Muffin & Tickles

Don't Forget Your Shades

--------------------

Her silence made him uneasy. She had been anything but silent for the whole time they've met for the past less than an hour. He was scared, to ask, to be concerned, because it reminded him of them. Everytime he got hurt, it started as merely innocent concern. But it wasn't in his nature to be able to not care about people around him. Her chatty attitude changed, and she changed after listening to his story, so he is partly responsible for it, he tried to reason with himself.
 
"Are....are you alright?"
 
"Mmm." She nodded before continuing, "So, do you feel a bit better after letting it out?"
 
He couldn't answer the question. He didn't even know if he felt better or not.
 
"So, you said about J broke her promise to be happy with K and she hid it from you. What happened actually? And when you found out, what did you do? If you don't mind me asking?"
 
After seeing her silence he didn't thought she'd pursue with more questions, he didn't thought she'd get there.
 
"He...wasn't as nice as he should be. He abused her and even cheated on her. But she was so stubborn about forgiving him everytime and wanted to keep giving him time and chances to change. She didn't even told me, I just saw it in the way she acted. She still pretended to be happy without any problem. So....I just...let them be. That's the only thing I could do for our friendship. Respect her decision. If....she wanted me to know, she knew I'm always ready to listen."
 
She lifted her face up at him and gave a bitter smile. "You're a really good person, Taehun ssi. Good things will come to good hearted people like you, eventually. You sure had some terrible luck, but you know, you can't be afraid to keep trying just because of it." She stood up from her seat.
 
"Thank you for sharing your story, Taehun ssi. It must be hard to do that. But trust me, you've taken the first brave step to get over the dark past, and very soon you will be able to face the sunshine without needing any shades. You just need to hang on and keep charging forward. Don't ever lose hope without fighting. That's what cowards do..and I don't think you're one."
 
She bowed and left the room without any other word. He was too busy trying to make out the little words of wisdom that were supposed to be simple enough, to notice the room was empty. Until a knock brought him back to complete senses.
 
"Uhm, can I come in? Or are you busy?"
 
He was startled again, when he saw her. But he tried to fight against it, he had been in the room with a girl(albeit in a poor disguise) for a good long time, why should he run away now? He gave a nod and she sighed in relief before coming in with good natured, stiff wave.
 
"Hi. Jisook unnie said I could come in for practice, she forced me to come in, in fact, if you're not ready.....we don't have to.........it's not like...." Hyunyoung cringed at her own inconsistency. She was supposed to have made her mind already, whether to force him to practice or just leave him alone. Her Jisook unnie didn't even give a clear pointer on what she should do, leaving her squirming by her ownself.
 
"Huh?" He looked up and saw from behind his shades, the uneasiness in the way the short girl moved her eyes and clenched her fist tightly. Then he came to realization that he was looking at her and he didn't feel unsettled or suffocated at the sight, the way he always felt whenever there's any female being near him. Even with his company staffs, stylists noonas and his fangirls, he had to concentrate and fight really, really hard to not let his real feelings show in actions. They didn't understand his issues, and would probably mistook him as hating on them, and that could not happen.
 
But here he is, looking at her, without any fear. Is this normal feelings playing a trick on him or are things really starting to change, for the better? That soon? He wanted to know.
 
"Let's practice." He stood up, facing her. 
 
"Hu...huh..? Really?"
 
He bowed. "I think we went off to a bad start just now. I will introduce myself again, sunbaenim. I'm Kim Taehun. I hope you'll forgive my attitude just now and I hope we could work well, together."
 
"Su....sure. Hey, by the way, just call me Hyunyoung." She returned the bow awkwardly. The change was so sudden she didn't know how to react. But it sure was a change she welcomed. 'Going to Jisook unnie was the right decision after all, I guess I owe her one now. Thank you, Jisookie unnie~!'
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
"Excuse me..."
 
Noeul looked up at the woman holding a clipboard. She was bored to death from the practice session with her partner who clearly showed no interest and expected her to lead everything. She wasn't even used to lead decisions in her own group, and she certainly didn't anticipate to do it here. But she tried not to complaint about it. Her partner's just a kid, after all.
 
"Yes?"
 
"The runway show is going to start anytime now and you are scheduled in the first segment. Please get ready.....and....did you see Kim Jisook? Everyone had ticked off their attendance except for her. You're her bandmate right?"
 
"Yes. Don't worry. She came with us here. I'll look for her."
 
"Your partner is...."
 
"Park Hyungsik."
 
"Get him to the backstage, fast okay."
 
She nodded. 
 
'Great. Two people to find. Park Hyungsik and Jisookie. Where has those kids disappeared to?'
 
She looked around. There was no one. Hyungsik had left to somewhere else out of boredom perhaps. She rushed out and searched for the two missing people, making sure to peek into each room she encountered. The sight in one of the rooms gave her a surprise. 
 
She saw Hyunyoung practicing and joking around with her runway partner.
 
'But isn't he........the weirdo dude who acted cold and made Hyunyoungie mad just now?.....and he....he's not wearing shades anymore? Wow....'  She marveled before hearing final call to get ready.
 
'Hyunyoung you lucky punk. How come I'm the only one left with such a partner?' She muttered before giving up on her search and rushed to the backstage.
 
-------------------
 
Hyungsik shut the door as quietly as possible, feeling very satisfied at himself for managing to run away from everyone without being located. He squatted down, his back facing the closed door and took out a piece of individually wrapped muffin he managed to sneaked into one of his hanbok sleeves from their manager's bag. He would definitely be punished if he was caught eating, especially right before a runway show. But he couldn't care less. He had been starved and that was the most torturing thing ever. Even while practicing just now, all that went through his mind was just the grinding and the pain of having his stomach walls eaten due to the starving.
 
He stared for a moment at the muffin. 'Not my favourite thing....but at least better than not having any food.'  Then he noticed something moving at a corner on the other side of the room. It was...a hanbok skirt.
 
"Who's there?" He asked.
 
Hearing there's another person with her in the room now, Jisook immediately wiped off her eyes and as she heard footsteps coming near, she immediately grabbed the sunglasses on the floor, next to her, and put it on, before braving a cool facade to the person who already arrived near her. He was munching something that he was holding. And he was wearing a traditional clothing as well, which could only mean he's one of the participants in the hanbok show. His young face, tells her it had to be a Ze:a member, because other participants were seasoned actors and he sure didn't look the part.
 
"Hey, yo.....who are you? And OMG! Why are you eating before a runway walk?!"
 
"Shhhhhh.." He tried to shush her, scared of getting caught, the huge sunglasses immediately caught his attention though.
 
"You've been crying haven't you?"
 
She was startled at the unexpected question. Lucky for her, the siren came up from the speaker in that room, calling for all models to gather backstage, at once.
 
------------------------
 
"It's the time we all have been waiting for....Park Sulnyeo Hanbok Love Fashion Show Spring-Summer 2011 Collection"
 
The announcement was followed by the lighting of stage lights as the show finally began. 
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
Everyone gathered for the final walk on the runway and after the picture taking session, everyone dispersed back to their own waiting rooms to pack their things and called it a day,the show has officially wrapped up. But yet another announcement came booming as Taehun wandered outside Ze:a's waiting room, wondering to himself for the reason he actually wandered about. The announcement was made by Park Sulnyeo herself, asking for all participants of the evening to show up for a Celebration Dinner to be held the following night, as a form of her gratitude for their participation.
 
He was about to get back into their waiting room to inform s about it, although he was sure they heard it as well, but then he glanced to one side and saw a head peeking out from one of the waiting rooms lined up on that side, it was a very familiar head- his runway partner's. She looked his way and smiled. He smiled back and gave a slight head bow to acknowledge her. Then she suddenly half-shouted to get her voice delivered across to his place.
 
"Hey, we did good job, right? On stage?"
 
"Yes, we did!" He replied with a thumbs up, and she followed suit from her place.
 
Then she disappeared back into her waiting room. And he went back into his waiting room, but before he could even completely turned back towards the room, there were two pairs of suspicious eyes glaring closely at him. They were right behind him.
 
"Something is suspicious." The elder of the two rubbed his chin.
 
"Yeah..." The younger copied the act.
 
"Hey, did you guys hear about the announcement just now?"
 
"Something is suspicious, right Kevin hyung?" 
 
"Yeah..." Kevin started to let out a laugh, at the thought of their silliness.
 
"Yah, what are you two trying to say, huh?" Unable to hide his giggle at the sight of his group members 'cuteness',  Taehun grabbed them both and started tickling them. Kevin immediately gave up the teasing and laughed out loud uncontrollably at the tickles-attack, but Hyungsik managed to ran into the room and announced his new piece of information to the rest inside the room.
 
"Guys, breaking news~! Taehun hyung talked to a girl~!"
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
 
author's rambling.
so yeah..finally manage to update...with a chap that feels very filler-ish...and we're nearing the end..bleh.
kyuhyun's a baddie here..sorry to his fans..at least i don't elaborate on his badness to make him sound 1-dimensional....lol.
n i gave bonus appearance to hyungsik/noeul...i have no idea why i pick them...ok, probly cuz i find minwoo-yoonhye too adorable as a couple(i'm influenced by their other interactions as well) n i can write abt them in my other fics,.n i wanted to have voice-over for each pic..but i can't seem to  find the name of the girl who walked the runway with Siwan....so i decided not to have voiceover for all couples. sorry if the picspam lagged your loading...well, i struggled to resist the urge to add even more pics..now let me spazz a bit on the pics..haha....i find heechul n kevin looking exceptionally interesting here....esp heechul n gyuri...omgosh..they team up to make major eyecandies...i can't believe their pics were the hardest to find compared to other kara-ze:a pairs in this fashion show...ze:a-rainbow pair pics were even harder to find..luckily there's some fanpics.....the ze:a-rainbow pairs + heechul-gyuri pairs deserve more pics...so underrated. n poor jewelry girls n woori/seungah/jisook...they should get male partners too...why not get another male group(or get ze:a members to have 2 partners each lol)
 
n %#$@@ while writing this chap....i got an idea for a new fic....crap not another one. x__x
comments/subcribers are loved n appreciated, thanks~