words and he probably would've laughed if the situation hadn't been so serious. To be honest, Yixing hadn’t believed his own words the second they had left his mouth.

"Well, okay, then let's rephrase that: No matter what he'll do or say, I'll have your back."

Hearing that, Yifan lifted one corner of his mouth and he grabbed their coats. After they had put them on, he reached for Yixing's hand and while he intertwined their fingers, he said:

"That's all I need to know."


A/N:

I actually managed to finally write -that- scene. That -one- scene that I had in my mind the moment I started to write this whole . It took me long enough, right, lol omg. And it took me actually THREE DAYS of whining and ing how I'm not able to write to actually finish this. So have fun. Or not. Whatever. I don't even care anymore I'm just glad it's OVER. (Like, not the story, obviously)

ALSO chapter is not beta'd bc Google Docs is still a (anyone having a tip/an alternative for me and my beta? If yes pls tell me)