Scared

On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was happy that his Hwarang costars invited him out to eat. He felt cherished since he was the maknae of the group. Hyungsik ruffles his hair.

You're comeback was so cool. Good job dongsaeng."

Taehyung smiled brightly, he let the familiar rectangle shape make its way back to his face. He felt like everything was fine with Jungkook but at points Jungkook would push him away and talk to the others. Taehyung knew he was childish but he wanted the younger to confide in him and to tell him if anything was bothering him. 

MinHo pinched his cheeks. "Its awesome to see him on stage. He's doing so well."

Taehyung gushed. "Hyungs you flatter me too much."

They all laughed. 

Taehyung was glad that they didn't nudge him or that they didn't pressure him. He almost wanted to cry but he felt happy at the moment.

Maybe he exaggerated everything. It's not like the other members were beating him. But they didn't listen to him and that hurt even more.

They sat down to eat at the restaurant that felt too familiar

He was busy looking through the menu when he spotted the members coming in. 

Min Ho chuckled. "Awwee they wanted to come too. Tae you should call them over."

He grimaced. He wasn't told that they were going out to eat. He pushed his hyung down. "I didn't tell them to come. I just want to hang out with you guys."

If his costars saw the look on his face they pushed it away and began their teasing. 

Jungkook glanced at the older. When his hyungs suggested going out to eat he mentioned this place. He knows that he's been an to Tae lately, but he just wanted to relax because of all the hectic schedules. 

Everytime Tae smiled he wanted to cry because he hadn't seen his genuine smile in what felt like years. He deserved it afterall, he should've learned by now that his hyung is sensitive.

Hoseok followed Jungkooks gaze. He had a funny feeling in his heart. Taehyung looked like so much fun. The others were laughing endlessly. His gazed met Tae's  he tried to smile, he failed miserably.

Taehyung looked back at his costars. He felt uneasy because he knew Jungkook was staring at him.

Namjoon came over to their table. "Taehyung once youre done, come join us. We can all go home together."

"Hyung,we are going to the movies after this."

"Taehyungie," Minho spoke, "Lets cancel the movie. You guys have been busy these days and you should all relax and have fun together."

Taehyung whined. 

"Yeah, why don't we cancel. We can leave it for some other time. I have a schedule in a bit anyways." 

Taehyung reluctantly agreed. He went with them outside to say goodbye. Namjoon waited for him at the entrance. Taehyung walked back in.

Jungkook saw Tae approaching. He pushed Hoseok off his chair. Hoseok got up and smacked the maknae behind the head. He sat besides Jimin. Taehyung bit his lip when the only empty seat is besides Jungkook. He sat there timidly. 

The members were laughing about something so he pulled out his phone and answered his texts. He saw Jungkook place a hand on his thigh and squeeze it softly. He looked  startled because they were in a public place. He looked up and  was given a reassuring smile. 

"Taehyung. Tae Tae."

He faced Hoseok flustered. 

"Why are you so quiet?"

Taehyung was caught offguard. They had never wondered after the problems they've had. "Uh, I just didn't know what to say."

"Where's our random Tae Tae?"

Taehyung turned a crimson red. "I'm sorry?"

The members fell into awkward silence. 

"What should we order?"

Jungkook smiled fondly at the elder. The members were trying to rebuild the friendship. 

"We should get Tae's favorite since his drama is going to come out soon." He voiced out. Everyone agreed. Namjoon who sat next to him wrapped an arm around Tae's shoulder. He knew his hyung was going to win everyone over again. It was just a matter of time. 

********

Taehyung laid on the couch flipping through channels. Jungkook was with Jimin at the dance studio. Namjoon and Yoongi were in the recording studio. Seokjin was out with friends and he was left alone with Hoseok. The older was making a commotion inside his bedroom.Taehyung had his own room since he decided that he needed time for himself. 

Out of nowhere his hyung jumped on top of him. Wiggling into a comfortable position.  He raked his fingers through Taehyung's hair. 

He hummed. 

"Do you want to play videogames?"

He shook his head.

"Are you tired?"

He nodded.

"Can i get actual answers?" He tickled Taehyung who gave in quickly like a child. 

"It's been a long time since you and I have been alone. I'm scared that you hate me. Hate me for leaving the band. I know how insecure you are but everyone loves you hyung. I feel like I bothered you. I know I'm childish but I mean i was still young when i entered BTS." He choked on a sob. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter