Jimin

On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung frowned as he scrolled through youtube comments. Jungkook had just come back from his trip with Jimin and he couldn’t help but to think that it was payback for his trip with Bogum.  

He couldn’t deny that the video was cute. Cute was an understatement. If he didn’t know any better, he   would’ve thought Jimin and Jungkook were a pair.  He always wonders how Jimin and Jungkook got so  close. As the youngest members in the band, it’s understandable. He groans as he rewatches the video for the millionth time. 

He hears the door of his room close behind him. Firm arms wrap around him. A very warm face nuzzling into his neck. 

“The video is nice, isn’t?” 

Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat. Jungkook sounded really proud of this and he couldn’t ruin it for him. “It was cute. You did a great job. The music was good too” 

The ghost of a smile rested on his neck. A kiss was pressed there. “The trip was so much fun.”

”It seemed like a lot of fun.”He tries to sound nonchalant. 

“What’s wrong?” He asks. Turning Tae to face him, there’s a crease between his brows. 

“I’m fine really. Just tired. I think I should sleep some. How can you keep awake at night even with our schedules?” 

“Kind of got used to sleepless nights since we don’t get much rest during comebacks. But everytime I lean into you I swear my energy is drained.”  He pushed away and wrapped himself with the covers.

Taehyung smiled. “You wanna sleep with me tonight?” 

Jungkook hummed against his neck. His legs entangling themselves with the elder. 

“We should sleep.” Taehyung murmured. 

“Don’t get jealous, Jimin and I are best friends. I love you and I hope you know that. That pretty head of yours gets so easily hurt but trust me, making a video about you would be harder. I wouldn’t want people to know about the way you look at me behind closed doors.” 

Taehyung blushed. “You’re such a sap.” 

“It’s only because you gave me chance. Remember when you would just not eat, I was dying to tell you that I care about you. I was so scared because you have always been stronger than me and all I ever did was go along”

”How can you say that? I’ve only been me because you encouraged me too. You gave me conf-“ Jungkook pressed his lips desperately to his. It was intense. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and Taehyung gasped. He purred at the sensation. His hand travelling to the younger’s hair. He fisted his hair when Jungkook grinded their bottom half together. 

“Jungkook” He whispered. 

“Tae, I want you so much.” he groaned. 

Taehyung wanted to throw caution to the wind. But they both knew they couldn’t. “Stop Guk.” 

He frowned. He traced circles on Taehyung’s stomach. 

“Uhm listen I know you and Jimin Hyung aren’t on good terms but there has to be a way to fix it.” 

“I don’t want to fight but it’s obvious that he likes you.” 

“That’s nonesense” 

“No he showed jealousy.” Taehyung unwrapped himself from the younger’s arms. “I’m hanging out with Minjae tonight.” 

“You know I don’t like him” 

Tae sighed, “I’m sorry but him and I are close friends. I      love you but I don’t have a say in your friends.” 

“I thought we were going to sleep” He whined and Taehyung died on the inside becuase how could he say no to whiny Jungkook. 

*****

Its tiring to feel like you have no one by your side. That’s all Taehyung thought at one point of his life. Bangtan was his strength and he never wanted to change that. Gearing up for new comebacks was always his biggest challenge. He wanted to please everyone badly and to get enough attention for his work. 

Right now it was just vacation time. 

What matters most right now is his relationship. He hasn’t talked about telling the other guys yet. He might be ready but that wasn’t the case for his boyfriend. 

He tried to approach Jimin but the other had moved away. 

“Hey, Chim.” He hesitated. 

“What do you want Taehyung?” He gritted. 

They were back to first name basis. 

“I’m sorry if I ever did something to you. I know I wasn’t a good friend and that I neglected you because I was so excited to work with the actor hyungs” He fiddled with the ends of his shirt. All he wanted was his best friend back. When Jimin was angry it was hard to calm him down. 

“You should’ve thought about that before. I don’t like you just waltzing in after the drama ended and pretending like nothing happened. While you were away I felt betrayed and so did Jungkook. But you came back and are trying to take him away from me. He’s my best friend too” He sighed helplessly. 

He tried to reach out but Jimin yanked his hand away. “Jimin, you’re my soulmate. I could never replace you. It just went over my head. I had so much support from the other guys and then I just I felt so much pressured. Min Ho hyung was always there as an idol actor. He helped me adapt a bit. I didn’t think it would be too late.” 

“Let’s just enjoy our trip Taehyung. Thank you for getting us a little vacation. Although I wish you could’ve just stayed in Korea.” He huffed. 

Taehyung looked at him solemnly. This isn’t what he had in my mind. He hoped that somewhere in Jimin’s heart, he would have some compassion for him. 

“I’ll leave you alone, I don’t want to bother you anymore” Jimin got up and made his way to Seokjin. 

Taehyung sat there. Tears brimmed in his eyes. What was the point of coming back? Not everything went to waste some of his hyungs are still caring. 

Namjoon sat next to him. “You know I’ve been trying to write a song but I feel stuck. Anyway you can help” 

He stared at his hyung gratefully. Namjoon always knew when he needed a distraction. He was the leader after all but he is also a very caring man. If he didn’t stand as their face, as a group they would be very messy. 

“I’ve been putting together a spotify list. I think you should hear it Hyung. I hope it can give you some inspiration.” 

He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was big and comforting. He leaned in towards the heat. The arm wrapping around his back. 

“He’ll come around. I know things you might believe I don’t. Even if you don’t speak of them, it doesn’t mean that I don’t feel them or hear them. Taehyung you are strong enough to face any obstacle. Your connection with the members is only a problem to which you will find a solution.” He whispered in Taehyung’s hair. 

“Hyung if you say things like that I’m gonna want to marry you” 

Namjoon laughed and pushed him off. He ruffled his hair. “That’s the spirit kid.” 

“Nothing will ever split us apart. Right?” 

“Nothing Tae. We might not talk for days or years but I want you to know that you can always run to me as a place of comfort” 

“Stop being so sappy” Taehyung grinned. 

“it’s just cause you’re so cute” Namjoon bickered. 

They both laughed. Taehyung pulled out his ear phones. If there’s one thing he knows Namjoon enjoys the most. It’s thinking. He starts playing his playlist. They sat there as the van moved along. 

*******
Yoongi shook his head when Jimin made kissy faces at Jungkook. He knew Jimin was doing it to piss Taehyung off. Honestly he didn’t like involving himself in drama. But it was like walking in stones seeing Taehyung argue with Jimin. 

“Jimin stop fooling around” He grumbled. He honestly just wanted a goodnight sleep and to pull Jungkook’s ear off. That kid was so possessive of Taehyung but he also played too much. 

Taehyung sat on his phone. It was his only source of company. When he looked up, Yoongi’s eyes stared into his. Taehyung his lips and darted his eyes. 

Jungkook pushed Jimin off softly. “You’re such a baby Jimin” He laughed. 

Jimin pinched his cheeks. “You’re the baby” He said it really loudly and it was kind of obnoxious. Of course he had done it on purpose. He liked Jungkook way too much. 

Jungkook placed his arms around him and swung him around. Jimin’s eyes turned into half moons. 

“Would you guys cut it out?” Yoongi said it louder. Everytime they got off the van. Jungkook and Jimin would be way too loud. He just wanted for all of them to chill. 

Jimin leaned his head on Jungkook’s shoulder. 

Taehyung felt a sting in his heart. He got up and tried not to slam the door of the van. He went to the bed in the corner. His phone dinged. 

He knew it was one of his friends. But it just wasn’t the same. He still felt all alone. He closed his eyes praying for some sleep. Only flashes of Jimin and Jungkook would appear. He groaned. He shouldn’t be jealous. He knew his position. He just couldn’t help it. Sometimes Jungkook and Jimin acted intimately. 

After the fight  about Minjae Jungkook seemed to distance himself. It was a pattern, he came close only to leave later. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter