Jealous

On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time passed by, Taehyung stopped seeking for the attention of the group. Now he sat in the back of the van by himself, he witnessed as Jungkook and Jimin were watching something on Jimin's phone. He felt a pang of jealousy surge through him. Jungkook should be in the back sitting with a him.

He coughed but nothing caught the maknae's attention. 

The van came to an abrupt halt and all the members leaned foward in their seats. 

Jungkook looked backwards and his lips quirked upwards. 

Taehyung did his best to turn his face and show anger even though he knew it would later dissipate. That's the control Jungkook had over him. He would flash him the most innocent of smiles and Taehyung would fall again. 

Jungkook frowned before resuming his fit of giggles with Jimin. 

Taehyung mocked them from the back, making weird gestures. He thought he went unnoticed until he saw the weird look his manager gave him through the mirror. The manager shrugged it off because it was usual of Taehyung to be strange. 

This time when the van came to a stop, they were back at the dorm. Taehyung hurried out and took a detour. Since there wasn't anymore schedule for the day he didn't need to worry about anything. Bang Pd got more lenient with him and gave him more time. He moved the deadline ahead so that the members would relax and so that Tae could catch up. 

He stopped misstep when his phone rang. He ended the call because he was having a fit of jealousy. He couldn't complain, they weren't officially anything. They were just there stuck in the same position. 

He got a text message.

Hyung, come home we're about to watch the movie. 

He closed the app and put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans. Zipping up his hoodie he hid his face. He should've called Min Jae, that would be the perks of having a friend with a car The wind just got colder and colder. 

Maybe leaving the dorm wasn't such a good idea but at least he could go eat some ramen. 

Stuffing his hands deep into his pockets he found it within him to pretend that in this moment he wasn't an idol but a real person, someone who isn't cornered by all these fans. 

*******

"Jungkook-ah where's Tae? He didn't come in with us and the movie is about to start."

"I don't think hyung wants to watch a movie."  

"He'll be back, he probably wanted to take a break because he finally had some time."

Ever since Taehyung had made the escape Namjoon had decided that everyone had to put their part in to make Taehyung comfortable.

Jin's faced scrunched up. "I wonder if Tae is seeing anyone as of late. He's weirder than usual. I mean I'm not going to pry in his life but the kid does have admires."

The members laughed except for Jungkook. He hoped to keep things a secret and if they can't there's nothing wrong with that. Now he felt unconscious, should he be after Taehyung. His hyung had a lot of friends and it with his nature it was impossible if anyone didn't find him cute.

He felt as Jimin threw popcorn at his face. He scowled before laughing.

"What's so funny?" Namjoon commented. They were interrupted w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter