Hurt

We meet again

 

song of the chapter

Kevin

I woke up and went straight to the guest’s room to check Lhian, but she wasn’t there anymore. I rushed down the stairs and looked for her, but I only found Deana.

“Where is Lhian?” I asked.

“She already left.”

“Wae? She didn’t eat breakfast first?”

“Yeah. She was in a hurry. But I noticed something, her eyes are swollen. What happened last night Kevin?”

“I actually don’t know noona. But she just called me and she was drunk. I think I have to go now.”

“Where are you going, Kevin?

“I’m going to Lhian. I don’t know, but I feel like something really bad happened. And, I feel like, I need to be there.”

“But Kevin, are you sure that you will be able to help her? Or it might worsen everything?” she said. She walked closer to me and tapped my shoulder. “Kevin, I know your concern to Lhian. But if she and her boyfriend are having a problem right now, I think you’re already out of it.”

Whatever she said had a point. She’s right but I couldn’t to see Lhian sad, just a thought of it kills me inside already. I thought.

Lhian

I had to continue my life so I decided to go back my flower shop. I felt so ashamed disturbing Kevin last night and he even brought me to his place. Pabo Lhian!

I entered the flower shop and tried to hide my face from my employees.My eyes were so swollen from crying last night. I’m pretty sure they’re going to ask me why my eyes are swelling.

“Good morning Lhian-ssi!” Hyemi and So-yi greeted me as always.

I didn’t respond and just rushed to my office.

Inside my office, I just sat on my chair. I touched my head and felt the severe headache caused by the hangover. I need to work… I need to work… I tried to convince myself. As I looked through the papers on my desk, a photo frame caught my attention – it was a photo me and AJ.

I concentrated on checking the paper works I was holding but no matter how I tried, the photo frame was really disturbing me. Finally, I took it and stared at it. I stared at it for a very a long time. All of a sudden, everything came back to my head like a quick flashback.

“I thought I was just dreaming. I thought it was just a bad dream. But the pain – it is so real.” Tears were falling from my eyes again as I looked at our photo. I put the frame down and just covered my face with my two hands and wept uncontrollably.

“I just want to die…” these words I didn’t expect to come out from my mouth. But the pain was excruciating me tremendously. I stood up and looked around my office. Another inanimate thing caught my eye. A knife.

I took it and slowly touch the blade. Weird enough, but I found it fascinating. I already lost it. I thought.

“You’re so sharp, you seem so strong but can you help me? Can you help me take away this pain?” talking to this thing like a mad man – but actually, I was.

I put the knife closer to my left pulse, preparing to cut horizontally.

“I think everything will be much better if I do this…”

-----------------------------------------

Author's note:

Two days in a row, I got home late. Good thing these previous chapters were already written. 

Omo Lhian!! Well, the song insipired me to write this chapter... it was too painful, indeed!

But thank you so much guys for loving the story! I really appreciate all your comments! ^_^ Once I'm not too busy, I'll update as more as possible! Saranghaeyo~! ^_^